Zako (3 Viewers)

Cobra02

Club Regular
That actually sounds interesting to me. Early Queen's Blade began to bore me with it's lack of any drama. I mean I know the show is all about the fanservice, but that alone can't hold my attention for as long as the series has run.
I was watching Queen's blade from time to time just because of the fanservice, open world and fantasy. i like to watch it when i feel bored, it makes me feel happy and more energitic XD well that's weird but that's what happen with me. I think it was better to not contain any drama. there are too much tragedic animes like Attack on titan and so many others. But putting a negative feelings in that episode was a terrible idea :/ It's just like putting sugar on a pizza. Well let's say pepper cuz drama is not sweet at all.

Cobra02

Club Regular
Cobra02. When are you going to release more art? You should know that people like your artwork.
Thank you thank you thank you!! and i am so sorry for stopping releasing, temporally .and i am really willing to release more stuff as fast as possible,i am just busy a little bit and i am sorry for that, i will fix everything, just stay tuned <3

Aderblk

Swell Supporter
Some good news for fans of Poison/Roxy from Final Fight 1...

Roxy has made a brief appearance in Abigail's story mode scenes in Street Fighter 5!
N50FBwR.jpg

Seems like Capcom just remembered that Roxy exists too after neglecting her for too long!
Although it's strange that her hair and shorts appear to be pink colored (Poison's original colors) instead of orange/red. It is likely that there was some miscommunication between Capcom and Bengus, the artist. lol

While Poison is still my favorite Capcom character, I'm glad Roxy made her way into a Street Fighter game in some manner too (would've preferred a playable character appearance but I'll take what we can get). :P

Anyway, it looks like Roxy is still serving this former Mad Gear boss...
KnufP6f.jpg

Abigail ends up knocking Roxy out along with the two other Final Fight goons in the next scene. :)
uz7XsbG.jpg

I love the way Roxy's legs are sticking out in this image! :D

Last edited:

Black Delmo

Swell Supporter
I saw NNin posting a bit about these zakos (Strippers/Polecats) from the 2009 game Afro Samurai for the PS3/Xbox 360 and was surprised that it wasn't discussed more. It's an action game, and has a mechanic where you can do special moves that can slice off body parts which is great for fans of Gore/Guro (I'm not a fan of Gore ryona) You might be able to find it online or preowned at your local Gamestop.

Definitely one of my favorite zakos

n0MeSTI.jpg

info
Since I don't own the game, I'm just posting based on what I saw (maybe someone here has this game?)
They apparently only appear in one level, and these sexy women will generally attack you in groups, since they're pretty much naked they rely on their agility by doing flips and cartwheels around the area to combat you.

Moves
Since there's no video that I can find of them performing ryona on the player character it's hard to say if these are all their moves.
  • Evades often with a side dodge, jump flips, and cartwheels.
  • A back flip dodge into a slash
  • Jump slash
  • A long range jump kick that puts her on the opposite side of the player.
  • They probably have a taunt, since they have lines when they get damaged.
  • A grapple counter if you try to hold them for too long.
Pics
Credit to this page for the pictures. (You can download them as well)

2FM5K1A.jpg

lo3vzUh.jpg

sd49YyA.jpg

qoWLECj.jpg

x0hCQQO.jpg

sLz2UGC.jpg

ufq3A90.jpg

ZEoAYFz.jpg

CIzd6HA.jpg

Soi9sXu.jpg

FZ9ITZW.jpg

4jeyf1C.jpg

5Rfe0WE.jpg

Cl1aVSO.jpg

s7iFk4w.jpg

UvQONxy.jpg

TOYrsYu.jpg

PwJIBhH.jpg

DP7bUqT.jpg

QJnvdFp.jpg

hPYUy90.jpg

z72mcga.jpg

mbfVWgN.jpg

ufj8jo0.jpg

pRXyGPF.jpg

9ShMj1M.jpg

You can see them in action in vid 1 and 2

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
I saw NNin posting a bit about these zakos (Strippers/Polecats) from the 2009 game Afro Samurai for the PS3/Xbox 360 and was surprised that it wasn't discussed more. It's an action game, and has a mechanic where you can do special moves that can slice off body parts which is great for fans of Gore/Guro (I'm not a fan of Gore ryona) You might be able to find it online or preowned at your local Gamestop.

n0MeSTI.jpg

info
Since I don't own the game, I'm just posting based on what I saw (maybe someone here has this game?)
They apparently only appear in one level, and these sexy women will generally attack you in groups, since they're pretty much naked they rely on their agility by doing flips and cartwheels around the area to combat you.

Moves
Since there's no video that I can find of them performing ryona on the player character it's hard to say if these are all their moves.
  • Jump slash
Pics

2FM5K1A.jpg

lo3vzUh.jpg

sd49YyA.jpg

qoWLECj.jpg

x0hCQQO.jpg

sLz2UGC.jpg

ufq3A90.jpg

ZEoAYFz.jpg

CIzd6HA.jpg

Soi9sXu.jpg

FZ9ITZW.jpg

4jeyf1C.jpg

5Rfe0WE.jpg

Cl1aVSO.jpg

s7iFk4w.jpg

UvQONxy.jpg

TOYrsYu.jpg

PwJIBhH.jpg

DP7bUqT.jpg

QJnvdFp.jpg

hPYUy90.jpg

z72mcga.jpg

mbfVWgN.jpg

ufj8jo0.jpg

pRXyGPF.jpg

9ShMj1M.jpg

They are sexy and pretty. I once played the game and iirc, those are all moves they got. They are harder to damage than regular male mooks because of blocking, evasion and acrobatic movement/attack. But their attacks possess little threat. The most dangerous one is a side step to dodge Afro's vertical slash then kick to counter the slash.

