Your top 10 SKW wrestlers (2 Viewers)

giugo

Swell Supporter
Jade and Emmie over all of the others.

Anyone knows if Emmie works with other companies too?

h0ly123

Ryonani Teamster
1. Alishia, which fucking blows for me since she had a huge falling out with sleeper kid and absolutely none of her material is available any more. She was a hot blonde with a nice rack and awesome reactions and since I've lost several hard drives since the falling out I have all of nothing featuring her. Fuck my life.

2. Sumiko. Hot as hell and she sells like crazy.

3. Heather West reminds me a LOT of Alishia. Nother blonde with a great rack who sells well.

4. Jackson great body, sells like mad as well.

5. Natasha really cute, got put through the ringer a ton.

6. Rain. Immaculate rack.

7. Luna, great body sells well.

8. Tara Bush great body sells well

9. Saya great body sells well.

10. Jessle, mostly known as a heel but I think she was an underrated jobber the few times she did job. Had a magnificent rack.

Last edited by a moderator:

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
1.Sparrow Summers
2.Ivy
3.Bambi
4.Stephanie Starr
5.Natasha
6.Sumiko
7.Eliza
8.Sinn Sage
9.Addie
10.Sahrye

SlammingMark

Potential Patron
1) Sumiko- HANDS DOWN, number one. She sells well, she does awesome work. Not to mention beautiful! Love seeing her win but love seeing her lose just as much.
2) Keri- Skilled and hot!
3) SKW Rain- Good god, this one is probably just pure preference on hotness. She's got a body on that one. Seen a few things of her losing and she looks good.
4) Pro Rain- Once again SO HOT. She's one of the great pro talents that I love when she comes through. Seeing her on SKW or Slamminladies is always enjoyable wether she's winning or losing. Which leads into my next one....
5) Pro Lacey- Can't have Rain without Lacey. She was always a favorite of mine before SKW.
6) Pandora- Kinda of a girl next door look but could crush you with those thighs, nice butt too. Wish there was more of her out there.
7) Jackson- Flexible and to be honest I think she may of looked best when she first debuted at SKW but just personal preference.
8) Jacqulyn Velvets- Just a cute looking gal who I like to see job from time to time
9)Ivy Sloan- Cute, petite blonde. Not much to say there.
10) Paris Kennedy- I know she's a visitor but damn if I enjoy seeing her in some wrestling action, preferably losing :)

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
Nobody's gonna give Pocahontas some love!?

She really needs to be in more vids, honestly.

I'm a little tired of Sumiko, Anne-Marie & Jacquelyn. They're attractive women, but more variety would be nice.

Watkinsseahawk

Avid Affiliate
I agree with Steve, it can get repetitive seeing Anne Marie, Sumiko, and Velvets featured prominently in every release. I generally only get clips with them in it now if it offers somethig i havent seen before.

That being said here are my top 10:
10. Fantasy - Getting a little bit older, but she has got some great selling ability and two really great assets up front :)
9. Pro Rain aka Radiant Rain - Very hot, and while she can get a little silly sometimes when she is focused and trying she is great.
8. Anne Marie - She sells amazingly, will let anything happen to her, and isnt afraid to be humiliated. She is a little skinny for my taste which puts her lower here
7. Jackson - Her skin disorder was a little displeasing, but she has a great flexible body, and always knew how to act a little sexier than the other girls. Watch her crawl across the mat on all fours or groan in a hold and you will know what i mean!
6. The lovely Lacey - One of my favorite pro's, not really a bombshell like Rain but hot in her own right and a VERY good seller. She knew what us fetish people wanted to see more than some other pro's
5. Jacquelyn Velvets - A bombshell who once again isnt afraid to do anything. One of the best eye rollers around as i mentioned above the market is a little saturated with her stuff, but her ability cannot be denied. Great at drooling as well
4. Sumiko - Everyones favorite, is 4th for me once again because of market saturation. She is amazingly hot and can sell with the best of them. Probably the best ragdoll selling girl out there.
3. Jessie Belle - By far my favorite indy girl who does customs, she has a great thick body, and is not afraid to do anything unlike most pros. I have seen her ragdolled, KO'ed, drooling, and overall humiliated at SKW. She is always at the top of my custom list
2. Vivian - Unfortunately i haven't had the chance to get a custom of her since she has been gone for awhile. But she is one of the all time greats. Busty and thick, she is a great eye roller and groggy acting model. She is a bit of an over actor which i REALLY like, especially after she delivers a line and then is destroyed. I wish she would come back because i would 100% get a ragdoll custom match made with her.
1. Heather West - Them. Boobs. She is a blonde Bombshell in every definition of the word. Her big natural breasts are all over the place in every match, and she is great at acting groggy. Her deep groans, open mouth, and rolled eyes always make it seem like she is truly out of it. Currently on a hiatus, as soon as she gets back i will have a match made with her

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.