Zako Artwork (10 Viewers)

osw

Club Regular
A karate master beats a group of female boxers on the bridge. The original graphics is poor so I let the artist improvise. After all he has drawn countless female boxers.
Hot! It’s not fair they have gloves but he hits hard.

OTangent

Club Regular
This Pixiv artist has some really good guro artwork of the amazon zakos from God Mazinger:
1669618155608.png
1669618166411.png

1669618235399.png
1669618259599.png

1669617961752.png
1669618011097.png
1669618043581.png

Watt Khan

Club Regular
My Art:
Undercover Cops - Fox.png

Screenshots/Official Art:
1181242184222.png
screenshot082.jpg
FBJNq2xXIAI5tFf.jpg

New art featuring Fox from IREM's 1992 post-apocalyptic Undercover Cops. This game probably takes the cake for the most zakos in a single stage. If you stall the boss fight in the second stage, you can beat up these stripperific ladies indefinitely to rack up your score. Can’t help but feel sorry for these ladies with their adorable hurt and KO voices. Even more pitiable, a lot of these ladies almost certainly died falling from the construction site in stage 2.

Earlier this year I did say that I wasn’t going to do zako art anymore. But I had the free time and the itch was there. Sooo, why not? Don’t know if I’ll be doing more zako art though.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
My Art:
View attachment 141050
View attachment 141051View attachment 141052View attachment 141053
New art featuring Fox from Taito’s 1992 post-apocalyptic Undercover Cops. This game probably takes the cake for the most zakos in a single stage. If you stall the boss fight in the second stage, you can beat up these stripperific ladies indefinitely to rack up your score. Can’t help but feel sorry for these ladies with their adorable hurt and KO voices. Even more pitiable, a lot of these ladies almost certainly died falling from the construction site in stage 2.

Earlier this year I did say that I wasn’t going to do zako art anymore. But I had the free time and the itch was there. Sooo, why not? Don’t know if I’ll be doing more zako art though.

Hate to be that guy but Undercover Cops was made by IREM, not Taito
BTW nice Fox tho. She got them abs!!

Weoooo

Master of this Domain

I've never liked ultimatums. If you ever feel like it, just draw! I never got the idea you wanted to make a career out of it, just that you liked the characters. So if your heart desires it sometimes, just go for it.

Watt Khan

Club Regular
I've never liked ultimatums. If you ever feel like it, just draw! I never got the idea you wanted to make a career out of it, just that you liked the characters. So if your heart desires it sometimes, just go for it.

I really do appreciate this comment. Honestly, I have some very conflicting feelings about creating zako stuff. But yeah, this is a good mindset to have.

osw

Club Regular
My Art:
View attachment 141050
View attachment 141051View attachment 141052View attachment 141053
New art featuring Fox from IREM's 1992 post-apocalyptic Undercover Cops. This game probably takes the cake for the most zakos in a single stage. If you stall the boss fight in the second stage, you can beat up these stripperific ladies indefinitely to rack up your score. Can’t help but feel sorry for these ladies with their adorable hurt and KO voices. Even more pitiable, a lot of these ladies almost certainly died falling from the construction site in stage 2.

She looks great! The four Foxes also appeared in Undercover Cops’ manga, yours is better than the official one.

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Doing a bit of digging on the Internet, there are some more interesting stuff about our foxy zako.

She appeared in the weird Undercover Cops GB game:
eca75fc1a00a7125.gif

Plus, the Undercover Cops manga:

771945d02298f781.jpg

ea1a4c717364b70d.jpg

I think the manga is a sequel of sorts. I have a gist of the story from imperfect google translation. After the events of the game, the remaining Fox zakos decided to side with a new villain on the block (1st page). Their former boss, Fatso, punished their betrayal by bearhugging these girls till they're unconscious (2nd page). Then they just casually die in an explosion for some reason (last panel). The whole thing is treated like a weird gag story.

grgr444

Master of this Domain
I created my Ci-en account. My images are uploaded here. Uncensored images are also being uploaded to Subscribestar, Gumroad, and Hiccears. I plan to upload images as usual to the Fanbox as well for now. If Fanbox blocks my images, then you can use another site.
Also I opened my Discord channel. My important announcements will be posted here.

Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I really do appreciate this comment. Honestly, I have some very conflicting feelings about creating zako stuff. But yeah, this is a good mindset to have.
If the conflict is internal, I've personally found that making things and getting a better understanding of what you like and don't like helps quite a lot. Discomfort comes from contradiction, and exploring just what you like can ease those.

ran

Club Regular
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/16073
I created my Ci-en account. My images are uploaded here. Uncensored images are also being uploaded to Subscribestar, Gumroad, and Hiccears. I plan to upload images as usual to the Fanbox as well for now. If Fanbox blocks my images, then you can use another site.
Also I opened my Discord channel. My important announcements will be posted here.
https://discord.gg/hKFrRkvchx
Please check your link. I can access the website you provided, but via copy the link address. If I click the link directly, I will be redirected to pixiv and blocked.

By the way, is there any problem with the forum? I cannot find the thread "Zako Artwork" in the list, even with the latest message descending order.

grgr444

Master of this Domain
Please check your link. I can access the website you provided, but via copy the link address. If I click the link directly, I will be redirected to pixiv and blocked.

By the way, is there any problem with the forum? I cannot find the thread "Zako Artwork" in the list, even with the latest message descending order.
Thanks for letting me know. I just edited it

grgr444

Master of this Domain
01.jpg
06.jpg 11.jpg 13.jpg
My new images! In the next images other characters will appear.

zippgun

Swell Supporter
A few years ago, Tasha Morrales created 2 series featuring my characters. The overall concept of the characters is mine, Tasha did all the images and wrote most of the script and dialog, with some input, revisions, and edits by yours truly.

I'm posting the "Marine Marauders" story, where 2 plucky Martial Dragon karate girls take on a massive, heavily armed mob of murderous women - RAVEN pirates who are looting and killing on the the high seas!

Beautiful Dragons Asyja Chan and Ayako -

DRAGON Asyja.png

DRAGON Ayako.png

RAVEN hench-women -

RAVEN henchwoman 2.png

RAVEN henchwoman 1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.