Kunoichi are their variation appeared in laters stage. They share the same moveset.

These naked girls also appeared in Afro Samurai 2: Revenge of Kuma. One of them works as DJ and another looks like she is getting recruited. But you don't fight them in the game. And the game has no zako at all so no worthy to buy if you are looking for one.

triet92

Club Regular
These naked girls also appeared in Afro Samurai 2: Revenge of Kuma. One of them works as DJ and another looks like she is getting recruited. But you don't fight them in the game. And the game has no zako at all so no worthy to buy if you are looking for one.

They supposed to make it 3 volume but cancel after the 1st one due to low sale and negative review

wj1905

Master of this Domain

n0MeSTI.jpg

info

Moves
  • Jump slash
Pics

2FM5K1A.jpg

lo3vzUh.jpg

sd49YyA.jpg

qoWLECj.jpg

x0hCQQO.jpg

sLz2UGC.jpg

ufq3A90.jpg

ZEoAYFz.jpg

CIzd6HA.jpg

Soi9sXu.jpg

FZ9ITZW.jpg

4jeyf1C.jpg

5Rfe0WE.jpg

Cl1aVSO.jpg

s7iFk4w.jpg

UvQONxy.jpg

TOYrsYu.jpg

PwJIBhH.jpg

DP7bUqT.jpg

QJnvdFp.jpg

hPYUy90.jpg

z72mcga.jpg

mbfVWgN.jpg

ufj8jo0.jpg

pRXyGPF.jpg

9ShMj1M.jpg

Wow, finally some good screens of them! I cannot believe nobody drew R34 of these amazing topless gals before... the "continuous" dragon tatoo on them just gives itself for some kinky ideas... :D

Black Delmo

Swell Supporter
They are sexy and pretty. I once played the game and iirc, those are all moves they got. They are harder to damage than regular male mooks because of blocking, evasion and acrobatic movement/attack. But their attacks possess little threat. The most dangerous one is a side step to dodge Afro's vertical slash then kick to counter the slash.

Kunoichi are their variation appeared in laters stage. They share the same moveset.

Wish there was more fanart of them, I see, thanks for the info was hoping they'd have more but that step dodge into kick sounds pretty cool.

That's a shame, the lack of good zakos in current games is disappointing. Do you think they'll ever develop another Tenchu or Shinobido?

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Wish there was more fanart of them, I see, thanks for the info was hoping they'd have more but that step dodge into kick sounds pretty cool.

That's a shame, the lack of good zakos in current games is disappointing. Do you think they'll ever develop another Tenchu or Shinobido?
I doubt. Shinobido is popular but the sequel looks not that much.
Tenchu seem dead after 4. For now, Ayame is known as just a name of kunoichi and Rikimaru is DotA's character :P
What a shame, since both series have the best set of kunoichi zako.

The most recent zako in non-indie games are... Watchmen's dominatrix and Double Dragon NEON's dominatrix and kunoichi?

Aderblk

Swell Supporter
I cannot believe nobody drew R34 of these amazing topless gals before...

Well, there's actually some fanart of them in pixiv, just not a whole lot as previously mentioned.

Here's two pieces of fanart that standout the most:
w2WdRLI.jpg

Tc6CIi7.jpg

If you are curious for more, here is the the pixiv tag for Afro Samurai which includes them... there's some guro too if you are into that kind of stuff:
「アフロサムライ」の人気イラストやマンガ・画像 | pixiv
[Be sure to login to see the NSFW stuff]

Last edited:

Black Delmo

Swell Supporter
I doubt. Shinobido is popular but the sequel looks not that much.
Tenchu seem dead after 4. For now, Ayame is known as just a name of kunoichi and Rikimaru is DotA's character :P
What a shame, since both series have the best set of kunoichi zako.

The most recent zako in non-indie games are... Watchmen's dominatrix and Double Dragon NEON's dominatrix and kunoichi?

A shame indeed, the Kunoichis and Mosu Kunoichi would've looked beautiful on the new gen consoles.

Probably, and wow that's 5+ years ago a pretty long time.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Thanks for the pics! I did not know how to look for them in japanese, so some of the pics were new to me. And yeah, I am really not into the whole "slice and dice" guro thing.

Here is something I found while looking for the japanese word for "Zako"... I am not quite sure what this place is, being mostly in japanese, but seems to be a villainess encyclopedia-wiki. And googling for Zako brings up literally hundreds of results.
ページ全文検索 - Seesaa Wiki(ウィキ)

I particular, this: 紹介キャラ一覧(501〜1000) - 女ザコ・敵女・悪女情報wiki
Clicking on each name brings up separate entries, and the + signs usually hide screenshots or manga scans.

triet92

Club Regular
Thanks for the pics! I did not know how to look for them in japanese, so some of the pics were new to me. And yeah, I am really not into the whole "slice and dice" guro thing.

Here is something I found while looking for the japanese word for "Zako"... I am not quite sure what this place is, being mostly in japanese, but seems to be a villainess encyclopedia-wiki. And googling for Zako brings up literally hundreds of results.
ページ全文検索 - Seesaa Wiki(ウィキ)

I particular, this: 紹介キャラ一覧(501〜1000) - 女ザコ・敵女・悪女情報wiki
Clicking on each name brings up separate entries, and the + signs usually hide screenshots or manga scans.

And the admin of this wiki does aware of us ( the non Japanese speaker)
Here is his greeting
About this Wiki - 女ザコ・敵女・悪女情報wiki

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.