Zako Artwork (14 Viewers)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I remember this guy's art... fetishes are OK, we all have one, but his obsession on navel shots - how every damn hit was there - was kinda repetitive after a while.

Here is an artist worth checking, does a ton of Shocker female combatwoman art.

Last edited:

Mentos

Club Regular

SenX has some old saved JollyR, Sylar86 and Ropeman stuff. Those three had the best zako art but all their work vanished once DeviantArt did their purge.

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
An escaping rebel heroine dispatches one of her brutal Imperial jailers. The lady officer's uniform may come in handy...
Grrrkkk.jpg

grgr444

Master of this Domain
01.jpg

07.jpg 08.jpg 10.jpg
My new work!

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
View attachment 137310
My new work!
Nice pose and angle of the view.

Ultimatelegendsasa

Avid Affiliate
also feel free to dm me in undertow. :D

regarding payment, I will give the final product right after the money is paid, then if you want anything to be edited, I can do that for free. :D

Attachments

• 8F782DA0-5E1B-4F3E-ADD5-5F3BDCB8E6A3.jpeg
    8F782DA0-5E1B-4F3E-ADD5-5F3BDCB8E6A3.jpeg
    678.6 KB · Views: 238

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Man got a ton of work done in the last 2 days. Had a huge revelation about art. The best way to approach it if you completely lack artistic talent likemyself is to just make outlines of vidcaps and pictures from your folder that have all the anatomical features and poses that you want, get the basic anatomy down and save it as template, then from there it's as simple as making a few extra lines and using the paintbucket. Converting the outlines to SVG files via inkscape means you can scale them up or down to whatever size you want. So much easier than what I was doing before which was trying to manipulate existing photos into pixel art. At some pint I might convert some of these to sprites and make a game, but I want a bit more experience using an engine before I do that. For now I made some scenarios involving BBW Zako guards being taken out left out cold on the floor in humiliating fashion. Check it out at my Deviantart......I have a bad feeling this is going to get my DA shut down, but honestly i don't give a fuck anymore, but I am going to make sure these are saved on my HD just in case.

Attachments

• druglabbbw.png
    druglabbbw.png
    78 KB · Views: 80
  • bbwdown.png
    bbwdown.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 85
  • bbwbloat.png
    bbwbloat.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 93
  • arabmistress.png
    arabmistress.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 88
  • guarddown.png
    guarddown.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 85

AesVann

Designer
Writer
found couple mobile games but again, failed to rip art files lol... but couple i was able to.
shame im not good with assetstudio enough to rip z day hearts of heroes, it had some female ww2 soldiers.

screencapped myths of moonrise, ripped wars of survivors.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Categorize now. Before it's too late. Before you end up with, say, 60k that you don't actually have any idea how to organize.

AesVann

Designer
Writer
Is this meant to be posted somewhere?
I considered dumping it on e-h for 'zako awareness month' type of gag, but havn't so far, has too many issues with improper sourcing (since I am collecting based on my own categorization not by author) and that it would look like trash post of 300 pictures since they share 'mob' mostly which is not a tag, and rest is all over the place haha.

How about martial artist zakos?
Also, I can see some of my requests there
yep! collecting anything and everything I can find.. and reach :D
martial artist zakos fell mostly in to famous subfolder, where i threw in ones that generally had its own tag on pixiv (growl, final fight, dnf, etc)
and rest went towards street. I forgot i made thug folder half way and now I kind of did something like
fantasy - old style cutthroats and other non shiny knights
street - t shirts, OL, literal street styles
thug - I guess fallout and post apocalypse setting is pretty unique to get its own group

Categorize now. Before it's too late. Before you end up with, say, 60k that you don't actually have any idea how to organize.
my music folder. I categorized it to 8 initially and they were based on what media i heard the music from. 'game' folder made sense but i did not expect 'youtube' folder to contain 90% of my music a century ago.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I considered dumping it on e-h for 'zako awareness month' type of gag, but havn't so far, has too many issues with improper sourcing (since I am collecting based on my own categorization not by author) and that it would look like trash post of 300 pictures since they share 'mob' mostly which is not a tag, and rest is all over the place haha.

yep! collecting anything and everything I can find.. and reach :D
martial artist zakos fell mostly in to famous subfolder, where i threw in ones that generally had its own tag on pixiv (growl, final fight, dnf, etc)
and rest went towards street. I forgot i made thug folder half way and now I kind of did something like
fantasy - old style cutthroats and other non shiny knights
street - t shirts, OL, literal street styles
thug - I guess fallout and post apocalypse setting is pretty unique to get its own group

my music folder. I categorized it to 8 initially and they were based on what media i heard the music from. 'game' folder made sense but i did not expect 'youtube' folder to contain 90% of my music a century ago.

Can you show me the street folder plz

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

I saw Charlotte, the mechanic gals, the nurse wrestler, Charlotte, the street brawler girl, Vixen and one of the terrorist girls

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Some more concepts. These pudgy 30-40 year old guards are often hired by the drug lord to serve as corrupt police and bodyguards. They wear tight fitting pants, are often a little out of shape due to poor diet and have a perpetual "bitchy" look to them. The heroine takes pleasure in taking them out and stripping them of their items and clothing, and humiliating them after they have been defeated.

Attachments

• sentry.png
    sentry.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 81
  • deskoverwdesk.png
    deskoverwdesk.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 78
  • otscloseup.png
    otscloseup.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 76
  • otscloseupthong.png
    otscloseupthong.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 75
  • nudestanding.png
    nudestanding.png
    42 KB · Views: 74
  • otsfarout.png
    otsfarout.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 80

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.