Zako (4 Viewers)

holhorse

Master of this Domain

wj1905

Master of this Domain
This one's new to me.

A clip from City Hunter; 4 henchwomen getting humiliated

That was amazing! Can you tell what episode of the show is this from? Gotta check this out. Love the expressions of these gals and their defeats were very erotic and funny too.

Zamaron1

Club Regular
that was hilarious at the end, the henchgirls throw a grenade at the guys and sexy cops, they do hot potatoe with it and give it to the guy and they run away, meanwhile, he has no idea what the big deal is with it, then it blows up in his face.

TPK

Vivacious Visitor
that was hilarious at the end, the henchgirls throw a grenade at the guys and sexy cops, they do hot potatoe with it and give it to the guy and they run away, meanwhile, he has no idea what the big deal is with it, then it blows up in his face.

But totally unrealistic: first of all - safety pin (that ring thing) IRL is pretty hard to pull, to avoid accidental detonations - using your teeth for this most likely will result in unprimed grenade and urgent need to visit the dentist.

Second: F-1 derivative hand-grenades (replica of one of them is used in this video) do not primed just by removing the safety pin - this ring is holding striker lever in place, which in turn hit the fuse when released. In "hot-potato" sequence you can see that striker lever is still on the grenade, meaning that weapon is not primed.

And third: F-1 is a defensive fragmentation grenade, with radius of the shrapnel dispersion is up to 200 meters. Its not a 100% kill radius, but using that kind of grenade inside the building, when you standing just few meters away from blast is a bad idea nevertheless.

Minion

Master of this Domain
Welcome to the board.

Glad you created a profile to let us all know about the problem with the grenade. I have to agree that this flaw completly ruined the credibility of a what was otherwise a grounded and realistic film. Lol

Minion

Master of this Domain
I havent really watched Akiba Trip, but apparently there are some zako scenes in a few episode.

Here's a scene from episode (

3 heroes fight a group of girls. nice body pile

crSYPgm.jpg

R90pL4g.jpg

PqR6xm0.jpg

xjIaB4u.jpg

Npcx582.jpg

HKOtVEr.jpg

DpbPQeh.jpg

CHyBaIo.jpg

sorry the quality's low, all other version of the show have been taken down (this may also be gone by the time you read this.)

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Yeah, others have posted about this anime a while ago. Worth watching for all the undressing-defeats

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
Good news, SAMURAI JACK IS BACK! and the first episode for the new season and the trailer for the season have already come out. from the episode and the trailer, Samurai Jack is going to fight an elite squad (perhaps an army in a future episode) of ninja girls who serve the show's main antagonist the all-powerful evil spirit Aku (japanese for "evil", i think). from what the trailer shows and the fact that the season is going to have more blood and violence from the previous seasons as well as being meant for adults instead of kids, it seems Samurai Jack will have to injure or kill the ninja girls. So I am looking forward to this new season. I am a huge fan of Samurai Jack since i was a little kid watching it when it came out, so seeing a return of and conclusion to this show will make me enjoy it. and since the trailer and first episode hint that Jack to survive may have to kill or fight these henchgirls to survive, brings joy to my zako-loving side.

Aderblk

Swell Supporter
Anyone a fan of the Valkyrie Squadron from Code Geass R2?

Unfortunately, they never got much screentime but I absolutely loved their character designs (one of my all-time favorites).

TCVFRwF.jpg

Marika Soresi is the brunette with the short hair, Liliana Vergamon is the blonde with long hair.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Anyone a fan of the Valkyrie Squadron from Code Geass R2?

Marika Soresi is the brunette with the short hair, Liliana Vergamon is the blonde with long hair.
Brintania has genius desinger, doesn't it :v

Marika has much more screentime in the spin-off called Code Geass: Oz the Reflection. And the manga confirmed her surviving after Guren's debut.

Attachments

• 0facb9fa.jpg
    0facb9fa.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 387

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.