Zako Artwork (4 Viewers)

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
While I don't agree with the reasoning, I do agree that lesther should make his own thread. Not that I have anything against the artwork itself, but when you have that much of your own material at a constant pace, it's just more convenient to have your own thread than putting it in the main thread for all female zako art in general.

Bad7

Swell Supporter
And effectively there's a lot of stuff that doesn't interest me on here. I maybe enjoy like 30% of what I see here (I don't get the obsession with Agent Aika. I think neck snaps are the most boring way to kill someone and I'm not sexually interested in Chun-Li at all) but you know what? I have the power to keep scrolling if I'm not seeing what I like, and you have that power too, buddy.

oneofone

Club Regular
EDIT Combined three posts into one.
You dont know me, dont call me buddy, my point is, this thread is about zako artwork, not futunari artwork. How is that not hard to understand? For over 30 pages this post was just about that. So because someone decides they like chicks with dicks, we have to look at it to? I guarantee you a lot of people feel exactly as i do in this thread. They just don't post because they dont want to have any confrontation with the chicks with dicks lovers. I am not like that, I dont care. A MAJORITY OF PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD DO NOT CARE TO SEE THAT STUFF. I have nothing against it, but don't come up in this thread trying to change what the topic originally was.
see thats what im talking about, now lesther feels he/she can post their retraces of agent aika (yeah i said it, thats all they are retraces of scenes form agent aika) with chicks with dicks, so lame

EDIT Combined three posts into one
But the only way to combat she-males and chicks with dicks, is to post work of hot women with nothing but ass, titties and vagina.

I will stand up for all those in this thread who prefer depictions of women and not she-males! Remember, I am one of the top artist in this genre as well. I will fight fire with fire!!!!! Thank you for your support.

Last edited by a moderator:

lesther2011

Master of this Domain
My humble opinio:
I am not about that they speak very much, my work speak for me, i am an artist or mentality opened and arranged when it takes pleasure to everything that one that wants it, but i do not understand these "artista" with narrowness of mind , have published till now in this site 171 images with WOMENS (vaginas and wholesale teats ) but for 6 images published for order of some members of this one site someone could arm everything this one absurd debate, (i go here 3 weeks and have 55 like and do not boast of beings a top artist)( and more than thirty years drawing) why instead of losing the time speaking they do not use it to publish his work and to make furthermore MAGNIFICENT site big this one..anyway regards to all..:smile:

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
I honestly want to see what an admin on here has to say on the issue. I personally have no problem with lesther posting futanari artwork. Doesn't appeal to me, but I can easily scroll pass don't see much issue with it.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Detritus is the site administrator.
Since there was a complaint about one post (if there were more I didn't find them, and I'm not going to serach through 34 pages) that contained futas, I've placed the images from that post in a spoiler saying 'futas'.
Members are reminded to
(1) keep comments on a friendly tone, and
(2) stay on topic.

If Member A posts material that Member B deems inappropriate, Member B should place Member A on his/her "People you Ignore" in user settings.
If a post/posts blatantly ignores site rules, the specific post should be reported using Undertow's 'Report' function.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

oneofone

Club Regular
Yeah so? and more than 1 person suggested it be separate and people liked my post where i stated that.

And the whole request was to put it in a separate thread, not to ban it.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I think we can put this to rest now, since fleet has spoken. We all love zakos here and futas are just a different variation of what we might normally be used to. But with the ‘futa’ spoiler, there shouldn’t be an issue anymore and people won’t be forced to look at it if they don’t want to. I think we can all agree that this isn’t something we shouldn’t continue to make a fuss about:smile:

Agreed, no sense beating a dead horse unless it's a female centaur zako:tongue:

lesther2011

Master of this Domain
IMG_20170710_160420.jpg

Cobra02

Club Regular
Lesther!! You're doing a great job! Your art need some more additional details, but i believe it will be too much better in a very short period.
I had too many critics when i uploaded my first comic on e-hentai.com, there were too many critics, it was too funny to read them all, I couldn't sleep at night(I go back to read them all). But after all these critics do you think i stopped? Do you think i gave up¿ yes i did! now i play some video games, and i will back for sure to make more art :P
I have only on remark, to keep the thread organized don't put too much pics and too much successive comments. It's an administration's stuff but it's just an opinion. Keep up the great work :P

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Agreed, no sense beating a dead horse unless it's a female centaur zako:tongue:
Now, now, lesther's monster-girl zako pieces are brillaint! I for one am all in favor of not only centaurs, but possibly harpies, nagas, vampires, succubi, etcetera! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

edit: Omg it was a 'dead horse' joke. How did I miss that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.