Zako (3 Viewers)

elliejayy

Potential Patron
To promote world peace and cultural exchange, I would like to introduce Japanese zako websites I know. The downside is that these are not written in English, but very useful.

Villainess wiki. This site is very useful and has been updated regularly.

Zako characters board. Also useful.

Zako characters image board. Useful but not enough people.

A wiki site that compiled 2ch's zako novels. Other useful websites for zako characters are well organized but this wiki has not been updated since 2010.

Blogs of zako novels. Also has not been updated for a long time.

Midnight Ladies's website.
Oh wow, Midnight Ladies! That site was my PLACE for zako content back in the day!! Introduced other great artists like KOZI and Kisirian, really helped open my eyes up for my guro kinks back then.

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
Oh wow, Midnight Ladies! That site was my PLACE for zako content back in the day!! Introduced other great artists like KOZI and Kisirian, really helped open my eyes up for my guro kinks back then.
Fan of KOZI artist too ! Anyone know what have happen to him ?

wj1905

Master of this Domain
zako fembots s2

LOL I dunno which is worst, the dialogue ("Yep, this is reality alright") or how they have whips that can cut through a car but expertly cut it to pieces without hurting the heroes, instead of, y'know, slicing off the top of it with their heads as well... :D
That said, sexy chrome ladies. Should have used those whips on the heroes, not yourself...

grgr444

Master of this Domain
My favorite zako artist ラストライダー(Lastrider? Lustrider?) has unveiled his new work.
78703951_p0_master1200.jpg 78703951_p1_master1200.jpg 78703951_p2_master1200.jpg

wj1905

Master of this Domain
That stuff is a tad too brutal for me...
Btw, anyone knows how to search for Sailor Moon villainesses on pixiv? I tried a lot of words for villain + sailor moon's japanese translation but none brings up any results.

Zamaron1

Club Regular
My favorite zako artist ラストライダー(Lastrider? Lustrider?) has unveiled his new work.
very nice, though maybe don't give the girls pubic hair, I think it kinda ruins the sexiness.

IronE

Club Regular
Almost certain this is the right person: なめジョン - pixiv
The style matches, they link to a site called excessm.com, and they have blue delmos in their gallery. The particular comic you linked is presumably older than their pixiv, which only goes back to 2008.

KyuJuEX099

Swell Supporter

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Since we are speaking of robot girls... dunno if Ratchet was mentioned here yet? From the RPG Thousands Arms. She is basically robotic Harley Quinn, right down to the clown-like appearance, weapons like giant mallets, and being all around quirky and sexy too. Heck, he even calls the big boss Mr D. same as Harley calls Joker Mistah J.
Even her death is unlike the other robot bosses of the game, since she goes "goodbye, cruel world" and cartoonishly ascends like an angel with a halo .
7-Part2407.jpg 8-Part2408.jpg 9-Part2409.jpg 10-Part2410.jpg 16-Part3514.jpg 17-Part3515.jpg 35-Part3527.jpg 39-Part3530.jpg 40-Part3531.jpg 41-Part1635.jpg 45-Part3536.jpg 57-Part3547.jpg 59-Part3549.jpg 60-Part3550.jpg 61-Part3551.jpg 2015061200130635a.png arlia_vs__ratchet_kiriban_by_lloy0103.jpg

Wow, she is amazing. I like the spider-like helmet and how gigantic her cleavage is... sheer wonder those boobs do not fall out.
So is she a robot too? That was quite the brutal death by the "hero".

wj1905

Master of this Domain
We don't have an ARPG topic... so I am posting these here.
Diablo II uses spriters. but these sprites were based on 3D models -and I recently found them for all the monsters. That includes the 4-breasted, sexy cat-women huntresses from act 2! Also, corrupted rogues! Oh and Andariel.
Funny how seeing the higher resolution models, it is quite obvious they have visible nipples, even! :P

Andariel_render_800.jpeg Andariel01.png Blood Raven01.png Corrupt Rogue Archer.png Corrupt Rogue01.png Pantherwoman - Design.png Pantherwoman Huntress-Heavy01.png Pantherwoman Huntress-Heavy02.png Pantherwoman Huntress-Heavy03.png Pantherwoman Huntress-Light01.png Pantherwoman Huntress-Medium01.png Pantherwoman Huntress-Medium02.png Pantherwoman Huntress-Medium03.png Pantherwoman Slinger-Light01.png Pantherwoman Slinger-Medium01.png

Follow this guide to get pass sad panda. You only need to do this first time after all links works like normal.

Nah. You just need to link from E-hentai, not exhentai, then the link works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.