Zako Artwork (20 Viewers)

Cl3ark

Swell Supporter
Lost and found my tablet stylus; returning to my hobby, and hopefully spreading my name. Certainly no more than a trickle of content on this board in the present day.

Sketch from the Soldier of Fortune II female enemies mod, where the agent raids a freighter carrying WMDs - far larger than any normal freighter's crew, grizzled deck hands in the vanilla game are transformed into girls in sailor outfits. Probably going to fix it up quite a bit before trying to shade it.

WIP.jpg

(Once the background is done, the context will show the two fully clothed zakos have abruptly rounded a corner, and happened upon the agent with some less fresh kills...)

Zamaron1

Club Regular
I rp fighting zakos on DC Universe Online, I first let my partner try to think of a look for the zako but if they got nothing then I default to mine, if you want to you can use my Design, I am not an artist, but feel free to use mine if you like and make alterations if you want, it would be cool to see some artwork of my zako.

Here is what they look like:
they are clones with blonde ponytail, Power Girl sized boobs, no undies, a short skirt that easily shows their privates, even when standing up. They wear high heels up to their thighs, and wear a tube top bra as narrow as their nipples,with it being tight enough you can see the exact shape of thier nipples.

what do you think?

lesther2011

Master of this Domain
I rp fighting zakos on DC Universe Online, I first let my partner try to think of a look for the zako but if they got nothing then I default to mine, if you want to you can use my Design, I am not an artist, but feel free to use mine if you like and make alterations if you want, it would be cool to see some artwork of my zako.

Here is what they look like:
they are clones with blonde ponytail, Power Girl sized boobs, no undies, a short skirt that easily shows their privates, even when standing up. They wear high heels up to their thighs, and wear a tube top bra as narrow as their nipples,with it being tight enough you can see the exact shape of thier nipples.

what do you think?
clon1.png
clon2.png
clon3.png
clon4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lesther2011

Master of this Domain
70118BF4.png
Under Attack
70731FAE.png
707324AE.png
7073260C.png
70732224.png
70506022.png
7050ABD6.png
7050AC62.png
7050AD3E.png
7050AEA6.png
7050B2E8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
lesther2011 lesther2011
Thank you for posting images! I placed a lot of them in spoilers. When multiple posts have multiple images the page loads VERY slowly for those who do not have super fast internet connections. In the future, please place your images in spoilers.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
Thx Lesther ! Love this uniform ! Feel free to redo some of your Delmos, LatinAmazons, Shemales and other some of your sexy Uniforms henchgirls !

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.