Zako

wj1905

Club Regular
These gals look epic. But why are all taken from below, as if the floor was glass?

[17:57] Some sort of Chinese 3D animated show. Assassin exotic dancers fight a bunch of Chinese soldiers, with the blonde in red leading them.
They kill a good amount of the men before they themselves get killed (no blood). And then they get shadowed away, Kingdom Hearts style.
I don't really know what's going on here, only saw the fight clip through another shorter video and decided to find the entire thing.
Great character models! Epic babes too.

anavin500

Potential Patron
These gals look epic. But why are all taken from below, as if the glass
I use ghost cheat code for capture a picture
I hate a auto head rip from maria(you wife)
If enemy front of u maria use whif to hit a enemy head One hit kill !!!

lookit

Vivacious Visitor
[17:57] Some sort of Chinese 3D animated show. Assassin exotic dancers fight a bunch of Chinese soldiers, with the blonde in red leading them.
They kill a good amount of the men before they themselves get killed (no blood). And then they get shadowed away, Kingdom Hearts style.
I don't really know what's going on here, only saw the fight clip through another shorter video and decided to find the entire thing.
I can translate this story. It happened in Ming Dynasty. I just watched the story. The emperor's style is like the emperor Zhengde of Ming Dynasty.

The protagonists are imperial guards. They are the intelligence agencies of the Ming Dynasty. Their official positions can be inherited.

This episode probably tells about a prosperous religion in the Yuan Dynasty, which went underground because of the decline of the Yuan Dynasty. Their religious masters plotted to assassinate the emperor and create confusion for their rights. And those assassins have witchcraft, which is a typical Chinese fairy hero theme style. At the end of the film, it is said that the Godhead's own child is still in the palace. In this episode, the emperor complains that the people around him are rubbish. And the Emperor himself was young, very playful, and wanted to go to the border to fight.

dinomoneyman

Club Regular
DeviantArt Username
dinomoneyman
Zako in the truest sense, just there to stand there, look cute for a moment, just to be offed to introduce some heroes. Shame this is a censored version and the older sister getting stabbed gets the classic beam of light censorship.

Top Bottom