Zako Artwork (4 Viewers)

ttbitch69

Club Regular
I commissioned KayWest from DeviantArt to draw Deirde Hansen and Wilma Snow of Maximum Force kissing while wearing bikini versions of their outfits.
dfak6ev-ef6cee44-f068-41f9-ab3d-cda549e74c11.jpg

AesVann

Designer
Writer
fallen frontline beta.

---
and now i am finished reading entire 106 pages of this thread. need to start learning how to make zako for the day i run out of them haha
also realized ive posted couple mobile game rips on wrong thread, meant to post it on zako thread not zako artworks.

Last edited:

grgr444

Master of this Domain
01.jpg
06.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg
My new images.

Vernyspar

Potential Patron
decided to make like zako collection folder after years of enjoying the fetish. so far 300 images, with very poor categorization.
Would you mind sharing the 'line infantry' folder? Honestly all of those folders look pretty cool.

AesVann

Designer
Writer
Would you mind sharing the 'line infantry' folder? Honestly all of those folders look pretty cool.
one of my fav topic, ofcourse.
war infantry / riding clothes / french army / napoleonic are tags that I have lucks with. Also recommend Banner of the Maids. Not female zakos, but have bunch of female hotties.
now my folders have been altered a bit, so folder itself is now overall of conquistadors napoleonic and age of discovery.
seems like upload is down again

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Found the link to one of the earliest female minion art sites I encountered back in the noughties. Has this been posted here before? A great but now inactive livedoorblog from years ago. I think the artist was known as 'Darnarr'. Waraji was also a fan and had links to this site in his now nuked DA page. A number of other artists have done images influenced by some of Darnarr's works too I believe. Myself included.
I had lost the location nearly a decade ago as the site started to become less active. It's not in English but there must be scores of pictures here buried in the sea of art work. You'd have to scroll through each month or filter by the story tags, but I recall some of my favourite works were sourced from here. Unfortunately I can't find my original collection so I'm trawling though again. I think most if not all images are intact so intend to save any in case we lose them to the ether.

愚者のイラスト箱:October 2008 - livedoor Blog(ブログ)

This is from the Oct 21 2008 entry. I recall an amazing sequence involving these characters but it must be spread out over months rather than one after the other.
5010b948.jpg

EDIT: I can link images such as the one above but can't upload or post any other way. Just seen a wonderful zako example in the latest Star Wars comic. Once the image issue is resolved I will be posting it.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
It is... cosmically fortunate that you've posted this. I had been trying to find this guy's stuff, since I had only saved a few things from a couple image boards, for a bit now. I knew he had a website on a sturdy platform, but that was ALL I knew about him. I had no idea how to even start looking.

I am so glad you posted this link. I had thought all this lost.

AesVann

Designer
Writer
Not many blog sites offer media only, seems to be newer stuff. the posting issue seems to be site error, so don't worry. Thanks again for the link, I'll... go myself as well to grab bunch of sexy arts now.

AesVann

Designer
Writer
I am proud of my first zako drawing, even if it could have been better!

Attachments

• KnightofYggrom.png
    KnightofYggrom.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 119

Henchgirl 29

Club Regular
I am proud of my first zako drawing, even if it could have been better!
Looks great! I love the outfit design!

horatiojones80

Content Creator
New chapter in Female Splinter Cell coming soon. How will our heroine get out of this one?

Attachments

• sicariafacesit.jpg
    sicariafacesit.jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 134

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.