Your top 10 SKW wrestlers (1 Viewer)

C

crazyman

I haven't really seen enough of sk's matches to have a top ten.

How ever I do have a thing for Serena and Keri though.

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
Natasha
Jessica Nicole
Sinn Sage
both Rains (wildly different body types, both eminently fuckable and hot in completely different ways)
Addie Juniper
Amber O'Neal
Angelina
Cali Logan
Kymberly Jane

No real order apart from the first two.
<3 <3 <3 Natasha

Attachments

• Grabbed Frame 163.jpg
    Grabbed Frame 163.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 588
  • Grabbed Frame 167.jpg
    Grabbed Frame 167.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 552

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Mine are not in any specific order, but I would have to say:-

Rain
(Not the professional wrestler Rain but the SKW gal. If I had to pick one fav it would probably be this girl. If she comes back to SKW I'll be tempted to get a custom since there isn't many clips at all of her in my favourite holds.)
Jackson
('Cause she sells moves very well and has been the victim of some great bearhugs. My fav clip is her against Little Jeanne, being put into some gruesome crushing and back breaking holds.)
Annie Juniper
(Mostly for the same reason above, I think there are nicer gal's but I like Annie cause she can sell a hold well and has a nice look to boot. Saw her in a hot scissors and some good bearhugs)
Alisa
(Cause she has a body to die for. Not really seen her in any of my favourite holds much yet but I look forward to seeing her caught in a bodyscissors or hug sometime soon. If I don't ever get a hold of Rain I'd be tempted to custom Alisa)
Serena
(Serena is in there for the classic clips I really enjoyed. I loved her in She's got Legs against Jackson)
Natasha
(She's nice looking, and been victim to my favourite holds too :D)
Sumiko
(Goes without saying for some of the great clips she's been a part of along with featuring in other sites)
Gia Primo
(She's getting on a bit, but I still have the hots for her. She has a very toned build and has often fallen victim to some sexah holds. Plus she's good for applying moves too)
J. Velvets
(A girl I'm starting to get into there at SKW)
Mutiny
(I know she's not SKW but she's featured on there enough times so I hope that qualifies. She's got a heavier build now but is still very sexy in my eyes. She sells moves well and can also apply moves and make them very sexy when she teases her opponant. I tried to get a custom from her... but she never got back to me :( )

And that is my run down. I'd put Rain at the top of it, but everyone else is more or less the same, I'm very fond of the lot of them.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Since we're not setting any criteria, I decided to list a few heels too:

Jobbers

Sumiko
Cute face, sexy body. She really knows how to sell and has done all kinds of videos for SK: boxing, F/F, pro style, sleepers only...along with Jackson, she's really been one of his most valuable stars.

Devon
She really won me over when she got pounded by Vanessa Harding. Love seeing her trapped in that crossface!

Natasha
Such a cutie! For me, she's kind of taken over for Sumiko as the top babyface. She really gets put through the ringer.

Carmen
Kind of underutilized as a jobber. She's certainly..."gifted" in certain areas. I was never more jealous of Kid then when I saw these pictures with Carmen.

Angelina
Classic. I'm not sure if there is a Sleeperkid's World today without her contributions.

Helena
Ditto.

Dylan
Arguably the best looking girl to ever work for his site. Alas, she only did a couple of shoots.

Heels

Takaiji
Straight up monster.

Sapphire
SK's top bully over the last few years. So good at dishing out punishment that she has her own series of videos. Genuinely threatening.

Jessle
Like Angelina, she was indispensable in those early years. Tough looking and willing to perform any move asked of her, she really helped to show what Sleeperkid's World performers were capable of.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
my favorite(in no order)

Rain(the short haired girl with blue eyes) she has a very cute face! She sells hits very nicely, too bad she hasn't been around for a while. she had a decent amount of vids so i figured she was popular. I LOVE the vampire vid with her

Gia like rain has striking blue eyes and she has a tough girl kinda persona. she can sell decently and I like the noises she makes they are an interesting contrast to her tough attitude.

Helena she is the best at selling most all moves. specially sleepers and she also has a confident persona and she looks genuinely scared when put into some holds. She inspired a lor of the faces I do in my Xnalara stuff(loved her powergirl performance)

Lacey(short blonde hair) was only in two things sadly(an image set in one vid where jackson kicks her ass) she had again a cute face and body.(I'm big on faces)

Sumiko pretty much what a lot of others said about her. She just sells it so well and is REALLY good looking

Natasha pretty face can sell pretty good

Emmie(getting lazy with reasons)

Jackson while i liked her best with short hair(it suited her face more) she is still one of the best and most flexible performers.

