Zako

wj1905

Club Regular
It's not a show, they're from two different DC animated movies. The design is the same because they take place in the same universe.

Cheetah will also be in the upcoming Wonder Woman Bloodlines movie but that is not in the same universe and from the looks of it she's a different character entirely.
Yeah she looks like a buff male in that movie. :D
Cheetah-Bloodlines.png

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
Wow, awesome find pigma1! These ladies seem like ideal zako: they are sexy, overconfident, completely outmatched, defeated and discarded like total cannon fodder.
I took the liberty of matching up each zako in the anime to her counterpart in the manga:
Fire Force 3 Angels Fifth Zako 04.pngFire Force 3 Angels Fifth Zako 05.pngFire Force 3 Angels Fifth Zako 06.pngFire Force 3 Angels Fifth Zako 07.pngFire Force 3 Angels Fifth Zako 08.pngFire Force 3 Angels Fifth Zako 09.png
The biggest difference seems to be the manga is more brutal and adult themed than the anime. In the manga, you can see the first zako (face in the foreground) bleeding from her nose while she lays there. The second zako (ass in the air) has her rear turned slightly more towards the audience in the manga. The third zako has blood flying from her mouth in the manga, whereas it is only saliva in the anime. The sixth and last zako is the most obvious difference. In the anime, she is simply lying defeated, without any hint as to how she came to be that way. In the manga, one of the heroes very casually and nonchalantly blasts her with his pistol. What a harsh fate for her, though it seems fitting for a zako!

I also love that we get at least a brief view of the aftermath, with the defeated zako strewn all about the place. It would be nice if more sources of zako would show the aftermath of the zakos defeat. There are plenty of excuses for doing so! For example:

In Comando Elite, the zako aftermath occurs in the background. While the heroes chat casually, the zako they just killed are dragged by support personnel to a collection point, while other captured zako are led away in handcuffs:
Comando Elite Zako Aftermath 01.pngComando Elite Zako Aftermath 02.png

In Superamigas, the defeated zako are shown frequently in the background while the heroes continue doing their heroic things:
Superamigas Zako Aftermath 01.png

Other times, we catch just a fleeting glimpse of the defeated zako before the camera switches to another view:
Korean Power Rangers Zako Aftermath 02.pngKorean Power Rangers Zako Aftermath 03.png

On rare lucky occasions, the heroes find an excuse to examine the defeated zako up close, like in KuLarb Tud Petch:
KuLarb Tud Petch Zako Aftermath 07.pngKuLarb Tud Petch Zako Aftermath 08.pngKuLarb Tud Petch Zako Aftermath 09.pngKuLarb Tud Petch Zako Aftermath 10.pngKuLarb Tud Petch Zako Aftermath 01.png

Productions meant for a limited target audience, like the Female Combatants films and other niche productions, are more likely to show a zako aftermath:
Female Combatants Battle Zako 01.pngFemale Combatants Battle Zako Aftermath 12.pngFemale Combatants Battle Zako Aftermath 30.pngFemale Fighting Net Zako Aftermath 05.pngUnknown Zako Aftermath 06.png

I hope we see more of the 3 Angels Fifth zako in the future, and more zako aftermaths as well!

Tsukachan

Club Regular

Gollot

Vivacious Visitor
Wow, awesome find pigma1! These ladies seem like ideal zako: they are sexy, overconfident, completely outmatched, defeated and discarded like total cannon fodder.
I took the liberty of matching up each zako in the anime to her counterpart in the manga:
View attachment 96423View attachment 96424View attachment 96425View attachment 96426View attachment 96427View attachment 96428
The biggest difference seems to be the manga is more brutal and adult themed than the anime. In the manga, you can see the first zako (face in the foreground) bleeding from her nose while she lays there. The second zako (ass in the air) has her rear turned slightly more towards the audience in the manga. The third zako has blood flying from her mouth in the manga, whereas it is only saliva in the anime. The sixth and last zako is the most obvious difference. In the anime, she is simply lying defeated, without any hint as to how she came to be that way. In the manga, one of the heroes very casually and nonchalantly blasts her with his pistol. What a harsh fate for her, though it seems fitting for a zako!

I also love that we get at least a brief view of the aftermath, with the defeated zako strewn all about the place. It would be nice if more sources of zako would show the aftermath of the zakos defeat. There are plenty of excuses for doing so! For example:

In Comando Elite, the zako aftermath occurs in the background. While the heroes chat casually, the zako they just killed are dragged by support personnel to a collection point, while other captured zako are led away in handcuffs:
View attachment 96429View attachment 96430

In Superamigas, the defeated zako are shown frequently in the background while the heroes continue doing their heroic things:
View attachment 96431

Other times, we catch just a fleeting glimpse of the defeated zako before the camera switches to another view:
View attachment 96432View attachment 96433

On rare lucky occasions, the heroes find an excuse to examine the defeated zako up close, like in KuLarb Tud Petch:
View attachment 96434View attachment 96435View attachment 96436View attachment 96437View attachment 96438

Productions meant for a limited target audience, like the Female Combatants films and other niche productions, are more likely to show a zako aftermath:
View attachment 96440View attachment 96439View attachment 96441View attachment 96442View attachment 96443

I hope we see more of the 3 Angels Fifth zako in the future, and more zako aftermaths as well!
Do you know the source of the combatant manga in the last image?

wj1905

Club Regular
View attachment 96423View attachment 96424View attachment 96425View attachment 96426View attachment 96427View attachment 96428

So the guys just shoot them? That seems harsh. They are all working for the same fire department based on their uniforms after all.
As for the anime following the exact scene from the manga... it does seem these days there no anime at all that was not based on a manga. Are studios so afraid of releasing something that was not already successful as a comic?

