Zako (8 Viewers)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Almost totally forgot to share these with you...
The Diablo-like ARPG Titan Questis full of sexy female monsters, and due to the ragdoll physics and non-disappearing corpses (something I miss in modern ARPGs) you can end up with nice bodypiles with enemies in rather compromising and sexy positions lying everywhere. :D Of particular note are the Maenads - blue catgirls in leopard skin bikinis. Especially with the nude mods and the Xmax mod (multiplies monster group spawns) you can get some amazing scenes!
PRW3Tcv.jpg

mvBsBtQ.jpg

jU5RHqZ.jpg

Kn5rIZe.jpg

wgex5q8.jpg

sindragoon

Casual Client
The Diablo-like ARPG Titan Questis full of sexy female monsters, and due to the ragdoll physics and non-disappearing corpses (something I miss in modern ARPGs) you can end up with nice bodypiles with enemies in rather compromising and sexy positions lying everywhere. :D Of particular note are the Maenads - blue catgirls in leopard skin bikinis. Especially with the nude mods and the Xmax mod (multiplies monster group spawns) you can get some amazing scenes!
PRW3Tcv.jpg

mvBsBtQ.jpg

jU5RHqZ.jpg

Kn5rIZe.jpg

wgex5q8.jpg
Sigh.. I wish there is some kind of "Xmax " mod for Diablo II Corrupted Rogues. They are the very first zakos I faced and gave me massive erotic fantasies at a very young age

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I am quite sure there is a similar mod for DiabloII, which increases amount of monsters. And yeah, their leg-kicking in the air as the evil spirit leaves them is super hot.
sMKXFVZ.gif
KfGQ2qA.gif
2iA4Xcj.gif
8ZIGkJn.gif
Mk2C9xY.gif

sindragoon

Casual Client
I am quite sure there is a similar mod for DiabloII, which increases amount of monsters. And yeah, their leg-kicking in the air as the evil spirit leaves them is super hot.
sMKXFVZ.gif
KfGQ2qA.gif
2iA4Xcj.gif
8ZIGkJn.gif
Mk2C9xY.gif
I like their scantily clad version better. Do you know any mod that let you fight with more corrupted rogues or at least let us edit their spawns?

colasc

Swell Supporter

Full? The species you have shown is the only one in this game.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Yeah, but there's the gorgons and the harpies and the... empusas in the expansion, just off the top of my head.

Last edited:

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Don't know if anyone has posted about this before. The Cobra arcade game has the female zako from the series in large numbers:

There's also a lot of multi hit female bosses (zzzzzz :P ). Don't have time to make a decent post about it, but figured I wouldn't wait :)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Full? The species you have shown is the only one in this game.

Naaaah. There are sexy Gorgons, Lamias, Empusas, etc... I just don't have many screens right now. Here are some.
And yeah, there are nude mods for those too.

bII1Sey.jpg

N79tQ0I.jpg

0XfJPGp.png

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I like their scantily clad version better. Do you know any mod that let you fight with more corrupted rogues or at least let us edit their spawns?
The rogues are "modular", like many DII enemies. I made these gifs with an editor, but I am sure there is a code that randomly puts enemies together from body parts and that you can edit it so they will be naked. :)

colasc

Swell Supporter
Exactly. It's been a while since I played this game. It's also a shame that the creator disappeared after releasing this game 2-3 years ago.
Also it's weird that h-games get never mentioned here. There are many h-games which feature zako content.

triet92

Club Regular
What a coincidence!!
I've just post my commission of Final Fuck's zako on Pixiv!
View attachment 60745 View attachment 60746 View attachment 60747 View attachment 60748

Actually, I saw your commission first then go looking for the game

So, where can one download this Final Fuck game? Looks pretty nice. I love the boxing bunnygirls the best.

Look 3-4 posts above you.

Either DLsite have it at around 13$ or (Google it for a pirated one)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.