Master of this Domain
01.jpg
07.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg
My new works!

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
View attachment 138627
My new works!
The last picture is very cool! There is good attention to details (her hair, her armor, dirt on the stones etc). My English is not so good as I wish to have, so I will try to say as I can. I like how her tits looks - pressed to the ground and by this squashed. This is a rough road and stones are not equal (one higher than another) and it look like her tits positined in the lowering of the ground. I just like it. Her ass looks very good with all that goose pimples.

grgr444

Master of this Domain
The last picture is very cool! There is good attention to details (her hair, her armor, dirt on the stones etc). My English is not so good as I wish to have, so I will try to say as I can. I like how her tits looks - pressed to the ground and by this squashed. This is a rough road and stones are not equal (one higher than another) and it look like her tits positined in the lowering of the ground. I just like it. Her ass looks very good with all that goose pimples.
Thank you! That image looks simple but in reality it took quite a bit of care to create it. It was more difficult than I thought to make the prone position look natural.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Thank you! That image looks simple but in reality it took quite a bit of care to create it. It was more difficult than I thought to make the prone position look natural.
Boob squishing is SO fuckin' hard man. You'd think it's easy, that you know instinctively how it looks. But you don't, you just know instinctively how it doesn't, which helps you far less than you hoped.

horatiojones80

Content Creator

Attachments

• lg1.png
    lg1.png
    312.5 KB · Views: 272
  • lg2.png
    lg2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 280
  • lg3.png
    lg3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 294

grgr444

Master of this Domain
02.jpg
01.jpg 09.jpg 14.jpg
My new images!

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
View attachment 139027
My new images!
The last picture reminded me

stare.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
Another Templar pic:

I felt one of his series could do with an additional stage of agony in the middle, so he added one.

If you have trouble with his gumroad site, you can find him on Pixiv now.

grgr444

Master of this Domain
01.jpg
06.jpg 08.jpg 11.jpg
The Kunoichis are coming back.

grgr444

Master of this Domain
03.jpg
08.jpg 11.jpg 14.jpg
Ninja!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.