Zako Artwork (17 Viewers)

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Thema has the most stamina, & is from Egypt. Though they have no leader, she sometimes takes charge. :wink: One more to post.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 122

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Your details are always fascinating, the sandals on her are nice too, so is her tattoo
Thanks!
I love her details: the gold jewelry, sandals & tattoo. Glad you did as well.
It'd be hard to fight her, with those looks, and her high stamina makes it even more fun. :smile:

grgr444

Master of this Domain
02.jpg
08.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg
This is my new work. Have a nice weekend!

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
Request for slayer slayer for a zako from Act of Fighter, a game I'd never heard of.
He's hosting another SoG RP in return. :wink:
Amazing artwork, and I love how you got the details right on her. She is a very early zako, but one that deserves a lot more attention. She has a great design, not to mention very nice sound effects for the time.
I made sheets of her, and the other two zako in this game, a looooong time ago.

Act of Fighter Zako 01.png Act of Fighter Zako 02.png Act of Fighter Zako 03.png

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Amazing artwork, and I love how you got the details right on her. She is a very early zako, but one that deserves a lot more attention. She has a great design, not to mention very nice sound effects for the time.
I made sheets of her, and the other two zako in this game, a looooong time ago.

View attachment 134349View attachment 134348View attachment 134350
Thanks! It's fun to translate an early zako into something more realistic. :smile:
Agreed on her design. Nice sheets there. She looks very nice lying down. :wink: The hero just walks away, ha.

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Hey everyone,

Something has been dwelling on my mind for quite a while now, I think it's better for me to say what it is rather than just ghost you guys. I'm calling it quits with doing zako art. There are various reasons for this but the main thrust of it is that my heart is not in it anymore. I don't want to make this too long (and dramatic) so I'll just say thank you to all of you who have supported me with my artwork.

I'll still lurk about the forums though if you need me.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Hey everyone,

Something has been dwelling on my mind for quite a while now, I think it's better for me to say what it is rather than just ghost you guys. I'm calling it quits with doing zako art. There are various reasons for this but the main thrust of it is that my heart is not in it anymore. I don't want to make this too long (and dramatic) so I'll just say thank you to all of you who have supported me with my artwork.

I'll still lurk about the forums though if you need me.

That's OK. You did a good job drawing Liu from Final Vendetta and even got a like/retweet from the guys who worked on it (Bitmap Bureau)
Consider this as an achievement from them and an acknowledgement that there's a fan of this buff Asian boxer :)

grgr444

Master of this Domain
01.jpg
05.jpg 10.jpg 13.jpg
My new work!

ran

Club Regular
My commission for my original story.

The heroine infiltrates the female boss' skyscraper. She takes a lift and fights the female security guards inside. When armored female fighters arrive on scene, the heroine already defeated all female security guards and left the lift via ventilation tunnel.

EMB.png

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
My commission for my original story.

The heroine infiltrates the female boss' skyscraper. She takes a lift and fights the female security guards inside. When armored female fighters arrive on scene, the heroine already defeated all female security guards and left the lit via ventilation tunnel.

Another commission fron Ran?! Awesomeee!!
I hope you'll do one inspired by Streets of Rage 4 or Final Vendetta in the future!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.