Zako Artwork (3 Viewers)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Just woke up today, only to find this:
commission___mechanic_by_kasai-dbr0x6p.jpg

A fanart of Fighters Club Online's mechanic, and it's the rare blue jumpsuit variant!! I'm sooooooo excited!!
Thanks for the fellow Undertow member who commisioned this. I hope KOG Games notices this and maybe, other upcoming Fighters Club Online fanarts so they can bring back Fighters Club Online, at least as a mobile game like what they did to Grand Chase and Elsword or Gamengame will bring it back. Recently, KOG Games started the beta test for Grand Chase for Kakao, and they said in their website that they have two secret projects. Fighters Club M? Fighters Club 2? A similar project? Who knows!! I hope so!!

Last edited:

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Just woke up today, only to find this:
commission___mechanic_by_kasai-dbr0x6p.jpg

A fanart of Fighters Club Online's mechanic, and it's the rare blue jumpsuit variant!! I'm sooooooo excited!!
Thanks for the fellow Undertow member who commisioned this. I hope KOG Games notices this and maybe, other upcoming Fighters Club Online fanarts so they can bring back Fighters Club Online, at least as a mobile game like what they did to Grand Chase and Elsword or Gamengame will bring it back. Recently, KOG Games started the beta test for Grand Chase for Kakao, and they said in their website that they have two secret projects. Fighters Club M? Fighters Club 2? A similar project? Who knows!! I hope so!!

Thank you for your information, that guy is me!!
I also commissioned Fighters Club Heroes enemy before:
commission___elite_officer_by_kasai-dbmmhcq.jpg

By the way, are your pixiv user name call "Farhan43"? He's the first one who let me noticed this awesome game!!

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
No, but I'm a friend of him on LINE. He also told me about this game as well. Good thing I'm also a zako connoisseur!!
I actually also a fan of Fighters Club Online after knowing it, though I never got to play it due to IP Blocks and related crap
Don't forget to let him know on Pixiv as well!!

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
But anyway, keep up the commissions coming. I hope I can see the rest of FC's zakos. I'm also planning on making them as well as other zakos I discovered that I will show later once I'm finished with FC on Honey Select this December when I get a new laptop

holhorse

Master of this Domain
But anyway, keep up the commissions coming. I hope I can see the rest of FC's zakos. I'm also planning on making them as well as other zakos I discovered that I will show later once I'm finished with FC on Honey Select this December when I get a new laptop
Just a minor question that bothered me... Are these zakos dead in actual gameplay or just been knock out?

Cl3ark

Swell Supporter
Welcome to our *happy* home away from home, I like your picture, what is the story behind it and what was your inspiration for this picture.
Thanks for the welcome! I have a decent amount of Zako art from less competent days, I draw whatever inspires me at the time - guards from a SOF II mod, Star Trek redskirts, etc. This sketch is a Crusader vs. female Saracens, the zakos' dress and shitty weaponry are inspired by Eastern Infantry from Rome:Total War. Just some fighting, though in threads on another site I like to write brief stories for context - hell, I'll try. Below is my first attempt at PaintChainer, a coloring AI - might make some bulk work, like comics, easier if I can make it look decent.

MNTAEPXH24ITDQT7MLGYG9DP87PU0GL8_0.jpg

That damned Sir Florent, he'd charged out of their formation to duel a Saracen champion - he'd won, by the Cross on his chest, but his human folly had doomed him to a dozen arrows the instant that God's work through him was finished. A triumph to lift the spirits of the battered sergeants that held the flanks of the column - and a punishment to warn them to stay faithful to the formation. The problem was that the commander had insisted that an effort be made to retrieve Sir Florent's corpse, and Geoffrey had followed his lord out - the Saracens were upon them in moments, he'd been separated, nearly run down by their skirmishers and their ugly cries...

Now with his horse dead of wounds, half-mad with thirst, the lonesome man-at-arms trudged towards the village. God's grace, he could see the village well, a ways from the cluster of dwellings - and Saracens, three of them, guarding the water.

Truly, a Crusader had to earn salvation - he thanked God for the opportunity, for his life to depend upon his blade. The three Saracens advanced upon him, flowing robes, wicker shields, raised spears - dark, flowing hair, females. Back-line troops, making sure the villagers didn't exhaust the well needed for the horses and men...

The first approached with a raised shield - it could hardly be a called a shield, the damn thing was tied together. Geoffrey brought his sword down, smashing through the shield, the spear, and the Saracen girl beyond, nearly splitting her in two. Blood and innards splattered across the sands, the robe ripping and her breasts spilling out.

