Zako Artwork (6 Viewers)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Have you tried viewing it on a computer instead of a phone? It worked when I did that.
Umm, I never check this site from phone. Did it from a computer.
Best if you use the "direct link" option on Imgur and then use the "insert picture" option here and give it the link. Or just post direct images.

Or, you can just use Attach files and upload them here, simpler.

EDIT - OK seems he edited them, works now.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Some dead zakos I ripped from Unbound Saga using PPSSPP and NinjaRipper. It took several tries to get their death poses right since the game uses ragdoll physics. I need to get them lie on their backs with their legs slightly spread so I could see their crotch too. Unlike what I said on the EvilBabes wiki, the nurse wrestler's belly is toned in the PSP version as well, but it was hard to see it without upscaling the game's graphics with DirectX and OpenGL on emulators like PPSSSPP.

Left to right: female thug, cavewoman and nurse wrestler.
Capture.PNG Capture 1.PNG Capture 2.PNG

Kudos to my friend on LINE for showing this awesome tutorial on how to rip PSP game models using PPSSPP and Ninja Ripper:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Some dead zakos I ripped from Unbound Saga using PPSSPP and NinjaRipper. It took several tries to get their death poses right since the game uses ragdoll physics. I need to get them lie on their backs with their legs slightly spread so I could see their crotch too. Unlike what I said on the EvilBabes wiki, the nurse wrestler's belly is toned in the PSP version as well, but it was hard to see it without upscaling the game's graphics with DirectX and OpenGL on emulators like PPSSSPP.

Left to right: female thug, cavewoman and nurse wrestler.
View attachment 110004View attachment 110003View attachment 110005

Kudos to my friend on LINE for showing this awesome tutorial on how to rip PSP game models using PPSSPP and Ninja Ripper:

Wow those are some sexy outfits. Love the ripped clothes on the first and the nurse is really kinky with the stars where her nipples should be!

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Wow those are some sexy outfits. Love the ripped clothes on the first and the nurse is really kinky with the stars where her nipples should be!

FYI, the cavewoman doesn't wear any underwear underneath her tiger skin skirt, but there's a black void that censors her pussy :(

Cobra02

Club Regular
Hi Guys!
Check out my new 3D Comic story and let me know what you think!

1598479824647.png

1598479936520.png

1598480069919.png

Last edited:

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
Hi Guys!

View attachment 110238
View attachment 110239
View attachment 110240
Just perfect zako story ! ... endless hord of kunoichis whores, very bad Sensei having no qualm sacrificing her henchbabes, lot of great scenes ! Can t wait the next chapter ! ...
... and you really improved your 3D skills here !

Cobra02

Club Regular
Just perfect zako story ! ... endless hord of kunoichis whores, very bad Sensei having no qualm sacrificing her henchbabes, lot of great scenes ! Can t wait the next chapter ! ...
... and you really improved your 3D skills here !

Thank you so much Sx7, i´m really glad that you liked it! There gonna be some more for sure!
I tried to make the renders as good as i can !

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
Hi Guys!

Hi, Cobra! I'm still feel myself very inspired by your old "Back in memories" 2 page short story, and I'm happy to see that now you trying 3D too.

"Silent Shot" is nice artwork (for the 1st DAZ3D try - just very nice) - nice story, nice posing... And nice little bunch of sexy black humour, that I've missed so much since Eyeteeth has left the scene!

I could like it even more if those zako (or at least some of them) have had a bit less exaggerated musculature... It's a matter of individual tastes, though. =)

Last edited:

Cobra02

Club Regular
Hi, Cobra! I'm still feel myself very inspired by your old "Back in memories" 2 page short story, and I'm happy to see that now you trying 3D too.

"Silent Shot" is nice artwork (for the 1st DAZ3D try - just very nice) - nice story, nice posing... And nice little bunch of sexy black humour, that I've missed so much since Eyeteeth has left the scene!

I could like it even more if those zako (or at least some of them) have had a bit less exaggregated musculature... It's a matter of individual tastes, though. =)

Hi EnergencyX, thank you so much for your kind reply! I just had a look on your work and i liked the shooting style. Also i'm glad that you liked my first part of SilentShot.

There gonna be some different kind of henchwomen and villains and yeah some will be less musculature but that depends on the atmosphere, but most of them should be well trained for fighting.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Hi Guys!

View attachment 110238
View attachment 110239
View attachment 110240

Love those muscular yet buxom kunoichis!! I hope we'll see some martial artist zakos in the future with the same body shape!

burom

Master of this Domain
Thanks! Her rules are little confusing to read, though.
It's a bit daunting at first, but all I've been doing is to send a list of characters with art/screenshot references and specific notes on important accessories, if any. Like "this ninja enemy, with this electric sword", or "the first one on the left of this concept art, with the riding crop". For $7 per character it's an excellent deal.

ttbitch69

Club Regular
It's a bit daunting at first, but all I've been doing is to send a list of characters with art/screenshot references and specific notes on important accessories, if any. Like "this ninja enemy, with this electric sword", or "the first one on the left of this concept art, with the riding crop". For $7 per character it's an excellent deal.
How can you attach a photo on a DeviantArt note?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.