Zako (11 Viewers)

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
hey, and welcome :) this fetish goes both ways, some people like their female opponents to strike back, and some like to strike them, and everything in between! if you come upon any game with generic female enemies please do share.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Clip of my favorite Tenchu zako, Kuroya Jokunoichi.
I should try to add more ryona in this...

Download: Jokunoichi.wmv

Last edited by a moderator:

nagato

Club Regular
Revenge of Shinobi

Manual artwork from Super Shinobi (aka Revenge of Shinobi) They can be very annoying in huge numbers, but from the artwork they look kinda hot. The other zako is the kung fu lady (not scanned) she looks hot as well.

ninja.jpg

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Manual artwork from Super Shinobi (aka Revenge of Shinobi) They can be very annoying in huge numbers, but from the artwork they look kinda hot. The other zako is the kung fu lady (not scanned) she looks hot as well.

View attachment 7585
I think she looks younger in the game.
Kung Fu lady has no scan? I really want to see it....

Shinobi.jpg

NNin

Ryonani Teamster

nagato

Club Regular
Revenge of Shinobi - Kung Fu Zako

As I promise, the kung fu female enemy. Japanese version of Megadrive games usually (not always) had a good artwork.

Attachments

• kunfu.jpg
    kunfu.jpg
    515.5 KB · Views: 622

snakesonaplane

Casual Client
Hey guys, I hope to contribute to this too

Anyone got any more enemies from games like the Shinobi one posted earlier? By that I mean platform games, probably 16 bit era. I've noticed most mentioned in here are beat em up games. Thought we could expand genres a bit

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Maybe because platform games' zako lack moves and grabs, so they are not that memorable.
And I forgot most of the games...

The ancient platformers with good zako I can recall now is Strider Hiryu and Valis 3.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Look like Mosu will try to find a chance to use medicine in combat, that's good.
But I think if you do that "sealth kill behind ox-cart one-by-one" in 1 they will notice you.

A clip of asassin from Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within. I like her own slow-mo.

nagato

Club Regular
God Hand Vids

Anyway, played God Hand and I have to cheat to meet them!

[video=youtube_share;1F-FaDDlY24]http://youtu.be/1F-FaDDlY24[/video]

Aside from spanking, nothing else, these zakos does have some good moves. The ps2 deka have many way to punish these bad babes.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Another absolute hottie though.. are her attacks strong to make up for that or is she a bit of a easy character?

Also, I've had a go at drawing two of the zako's so far. More to come generally..

View attachment 1608

View attachment 1609

I've called them Rachel and Jessica.. hope the names suit, seeing as I couldn't find any sort of name or nickname for these super awesome Zako.

Not sure I did her breasts justice (oh they are THAT good) but I tried. xP
I want to correct the record on these two women. The first one is Madame Chicago, and the second one is Isabel the Twin Peaks. Also, the woman with the claws is Isabella the Twin Peaks.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
I want to correct the record on these two women. The first one is Madame Chicago, and the second one is Isabel the Twin Peaks. Also, the whip woman in Double Dragon is called Linda.
Oh, right. I forgot that they have a name in the official site.

By the way, I should post it here too.
I just got my order made pic from a custom site. Thanks to chocojerk who told me about it.
I always want to see the first Silk Spectre in more ryona situation than in the movie, so I order this match of her vs. my favorite zako from Watchmen game. Though I think she can fight well, for an opponent like this dominatrix who won't fall for her charm and can go toe-to-toe with Nite Owl and Rorsharch for a good seconds, I wonder Sally will have a chance to win.

SilkSpectrevsDominatrix_hires.jpg

Full Size: Blonde Dominatrix vs Silk Spectre.jpg

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
I want to correct the record on these two women. The first one is Madame Chicago, and the second one is Isabel the Twin Peaks. Also, the whip woman in Double Dragon is called Linda.

Thanks for your posts - Isabel the Twin Peaks? Nice. She has to be my absolute favourite zako at the moment. <3 Divine.

NNin that is a sweet commission. I hope it's okay me asking but what sort of price was that? I might have to get some Isabel comissions done soon.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Thanks for your posts - Isabel the Twin Peaks? Nice. She has to be my absolute favourite zako at the moment. <3 Divine.
I guess that Isabel the Twin Peaks is named for her hair and not her boobs. I agree that Isabel's boobs are really good. Sometimes I can't get past the first stage because I want to be alone with her. The attract mode - the sequence that appears if you don't press start - has Isabel appearing in the elevator before the first boss, but that never happens in the game. Dynamite Cop was lame because only Aurora the sword woman could grab you. Dynamite Deka EX has the woman on the right whose normal attack is blowing kisses, but she has three grapple moves. She'll either grab the player's leg and give it a hard massage, knock the player down and give a hard back massage, or knock the player down and dry hump the player. For me, the female zako doesn't have to be hot; she just needs to take initiative.

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
I guess that Isabel the Twin Peaks is named for her hair and not her boobs. I agree that Isabel's boobs are really good. Sometimes I can't get past the first stage because I want to be alone with her. The attract mode - the sequence that appears if you don't press start - has Isabel appearing in the elevator before the first boss, but that never happens in the game. Dynamite Cop was lame because only Aurora the sword woman could grab you. Dynamite Deka EX has the woman on the right whose normal attack is blowing kisses, but she has three grapple moves. She'll either grab the player's leg and give it a hard massage, knock the player down and give a hard back massage, or knock the player down and dry hump the player. For me, the female zako doesn't have to be hot; she just needs to take initiative.

Her boobs are incredible. Yes, I know that feeling well. When you talk about attract mode, do you mean the rolling demo or something else? The rolling demo is nice, she would have been really good in that stage. I love the way the camera cuts across to her being pushed down and handcuffed at one point and her struggling. I'd like to have seen her and the other zako used in the cut-scenes, too. I agree, Dynamite Cop has too many missed opportunities.

Have you managed to play Dynamite Deka EX? Finding info on it is quite difficult. I did note some cute zako like a gun-wielding french maid in it from videos I have seen, though. I wish Isabel would do those er, grabs sometime ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.