Serena: her new mid cut looks good on her and like all the other picks great at selling hits

Alice: we don't see her much but she was very cute. Hope she appears again

Trigon

Casual Client
Like tgn, I haven't seen enough SKW for a full top ten. From what I've seen, I do like these girls (in no particular order):

Jackson: a random bearhug video of her on youtube was how I discovered SKW.
Angelina: I like all her stuff. Her punch drunk look in boxing videos is classic.
Sumiko: involved in some of the best clips I've seen.
Natasha: cute, cute, cute!
Addie Juniper: I mostly know her from other sites, but what I've seen on SKW is good too
Fantasy: I have a thing for cleavage
Keri: only seen a few with her
Serena: ditto

C

CapnDinner

So many lovely ladies to choose from... but alright, here goes:

Jade (the cute brunette girl from She's Got Legs 4 and other goodies) - Jobber
Sapphire (the one and only) - Heel
Natasha - Jobber or Heel
Gia (of course) - Jobber or Heel
Keri (though I think of her more as a SuperActionFight girl) - Jobber or Heel
Jessle - Heel
Sumiko - Jobber
Serena - Heel
Angelina - Jobber
Alex - Heel

B

Bonemeal

10. cali logan - again, she doesnt do much with skw, but her skw stuff is great. i wish she was willing to take bumps like sinn sage, tho
9. natasha - so cute and innocent-looking. its a joy to watch her get squashed..shame she doesnt do more with them
8. sinn sage - she doesnt do a lot w/ skw, but when she does its amazing!
7. pre-crisis (early) alex - she was a real cutie when she first started out w/ skw..shame that time has not been kind to her..
6. fantasy - few heels ever really find their way into my heart the way she has (gimme dem tits)..she can dole out some incredible punishment and, more importantly, make it look good!
5-1. sumiko - my god..what a beauty..shes the total package: looks, skill, and the ability to take and sell bumps like few others in the business..if you ask me, sumiko should be in EVERY video skw does

shim23

Potential Patron
In no particular order, and ignoring visiting wrestlers:

Angelina
Keri
Cali Logan
Sumiko
Jackson
Jessle
Helena
Gia
Shan
Kari and Alishia (together, they put on a show as good as any I've seen on any site)

poupa

Potential Patron
Hard to give an order:

Sumiko gorgeous and terrific fighter
Alissa amazing body
Addie Juniper for the way she handles Kos and all the stuff she does beside SKW
Jackson: for being atletic and sexy as well. doing a good job beteting or being beatedup.
Rain: same opinion as thedude255
Bri was doing also a great job. too bad not having seen anything from since a while. thumb_P1010028.jpg
Jade work also interesting
I was really fan of Anne Marie on earlier time IMG_6152.JPG
Helena for all her work here
Laticia was also a great jobber

V

VeXeDZERO

No particular order...bur here we go

Natasha
Helena
Sinn Sage
Alisa Kiss
Gia Primo
Jessle
Cali Logan
Jackson
Addie Juniper
Jessica Nova

Love SKW, one of my favourite websites =P

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
My list contains only girls that appeared in SK's mixed matches so unfortunately it is rather short.

Jackson - she has a great body and is very flexible. Thanks to the latter various stretching and bending holds (as well as bearhugs) look very painful and sexy when performed on her. She has recently put on some weight though, gaining a little blubber, which isn't entirely to my tastes.

Jennie - perfect in the looks department - both a great body and a pretty face. Looks extremely sexy when punched in the belly (which is perfectly toned).

Ivy - very cute and sexy with her selling and moaning when hurt. A nice belly and greatly shaped butt.

Serena - great body and legs and she and can take and convincingly sell really powerful looking punches and kicks.

Angelina - just cute

Amanda - nice breasts, girlish looks and a bit of cocky nature.

P

perziashammas

Number 1 by a longshot is Alisa Chan.

2. Sumiko
3. Tara
4. Vivian
5. Dinah
6. Kumi
7. Honey I like seeing Alisa, Tara, Vivian, Dinah, and Honey get their butts handed to them and I like seeing Sumiko and Kumi kicking ass!

C

CapnDinner

Reading all these comments about Rain (Not the professional wrestler Rain but the SKW gal) made me look her stuff up and oh my God. I think I'm in love. She's now very very high up on my list of favorite jobbers.

J

jns3

In no particular order:

1) Angelina- one of the pioneers of SKW.
2) Jessle- often my favorite heel on many photos/videos.
3) Jackson- still hot and flexible.
4) Pandora- she has a banging body.
5) Natasha- cute
6) Ivy- my favorite cute girl at this moment
7) Anne Marie- a fan of her. Recently she packed a lot of weight- hope she gets back to decent shape.
8) Stephanie Star- SKW should do more videos with her.
9) Sapphire- great current heel.
10)Addie Juniper- a favorite of her from other sites. Her best work is here at SKW.

P

perziashammas

tarab.jpg

Sorry to digress a little but I wonder if Tara got into any fights in jail? You know its a nice thought!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.