Huge zako moment on Danmachi Episode 9:

I saw one of the amazonesses getting tossed from a bridge, kicked and one of them got knocked out and stabbed on the neck. I've been watching this and as I suspected, there will be a part where those tanned girls gets wrecked one by one
Man this guy is rather overpowered. He can toss fireballs without recharge or mana limit or anything like a real wizard should have. Did he just blow up all those sexy scantly clad slave guard girls? What a waste.

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Club Regular
So the guys just shoot them? That seems harsh. They are all working for the same fire department based on their uniforms after all.
As for the anime following the exact scene from the manga... it does seem these days there no anime at all that was not based on a manga. Are studios so afraid of releasing something that was not already successful as a comic?

Man this guy is rather overpowered. He can toss fireballs without recharge or mana limit or anything like a real wizard should have. Did he just blow up all those sexy scantly clad slave guard girls? What a waste.
A girl actually. Her name is Takemikazuchi

andrewb44

Potential Patron
Where are you fellows finding all these live action female combatant videos? I’m also interested in the video that the picture of the turquoise combatants are from.

ttbitch69

Vivacious Visitor
Thank you! *tries to remain modest*

New unexpected zako discovery! Probably comparable to the girls from Maximum force, these girls from the (repetitive but fairly fun) Die Hard Trilogy 2 PS1 game are fun opponents. I was having my fingers crossed for some zako to make the game more interesting, and here we are.

DIE HARD TRILOGY 2 - Bad Girls - YouTube

'Scraped back blonde hair, thick makeup, generous cleavage, skimpy denim shorts and black gloves. Oh, and she is waving a gun in your face. Threat detected!'

That's what I've found so far. Nice and chunky too if that appeals, with a bit of imagination these girls would be very sexy.

View attachment 3431View attachment 3432View attachment 3433
You forgot about Elena Goshkin, one of the bosses of Die Hard Trilogy 2: Viva Las Vegas.
Elena Goshkin.jpg

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
Where are you fellows finding all these live action female combatant videos? I’m also interested in the video that the picture of the turquoise combatants are from.
andrewb44, there are a few sites that produce and sell the live action female combatant videos.

Here is the Female Combatants series produced by Zen Pictures: https://www.akiba-heroine.com/search/index.php?menu=1&character_id=213
My favorites from them are the Bandobure series, which has more zako action and aftermaths than most of the others.

Here is the Female Combatants series produced by Giga: 女戦闘員 | GIGA(ギガ)é—˜ã†ç‰¹æ’®ãƒ’ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³
There are some good ones in this series, but about half of them are just brainwash/torture flicks instead of actual zako action. You can tell which is which by checking out the preview pics and videos.

The one with the turquoise combatants is Female Combatant Diol: GIGA 特撮ヒロインAV | GIGA(ギガ)闘う特撮ヒロイン

My favorite of the Giga series might be Filament: GIGA 特撮ヒロインAV | GIGA(ギガ)闘う特撮ヒロイン

However, there are many other good ones.

You can also find free but low quality clips from the Female Combatant series here: https://motherless.com/GDA9BB25
You can use that to help you decide which of the Female Combatant videos are worth purchasing.

andrewb44

Potential Patron
andrewb44, there are a few sites that produce and sell the live action female combatant videos.

Here is the Female Combatants series produced by Zen Pictures: https://www.akiba-heroine.com/search/index.php?menu=1&character_id=213
My favorites from them are the Bandobure series, which has more zako action and aftermaths than most of the others.

Here is the Female Combatants series produced by Giga: 女戦闘員 | GIGA(ギガ)é—˜ã†ç‰¹æ’®ãƒ’ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³
There are some good ones in this series, but about half of them are just brainwash/torture flicks instead of actual zako action. You can tell which is which by checking out the preview pics and videos.

The one with the turquoise combatants is Female Combatant Diol: GIGA 特撮ヒロインAV | GIGA(ギガ)闘う特撮ヒロイン

My favorite of the Giga series might be Filament: GIGA 特撮ヒロインAV | GIGA(ギガ)闘う特撮ヒロイン

However, there are many other good ones.

You can also find free but low quality clips from the Female Combatant series here: https://motherless.com/GDA9BB25
You can use that to help you decide which of the Female Combatant videos are worth purchasing.
Thanks so much!

wj1905

Club Regular
This anime has not one but two villainesses and they both get naked to seduce and kill the hero. :P
As far as I understand the guy has some magic ear (yes, really) that makes him super lucky. Dunno why the girls are after him. One has sex with him but then gets a throwing knife to the neck by another faction of baddies. The main zako gal gets naked at the end too and then gets immolated.

wj1905

Club Regular
If you mean where to find them for free, Motherless has most of them up.

ZakoGirls

Avid Affiliate
Last edited:
Top Bottom