Zako Artwork (2 Viewers)

Zamaron1

Club Regular
It was awesome that they did Season 5, the show came out many years ago and it was a hit, great art style, memorable characters, and Jack's voice actor was great, then after season 4 just ended with no conclusion, and for many years fans were left with Jack still stuck in a horrible future, then Season 5 was announced and people were excited, we were kids when the first few seasons came out, now we are adults, so it makes sense for a more mature Jack, too bad it was only back for a conclusion, and not an actual return, like there might be more then 1 new season, but it was still AMAZING.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I was rather disappointed with the ending, after all this build-up, Aku went out like a bitch, super easily beaten.

Cobra02

Club Regular
Yup and probably the best wedding i had ever attended finished with Jack and a Ladybug!! I really hope that the petition give some change :/

Cobra02

Club Regular
I made many stupid comics, and manga that can never be understood. But i am sure i will never be worse than the man who wrote the scenario of the end :P

Cl3ark

Swell Supporter
[...] Feel free to make fanarts of them, I would be appreciated. [...]

Thanks for the inspiration! Ought to put this sketch up on my empty Pixiv...

Worker Zako 1.png

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
So It's my turn to jump in to this, I'm kind of scared and anxious (If I don't post my "real" art on internet imagine about my zako art) and I don't have the productivity of Shabazik so don't expect 30 draw a day (It would be a miracle if I can draw 1 by week ha ha)
Radiante.jpg

This is a concept art of my Henchwoman ("the Radiante"), working for Radiant horizon. This company is known for is illegal exploitation in protected places in detriment of law, nature and the people who live around (kind like what happen in the Orinoco basin or the Amazon). RH recruit henchwoman to defend the exploitation site.
I want your opinion on what you prefer (green with full mask?, blue with glasses, red without mask?), just tell me I will ajuste for my next draw :p (I hope you will like It)

Cl3ark

Swell Supporter
WOW! Fantastic art! I need more of this guys blindly carving into hordes of kunoichi!

Ask, and ye shall receive! Slice, and the girl shall be opened unto you?

Twisting bible quotes aside, seems like a big YES! from the community for kunoichi - so here's some more! The Blind Swordsman has an array of skilled and trusted allies from all corners of the world. At first, the Cocky Cowboy might seem too easily distracted - before the fight is even over, no less - but he's a crack shot, always watching a friend's back no matter what he's doing.

Another spoiler, not necessarily more blood than the last - but better blood.

The Blind Swordsman and the Cocky Cowboy.png

D

Deleted member 687

Twisting bible quotes aside, seems like a big YES! from the community for kunoichi - so here's some more! The Blind Swordsman has an array of skilled and trusted allies from all corners of the world. At first, the Cocky Cowboy might seem too easily distracted - before the fight is even over, no less - but he's a crack shot, always watching a friend's back no matter what he's doing.

Oh woooow! Again you've come up with a piece that is amazing! Looking forward to any more

Kargan3033

Club Regular

Looks like the ninja chick that is getting raped by the cowboy seems to be enjoying herself, so if that's the case would it be rape?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.