Zako Artwork (2 Viewers)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Now, now, lesther's monster-girl zako pieces are brillaint! I for one am all in favor of not only centaurs, but possibly harpies, nagas, vampires, succubi, etcetera! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Harpies lamias and the like sounds good to me, nothing like some knife eared, tree fucker(elf) zako artwork.

edit: Omg it was a 'dead horse' joke. How did I miss that?

Heh!:grin:

Last edited:

lesther2011

Master of this Domain
Really, I'd like to see that.
IMG_20170404_220810.jpg IMG_20170414_192404.jpg :smile:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I actually have an idea: why not making a scene with zako mechanic/construction worker girls based of Fighters Club Online (please refer to my first post at Beat-'em-Up/Action Game Zakos on page 25). I would love to see that

The scene would be about a female spy sent to raid a weapons factory that's being built by a criminal organization. On the construction area, the spy takes out some construction worker/mechanic girls to prevent the factory from being built

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
why not making a scene with zako mechanic/construction worker girls based of Fighters Club Online ...

The scene would be about a female spy sent to raid a weapons factory that's being built by a criminal organization. On the construction area, the spy takes out some construction worker/mechanic girls to prevent the factory from being built
I would love to see an artist using this type zako.
20110815000920_3417.jpg

It totally fits my idea of the zako seeing their job as a normal work.

In martial arts movies, like the old Jackie Chan flicks, you had sometimes big groups of construction or factory workers attack, armed with the tools they used for their regular work just a minute ago. (All were male, unfortunately.)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
A fighting game with anthros? Wow, why did I never hear of this before?
Any anthro female enemies in this?

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Looks pretty cool tho!! If memory serves me right, I used to play Cobra the Arcade a few years ago. It was cool though, and has alot of zakos in it in addition to the shmexy female bosses (I forgot their names though sadly)

EDIT: I finally remembered who are they. The zakos are called Snow Gorilla, while the female bosses are Cyberwolf, the two Executioners and Ironhead. I love the Executioners tho, I almost lost my concetration during the boss battle because of their seeeexy looks!!

Last edited:

Cobra02

Club Regular
Looks pretty cool tho!! If memory serves me right, I used to play Cobra the Arcade a few years ago. It was cool though, and has alot of zakos in it in addition to the shmexy female bosses (I forgot their names though sadly)

EDIT: I finally remembered who are they. The zakos are called Snow Gorilla, while the female bosses are Cyberwolf, the two Executioners and Ironhead. I love the Executioners tho, I almost lost my concetration during the boss battle because of their seeeexy looks!!
Yeah i saw a gameplay on youtube some months ago about that. it was a very old shooting game but it was nice :D

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Since my new laptop will come possibly next week after I ordered it, I decided to make some rough sketches of my Blood Gear mechanic/construction worker zakos, as well as their leader using Kisekae 2 as it can run on my old and crappy laptop from 2010. Here you go!!
NOTE: Due to some limitations, some outfit parts (like jumpsuits tied around the waist, suspenders, headscarves and nipple bandages) are excluded. Will be included soon in the Honey Select/3D Custom Girl version:

Blood Gear normal minions:
171213kisekae.png

Blood Gear elites:
171213kisekae2.png

Blood Gear leader, Natalie Kurosawa. A corrupt schoolgirl who used to be a pretty popular girl, now lives the life of a crime boss
171213kisekae3.png

Feel free to make fanarts of them, I would be appreciated. Once my laptop's arrived and I can access HS or 3DCG, I will post here first then open a Pixiv/DeviantArt account, depending where you guys most spend your times and post your zako artworks at. Maybe, we can do collabs or trades soon when the account is opened

Last edited:

Cobra02

Club Regular
Hi Guys!
Have you ever wondered why Professor Utonium don't recognize his twin brother Samurai Jack??
Dam! The only cartoon that made me feel sad while a zako fight! :'(
I Try to not cry!

samurai_jack_is_not_my_brother_anymore_by_madpen1000-dbwpie6.png

wj1905

Master of this Domain
LOL. Glad I am not the only one who thinks they look similar. But I always considered that Samurai Jack is actually the fanfic that Professor Utonium writes secretly in his spare time, featuring himself as the main character. :D Would explain why he is such a silent badass and also all the anime tropes that show has. :D
And yeah, I found it rather bad writing that she just immediately forgives him for murdering her sisters. I mean, sure, she realizes Aku is evil and she was brainwashed, but still, the man killed all her sisters...

Cobra02

Club Regular
LOL. Glad I am not the only one who thinks they look similar. But I always considered that Samurai Jack is actually the fanfic that Professor Utonium writes secretly in his spare time, featuring himself as the main character. :D Would explain why he is such a silent badass and also all the anime tropes that show has. :D
And yeah, I found it rather bad writing that she just immediately forgives him for murdering her sisters. I mean, sure, she realizes Aku is evil and she was brainwashed, but still, the man killed all her sisters...
Yeah it was a gentle action to forgive Jack for killing her sisters, But fall in his LOVE??!! Woow that is too much similar to a dramatic anime than a cartoon, if i was a father i will not let my kids to watch that :P may be PowerPuffGirls will be okay but not Samurai Jack for sure :P

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
Yeah it was a gentle action to forgive Jack for killing her sisters, But fall in his LOVE??!! Woow that is too much similar to a dramatic anime than a cartoon, if i was a father i will not let my kids to watch that :P may be PowerPuffGirls will be okay but not Samurai Jack for sure :P
your kids "need" (as in a must-watch series) to watch samurai jack. it is a great series. only don't show them season 5 until they are older, since that is the only season not "kid-friendly". made strictly for adults (mainly those who have seen the show since it first aired and wanted a conclusion). the other seasons are okay for kids to watch since it aired at the same times as other cartoon network shows like powerpuff girls, dexter's lab, kids next door, courage the cowardly dog, and more. otherwise it wouldn't have premiered on cartoon network if it wasn't kid-friendly. i have watched half of the series myself and haven't seen anything TOO bad for kids to watch.

Cobra02

Club Regular
hahaha, you know! i'd rather them to watch the new cartoons like Adventure times i'm 21 years old and still my best cartoon ever. it's a retarded warriors cartoon bu with zero drama :P i joined a samurai jack community last week and most of the topics were about the episode 5, someone even started a petition to change the end of Samurai Jack, here's the link below if you want to support him too:
Sign the Petition
sorry fleet if i'm out of the main topic a little bit, but it's a matter of life or death "literally LOL!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.