Zako Artwork (10 Viewers)

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
As requested by ttb from here, Niki (Ninja) of the 2004 shooting game- Target Terror:

Unarmed, this enemy would merely kick. I'd just use tranq darts for capture, personally. :cool:

Attachments

• Niki.png
    Niki.png
    266.6 KB · Views: 123

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Insomniac did an amazing series of zako art, using the Giga -style henchgirls, and even some of the moves and death scenes from those. Just, of course, here he can leave all the dead zako on screen instead of only using 5-6 actresses.

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Thanks to ttb69 for the commission for henchwomen Niki & Tanya, both from the obscure shooter Target: Terror.
So sad to imagine them being shot be the hero. :wat:
Should I post to DevArt as well? I have in the past for kiss scenes-
Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• Kiss.jpg
    Kiss.jpg
    518.6 KB · Views: 142

oneofone

Club Regular
Enjoying all the Target Terror talk and art! Here is one of mine:

daz x hitgirl 20  terror doll nicole white base 001.jpg daz x hitgirl 20  terror doll nicole white base sellcard.jpg

Patreon (Paywall):

Pixiv (Free Stuff):

Last edited:

ttbitch69

Club Regular
Enjoying all the Target Terror talk and art! Here is one of mine:

View attachment 109479

Patreon (Paywall):

Pixiv (Free Stuff):
Very nice! Have you done other Target:Terror zakos?

josephes

Swell Supporter
Yo, I finally found someone to make a fanart of the female enemies that I've modded into Yakuza 0!

83470251_p0.jpg

In case anyone here don't know who I'm talking about, it's these gals here:

And some screenshots of them getting their asses whooped as well:

Last edited:

oneofone

Club Regular
Yo, I finally found someone to make a fanart of the female enemies that I've modded into Yakuza 0!

In case anyone here don't know who I'm talking about, it's these gals here:

Nice! Did you commission them? Or did they do it and you discovered it? Did they make more! Great work on your mod btw!

josephes

Swell Supporter
Nice! Did you commission them? Or did they do it and you discovered it? Did they make more! Great work on your mod btw!
Actually, it was a free request he did for me and so far that's the only one he made. I do hope more artists will follow after tho. :)

And thanks, I'm glad you like the mod!

oneofone

Club Regular
Actually, it was a free request he did for me and so far that's the only one he made. I do hope more artists will follow after tho. :)

And thanks, I'm glad you like the mod!

That's great to get awesome art from an artist that good for free!

Oh, I am 100% going to make a homage card pack to them!

May I please use them in my universe for my OC to dispatch?

josephes

Swell Supporter
That's great to get awesome art from an artist that good for free!

Oh, I am 100% going to make a homage card pack to them!

May I please use them in my universe for my OC to dispatch?
Awesome! I'll be looking forward to that!

And go right ahead, good sir! ;)

Last edited:

josephes

Swell Supporter
Excellent! Thank you! I have a question, what is the backgorund on these characters? Are they strictly a mod?

Primarily, they're merely a mod to replace some of the male enemies in the game for now as I have yet to find a way to make them as additions instead of replacements.. However, I do have ideas for background stories of them being a special group within the Tojo Clan that I put down in this document here (which is still unfinished btw since I have yet to put any pics in here).

Edit: I just now added a few pics as links in some of the names of the girls to show what some of them look like.

Last edited:

oneofone

Club Regular
Primarily, they're merely a mod to replace some of the male enemies in the game for now as I have yet to find a way to make them as additions instead of replacements.. However, I do have ideas for background stories of them being a special group within the Tojo Clan that I put down in this document here (which is still unfinished btw since I have yet to put any pics in here).

Edit: I just now added a few pics as links in some of the names of the girls to show what some of them look like.

I went through it all! Everything is noted and I see what I want to do! We shall see them soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.