Zako Artwork (8 Viewers)

zippgun

Swell Supporter
Great new set on Pixiv from good old Maltsan, who has changed to a different sort of image production method, but his subject matter/approach thankfully remains the same. In this 25 pic set, 2 blade armed ninja babes take on an army of very defeatable gun toting female enemies. You might have to be a member to see the images.

h2 small edit jpg.JPG

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64968174

Cobra02

Club Regular
Hope you like Manga style, because i am about launching a Manga series. But before that i still have no idea where i can upload it? So anyone guts have an idea about a good WebSite i can upload my manga in?? The manga will be ecchi btw with many zako fights. Thank you in advance, Sincerely <3

thanks_for_126_watch__1_manga_about_to_be_launched_by_madpen1000-dbpozz0.png

Bad7

Swell Supporter
Hope you like Manga style, because i am about launching a Manga series. But before that i still have no idea where i can upload it? So anyone guts have an idea about a good WebSite i can upload my manga in?? The manga will be ecchi btw with many zako fights. Thank you in advance, Sincerely <3

Yo Madpen where have you been? I love your work and I was afraid you were gone

Cobra02

Club Regular
Yo Madpen where have you been? I love your work and I was afraid you were gone
Thanks Bad7 for your care, I have nowhere to go i am always here, i just have no too much free time to draw that's all. I tried to finish the animation, i started many things but that will need too much time. So i decided to make a manga series, each time i can i will draw some pages. Some are ready i just have no idea about somewhere to upload the manga page :D

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain

Unsure what problems you've had exactly with other websites, but why not try Pixiv?

Cobra02

Club Regular
The manga is heroe and heroine vs zakos or only hero vs zakos ?
Yes, Heros, Heroines, Zako, Vilains and Vilainess , Dark creatures, Magic and Fantasy :D
Unsure what problems you've had exactly with other websites, but why not try Pixiv?
no i have no problems, i just have no wide idea about that, that is all ;)
This. Pixiv is the perfect site for that and welcome back cobra. I like your work.
Thank you colasc, and thank you for the suggestions :)

colasc

Swell Supporter
It's a matter of taste but I liked how your comics managed to have a little bit of hentai. Not too much but not too little.

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
I like it manga, loli heroine vs busty zakos !!!, I think you inspired in queen's blade, who is the girl with green hair?,
I have some hope see wrestling match (style echidna) :)
I put your link in other pages.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Here we go, feel free to take your first tour!!

here_s_the_link__d__the_king_blade__by_madpen1000-dbpt3k9.png

For people who love using E-hentai here's the link:
The King Blade - E-Hentai Galleries

For people who love Pixiv, here's the link:
[R-18]The King Blade

Waiting for your feedbacks!
biggrin.gif
+ Feel free to follow my beautiful new accounts to not miss any release <3 Peace

Nicely done, I take it that english is not your primary language, be that as it may the art and story are interesting, I'll be following this comic, thank you for sharing it with us.

Cobra02

Club Regular
I like it manga, loli heroine vs busty zakos !!!, I think you inspired in queen's blade, who is the girl with green hair?,
I have some hope see wrestling match (style echidna) :)
I put your link in other pages.

Queen's Blade is my favorite Ecchi, Echidna is my favorite Character i queen's blade, so that's it. I said one day when i'll make a manga story i will include some characters that are similar to my best anime characters in my list :D

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
I see, Queen's blade need the action of freezing and then is perfect, I enjoy too see zakoland.blogspot.pe
Horned boy is one me favorites, I have some hope see heroine giantess vs giantess zako.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.