Not bad, but this is the only way the natives will let you see the damn things, Geoffrey thought with dark humor, the two remaining Saracens recoiling from the brutal ease of his righteous killing. He'd have to be more careful with his sword strokes - after he slaked his thirst, he'd need something less cut apart for a good fuck.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Thanks for the welcome! I have a decent amount of Zako art from less competent days, I draw whatever inspires me at the time - guards from a SOF II mod, Star Trek redskirts, etc. This sketch is a Crusader vs. female Saracens, the zakos' dress and shitty weaponry are inspired by Eastern Infantry from Rome:Total War. Just some fighting, though in threads on another site I like to write brief stories for context - hell, I'll try. Below is my first attempt at PaintChainer, a coloring AI - might make some bulk work, like comics, easier if I can make it look decent.

View attachment 66721

That damned Sir Florent, he'd charged out of their formation to duel a Saracen champion - he'd won, by the Cross on his chest, but his human folly had doomed him to a dozen arrows the instant that God's work through him was finished. A triumph to lift the spirits of the battered sergeants that held the flanks of the column - and a punishment to warn them to stay faithful to the formation. The problem was that the commander had insisted that an effort be made to retrieve Sir Florent's corpse, and Geoffrey had followed his lord out - the Saracens were upon them in moments, he'd been separated, nearly run down by their skirmishers and their ugly cries...

Now with his horse dead of wounds, half-mad with thirst, the lonesome man-at-arms trudged towards the village. God's grace, he could see the village well, a ways from the cluster of dwellings - and Saracens, three of them, guarding the water.

Truly, a Crusader had to earn salvation - he thanked God for the opportunity, for his life to depend upon his blade. The three Saracens advanced upon him, flowing robes, wicker shields, raised spears - dark, flowing hair, females. Back-line troops, making sure the villagers didn't exhaust the well needed for the horses and men...

The first approached with a raised shield - it could hardly be a called a shield, the damn thing was tied together. Geoffrey brought his sword down, smashing through the shield, the spear, and the Saracen girl beyond, nearly splitting her in two. Blood and innards splattered across the sands, the robe ripping and her breasts spilling out.

Not bad, but this is the only way the natives will let you see the damn things, Geoffrey thought with dark humor, the two remaining Saracens recoiling from the brutal ease of his righteous killing. He'd have to be more careful with his sword strokes - after he slaked his thirst, he'd need something less cut apart for a good fuck.

Nice the coloring of the picture looks a little off, more like a water color then a normal coloring but still it's a good job, better then I could do, I draw so badly that my stick figure look like the victim of an attack of mutant hemorrhoids of from hell LOL, nice little story to go with the picture, thanks for sharing it with us.

D

Deleted member 687

View attachment 66721

This is fantastic art! I'd love to see other pieces you have!

Cl3ark

Swell Supporter
Nice the coloring of the picture looks a little off, more like a water color then a normal coloring but still it's a good job, better then I could do, I draw so badly that my stick figure look like the victim of an attack of mutant hemorrhoids of from hell LOL, nice little story to go with the picture, thanks for sharing it with us.
Thank you! This community seems really welcoming and positive - guess there's no room for BS when we're all here for the same, very specific thing.
This is fantastic art! I'd love to see other pieces you have!
Thanks! Here's an old sketch/PainChainer coloring attempt of a pirate and some Star-Trek vintage redskirts.

Redskirt 1.jpg

KRY936URJOABKDRJBJ47WQWPAN34Y600_0.jpg

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Thank you! This community seems really welcoming and positive - guess there's no room for BS when we're all here for the same, very specific thing.

You find that most of the guys and a few gals here are straight up and respectable folks and since we share the same passion(s) we tend to view one another as family or so it would seem to me, I'm not presuming to speak for anyone else here though.

Thanks! Here's an old sketch/PainChainer coloring attempt of a pirate and some Star-Trek vintage redskirts.

Nice picture, what the story behind it?

Cl3ark

Swell Supporter
You find that most of the guys and a few gals here are straight up and respectable folks and since we share the same passion(s) we tend to view one another as family or so it would seem to me, I'm not presuming to speak for anyone else here though.

Nice picture, what the story behind it?

No real story, just a raider and some vintage original Star Trek redskirts - looking them up was a symptom of my nascent zako fetish. Great uniforms, while not as blunt as the leotards that most zakos around here seem to be.

Now, the fruits of tonight: a proper zako setting that shamelessly apes the SCP (Secure, Contain, Protect) Foundation - introducing the SSP Initiative, standing for the Suppress Sexual Predation Initiative! A powerful shadow organization of women that seeks to capture and/or suppress the dangerously lusty supernatural entities that threaten our world - where the SCP Foundation uses science and intricate containment procedures, the SSP Initiative usually ends up feeding S-Class girls to the monsters and horrors that roam the world or are imprisoned within Initiative facilities... though perhaps some of the entities aren't truly trapped, but are just staying for a consistent meal...

