I dont know if part of a manga or fan art
http://i.imgur.com/MnbvLmU.jpg
MnbvLmU.jpg

SquigglySwag

Avid Affiliate
Fan art : Fujiko vs Bloody angels
Manga disciple Kenichi:
Miu vs zakos

I second Drizzt78's question, and also want to ask if anyone knows if Kenichi is worth reading for zako/ryona content. Is there a significant amount of ryona in it? I kinda like the art style and the ecchi, but I don't want to wade through hundreds of boring chapters of just ecchi and muscle-men for like 2 or 3 pages of ryona every thousand pages.

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
Some remember space adventure cobra ?, I remember to Dominique the hot blonde, too 2 zakos ( one blonde other black girl)
too hot ( but they fight with cobra), here a fan art where Dominique fight with it 2 zakos
5XwGvLm.jpg

Fuuby

Swell Supporter
Here is some commission art I did recently

Attachments

• Gunner_Girls_In_Montana_by_fuuby.png
    Gunner_Girls_In_Montana_by_fuuby.png
    12.1 MB · Views: 405
  • gunroad_kira_by_fuuby.png
    gunroad_kira_by_fuuby.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 400
  • commission_-_Pigtailian_Assault_by_fuuby.png
    commission_-_Pigtailian_Assault_by_fuuby.png
    835.1 KB · Views: 423
  • commision-_gunner_girl_ambush_by_fuuby.jpg
    commision-_gunner_girl_ambush_by_fuuby.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 475

JulJul18

Avid Affiliate
As far as I've been able to tell, Seimenju doesn't upload on DA anymore. I've seen a few of his pictures go by on Pixiv, but they've mostly been his 'remixes' of old pictures (palette swaps mostly) so I haven't bothered to bookmark his gallery yet... which unfortunately means I'll NEVER be able to remember his name. If you look through the Ryona search they're in there, however.

are you SURE you wouldn't happen to know where exactly on pixiv it was? been spending an hour trying to find it but no dice sadly

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.