Zako Artwork (4 Viewers)

josephes

Swell Supporter
I went through it all! Everything is noted and I see what I want to do! We shall see them soon.
Awesome! I can't wait to see what you got in store!

Btw, I just now added the pics of Saeko and Eri in the doc as well. :)

Eri_Kamataki.jpg

Saeko_Mukouda.png

Edit: Misspelled Jeet Kune Do in the doc. My bad. lol

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Some extracted CGs from the RPG game made by the guy behind the Sailor Moon and the (unfinished) Aika fangame. Since this is a demo, there's only a small selection of monster girls in it. There's a spider girl, a frog girl, a plant girl, a maid and some buxom female assassins clad in black cropped spandex uniform.

If anyone has the full version when it's released, don't hesitate to send the game to me. I'll be happy to extract more CGs from there!
Oh, and I can't wait to see the finished version of the top right pic. Apparently there will be amazonesses clad in bikini armors, and I'm definitely want to see their H scenes:
f_20200610144001981.png

Some other WIP CGs, featuring a busty goblin villager, a buxom witch/mahou shoujo and a bunny girl:
138.png

c_20200610144025065.png

a0140.png

osw

Club Regular
This is epic!

I think all the zako are already dead because they are all staying still, a lot of internal damage wouldn’t show up.

Last edited:

Kingtoaster

Swell Supporter
0F93A2D0-E947-47C0-A790-4650BAFC5847.jpeg
I saw someone post this to Twitter and I would love to see more! Does anyone know who the artist is???

Unconscious Zako wearing thongs, asses up, squirting while being defeated, being carried away over the shoulder, defeated girls bent over and stuffed in the trash- this picture has it all! 0F93A2D0-E947-47C0-A790-4650BAFC5847.jpeg

oneofone

Club Regular
View attachment 109700 I saw someone post this to Twitter and I would love to see more! Does anyone know who the artist is???

Unconscious Zako wearing thongs, asses up, squirting while being defeated, being carried away over the shoulder, defeated girls bent over and stuffed in the trash- this picture has it all!View attachment 109700

This is the artist Pixiv Page

wj1905

Master of this Domain
All these zako were in that game? I only knew about the girls in the nightclub in the opening. Got any model views or screens of them from in-game?
The barbed wire gal looks hilarious (that would be very painful to wear) and one of them looks like a R63 Shredder. Nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.