Zako (4 Viewers)

ttbitch69

Club Regular
Thank you! *tries to remain modest*

New unexpected zako discovery! Probably comparable to the girls from Maximum force, these girls from the (repetitive but fairly fun) Die Hard Trilogy 2 PS1 game are fun opponents. I was having my fingers crossed for some zako to make the game more interesting, and here we are.

DIE HARD TRILOGY 2 - Bad Girls - YouTube

'Scraped back blonde hair, thick makeup, generous cleavage, skimpy denim shorts and black gloves. Oh, and she is waving a gun in your face. Threat detected!'

That's what I've found so far. Nice and chunky too if that appeals, with a bit of imagination these girls would be very sexy.

View attachment 3431View attachment 3432View attachment 3433
You forgot about Elena Goshkin, one of the bosses of Die Hard Trilogy 2: Viva Las Vegas.
Elena Goshkin.jpg

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
Where are you fellows finding all these live action female combatant videos? I’m also interested in the video that the picture of the turquoise combatants are from.

andrewb44, there are a few sites that produce and sell the live action female combatant videos.

Here is the Female Combatants series produced by Zen Pictures: https://www.akiba-heroine.com/search/index.php?menu=1&character_id=213
My favorites from them are the Bandobure series, which has more zako action and aftermaths than most of the others.

Here is the Female Combatants series produced by Giga: 女戦闘員 | GIGA(ギガ)é—˜ã†ç‰¹æ’®ãƒ’ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³
There are some good ones in this series, but about half of them are just brainwash/torture flicks instead of actual zako action. You can tell which is which by checking out the preview pics and videos.

The one with the turquoise combatants is Female Combatant Diol: GIGA 特撮ヒロインAV | GIGA(ギガ)闘う特撮ヒロイン

My favorite of the Giga series might be Filament: GIGA 特撮ヒロインAV | GIGA(ギガ)闘う特撮ヒロイン

However, there are many other good ones.

You can also find free but low quality clips from the Female Combatant series here: https://motherless.com/GDA9BB25
You can use that to help you decide which of the Female Combatant videos are worth purchasing.

Deleted member 235377

Potential Patron
andrewb44, there are a few sites that produce and sell the live action female combatant videos.

Here is the Female Combatants series produced by Zen Pictures: https://www.akiba-heroine.com/search/index.php?menu=1&character_id=213
My favorites from them are the Bandobure series, which has more zako action and aftermaths than most of the others.

Here is the Female Combatants series produced by Giga: 女戦闘員 | GIGA(ギガ)é—˜ã†ç‰¹æ’®ãƒ’ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³
There are some good ones in this series, but about half of them are just brainwash/torture flicks instead of actual zako action. You can tell which is which by checking out the preview pics and videos.

The one with the turquoise combatants is Female Combatant Diol: GIGA 特撮ヒロインAV | GIGA(ギガ)闘う特撮ヒロイン

My favorite of the Giga series might be Filament: GIGA 特撮ヒロインAV | GIGA(ギガ)闘う特撮ヒロイン

However, there are many other good ones.

You can also find free but low quality clips from the Female Combatant series here: https://motherless.com/GDA9BB25
You can use that to help you decide which of the Female Combatant videos are worth purchasing.
Thanks so much!

wj1905

Master of this Domain
This anime has not one but two villainesses and they both get naked to seduce and kill the hero. :P

As far as I understand the guy has some magic ear (yes, really) that makes him super lucky. Dunno why the girls are after him. One has sex with him but then gets a throwing knife to the neck by another faction of baddies. The main zako gal gets naked at the end too and then gets immolated.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Where are you fellows finding all these live action female combatant videos? I’m also interested in the video that the picture of the turquoise combatants are from.
If you mean where to find them for free, Motherless has most of them up.

ZakoGirls

Club Regular
Last edited:

nagato

Club Regular
A game based on the anime released for Super Family Computer, lots of zakos.

This anime has not one but two villainesses and they both get naked to seduce and kill the hero. :P

As far as I understand the guy has some magic ear (yes, really) that makes him super lucky. Dunno why the girls are after him. One has sex with him but then gets a throwing knife to the neck by another faction of baddies. The main zako gal gets naked at the end too and then gets immolated.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster

iirc, the hero's ear is the rare mystical organ. The main villainesses come from all-female clan that controls Japan's government and important person from shadow, using their beauty and bond (by sex and children). If the person disagrees to be under them, they might choose to kill him to prevent a possible problem. The hero got focused because of his ear. Ofc he refused to be under them.

pigma1

Club Regular
Hello everyone i love these gals so much i have commissioned a lot of manga pages of these gals from various artist. Just to let you guys know they will be defeated agent aika style. The concept is the same for each story ( girls getting hit then pan to them lying around defeated). Is this something you guys would like to see?

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Hello everyone i love these gals so much i have commissioned a lot of manga pages of these gals from various artist. Just to let you guys know they will be defeated agent aika style. The concept is the same for each story ( girls getting hit then pan to them lying around defeated). Is this something you guys would like to see?

I would like to see the same thing to the zakos from Danmachi too

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
same here. i just found out about those girls but i really like them alot ^^
Zako girls in desert/amazon outfits, whats not to like?

That giant frog chick, thats whats not to like

I'm glad the fatass frog bitch got axed and won't appear again but at least the silver-haired tomboy (forgot her name) is still alive and well

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
yeah but i think it’s safe to assume the tan zako in the purple outfit and long dark hair is no longer with us :P
that’s a shame, she was cute
View attachment 96934

She's still alive lmao. TBH, she's one of the main characters and she entrusted Hestia's familia to adopt Haruhime on the 11the episode before parting away with two of the remaining amazonesses

osw

Club Regular

DezRobot

Casual Client
But what does defeating them entail?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.