The three main types of zakos in the SSP Initiative, from left to right.

Scientists - arrogant, clinical, and too often downright sadistic; you'd think they'd stop believing in science after the most recent break-outs, but they keep trying, and the beasts keep finding cracks in the tests.

Guards - competent and plentiful, their guns and stun-batons are good for morale but bad for low-casualty results when something escapes.

S-Class - clones, death-row prisoners, kidnapped women injected with amnesia cocktails - no one seems to know where they come from, or how there's so damn many of them. They're the fodder of the SSP Initiative, conducting tests, doing dangerous tasks, or being straight-up fed to the monsters.

OLV49CXCSJWOS495FHE82KN3X8KHJLEM_0.jpg

SSP Zakos Lineup.jpg

And a decently quick sketch - fair warning, I'm not sure on the definition of zako when it's a monster like this, but I figure'd I'd post it anyway.

A scientist conducts a test with Tentacle Beast #283-7B. Supposedly, it's to try to destroy the beast by overwhelming it with woman - and that did work with TB #54-3C, but not the sixteen beasts tested afterwards. Still, in the eyes of SSP 'science', the test is valid to figure just how many women TB #283-7B can strip, rape, and kill in an hour.

Turns out, this test will reveal that TB #283-7B has acid that can melt blast shields - when the beast melts the blast shields, and gains entry to the lab.

VTK0JNKFTS40FTY11B6FWINMF997MWDY_0.jpg

ssp diagram 1.jpg

Kargan3033

Club Regular
No real story, just a raider and some vintage original Star Trek redskirts - looking them up was a symptom of my nascent zako fetish. Great uniforms, while not as blunt as the leotards that most zakos around here seem to be.

Now, the fruits of tonight: a proper zako setting that shamelessly apes the SCP (Secure, Contain, Protect) Foundation - introducing the SSP Initiative, standing for the Suppress Sexual Predation Initiative! A powerful shadow organization of women that seeks to capture and/or suppress the dangerously lusty supernatural entities that threaten our world - where the SCP Foundation uses science and intricate containment procedures, the SSP Initiative usually ends up feeding S-Class girls to the monsters and horrors that roam the world or are imprisoned within Initiative facilities... though perhaps some of the entities aren't truly trapped, but are just staying for a consistent meal...

Scientists - arrogant, clinical, and too often downright sadistic; you'd think they'd stop believing in science after the most recent break-outs, but they keep trying, and the beasts keep finding cracks in the tests.

Guards - competent and plentiful, their guns and stun-batons are good for morale but bad for low-casualty results when something escapes.

S-Class - clones, death-row prisoners, kidnapped women injected with amnesia cocktails - no one seems to know where they come from, or how there's so damn many of them. They're the fodder of the SSP Initiative, conducting tests, doing dangerous tasks, or being straight-up fed to the monsters.

And a decently quick sketch - fair warning, I'm not sure on the definition of zako when it's a monster like this, but I figure'd I'd post it anyway.

A scientist conducts a test with Tentacle Beast #283-7B. Supposedly, it's to try to destroy the beast by overwhelming it with woman - and that did work with TB #54-3C, but not the sixteen beasts tested afterwards. Still, in the eyes of SSP 'science', the test is valid to figure just how many women TB #283-7B can strip, rape, and kill in an hour.

Turns out, this test will reveal that TB #283-7B has acid that can melt blast shields - when the beast melts the blast shields, and gains entry to the lab.

Nice real nice my friend, keep up the good work I'm sure you will have a following soon enough, as for what a Zako is to me it means sexy expendable gals/cannon fodder/fuck/rape toys.

D

Deleted member 687

A zako is generally defined as an expendable female minion. Someone who is cannon fodder to a hero in battle. I'd say if you had a bunch of guards fighting the tentacle beast and being slaughtered by the dozens, that would be more in the spirit of the zako fetish. Great image nonetheless. Love the expendability

Cl3ark

Swell Supporter
Thanks for the answers, guys! Glancing at the threads, it seems like the view count goes up by 100+ every day, at least. Dozens or a hundred in a few hours, even. Are there really that many lurkers on this site, and for this fetish?

Regardless, here's an old, incomplete drawing of some Kisirian-inspired ninjas. Kunoichi, is that the right word? Anyway, they're getting more action than Kisirian's hordes ever seemed to.

OPYHB8R7CXXO8T3KTPH7O0UN1I1J9L7E_0.jpg

1478492023937.jpg

Cl3ark

Swell Supporter
To add to that, considering that undertow.club gets 3,700 unique visitors per day but can't possibly be hosting much more than 100 posts, the 100+ zako lurkers figure doesn't seem that unlikely.

To keep me instigating off-topic stuff at least a little on topic, here's an old sketch, a bit bloodied.
Random 1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.