Zako Artwork (8 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 687

Is this the type of mask you looking for

69355668_p1_master1200.jpg
The other way around. Nose and mouth covered

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Yea a few.. (Quite a lot ) mostly appear at the end of story's I've done.. and.. most end up in a giant hole around the realm.. anyway here are some recent :)
c007ab6aoka3z0fzg.jpg
zcb5ul8yobmkg7ozg.jpg
4wtd571u647vljjzg.jpg
l1jed8fahwld8srzg.jpg
u8i1fzp59zd00rczg.jpg
yx0zrjmnzsojfqozg.jpg
d5gmbcd680dum69zg.jpg
Awesome, I did not see most of these on your DA account... you have another place where you post? Love the faces you give them, the rolled up eyes and open mouths, really hot.
I really love bodypiles - the less dressed the girls, the better - but don't really know where to find more like yours. SexyAmazons doesn't show many results when I search for that word, and Gurochan used to have threads but that place disappeared.

DxC

Casual Client
And more goodness.. I suppose never easy being a solider in this realm.. or fantasy they keep dying :p

There is a full story again along with more.. so if you do wish to view it.. ask away and ill either e-mail you or send you the link to the full gallery if you so choose! anyway

au4oc9tc8yqp8vxzg.jpg

u2zno9k7l306644zg.jpg

cg3y2y9a35pgd7ezg.jpg

y3lp6jweauxhhkrzg.jpg
vna9lc15imu8a6izg.jpg
70nh3cbn64c6sh5zg.jpg

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Nice work, and loved those guys and their takedown - the skate-facemask-cut was especially nice. And love how their uniforms have stars above their breasts!

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I don't get it... she has telekinesis? Or how is she making them just slam headfirst into the ground? And are they androids?

sindragoon

Casual Client
Thank you so much. Love the massive bodies pile in 293 and briefly at the beginning of 294. I haven't seen such great zakos material in a long time. They are like the putties in power rangers. They have the same uniforms and lacking any identities. The way they piled up on each other helplessly against the heroine, just perfect. Thank you again!

DxC

Casual Client
More.. stuff been busy with finishing off a major story line but some are from It and other various bits n pieces too! bad life for a solider in this war.. sometimes anyway :tongue:

Now as for the full story itself.. I could post it but may need pointing as to where.. :)
3sf2mwm76bipzx6zg.jpg

23i1yr7o5xgiu8nzg.jpg
jrxb10fas1uzvvzzg.jpg
642qc66cgogyvcczg.jpg
iji79d97s7l97phzg.jpg
jjt3r8pxh2ct3p9zg.jpg
op0mae8mb9bhiu3zg.jpg
o9nwr3rrvvykfqjzg.jpg

Kargan3033

Club Regular
More.. stuff been busy with finishing off a major story line but some are from It and other various bits n pieces too! bad life for a solider in this war.. sometimes anyway :tongue:

Now as for the full story itself.. I could post it but may need pointing as to where.. :)
3sf2mwm76bipzx6zg.jpg

23i1yr7o5xgiu8nzg.jpg
jrxb10fas1uzvvzzg.jpg
642qc66cgogyvcczg.jpg
iji79d97s7l97phzg.jpg
jjt3r8pxh2ct3p9zg.jpg
op0mae8mb9bhiu3zg.jpg
o9nwr3rrvvykfqjzg.jpg

If you are looking to post the full story of this you might want to post it in the Fiction sub-forum here, nice work I would love to see the full story behind this fine artwork.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Oh boy! New Kisirian to be released on Friday July 27!!!
Really? Where did you hear that? Actually, I'm not even sure where to find most of his work since the only time I ever see it is when it's posted on hentai websites.

Kisirian is an odd type of artist for me where even though I don't usually like extreme guro to his extent, he does it so well and with such sexy and expressive zako that it completely works for me.

If you are looking to post the full story of this you might want to post it in the Fiction sub-forum here, nice work I would love to see the full story behind this fine artwork.
Zako fiction is something I'm never sure with, because I don't know whether it should be in the fiction section or the zako section. Either way, I'd say DxC could possibly make their own thread for all their work, since they make art to share frequently enough to justify a thread dedicated to it! :smile::smile::smile:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.