Yoko Littner (updated clothes and background) - Dynamic (1 Viewer)

funfriend

Content Creator
UPDATED CLOTHES AND BACKGROUND

This is all vector graphics, traced from RajasGrime's excellent Yoko imports.

I found the scarf worked better as a hair costume mod rather than a collar. Collars can't be over any hair layers. I also put the skull section of the hair in a costume layer; that's the only way it can be layered in front of a dynamic hair that's in front of the ear. I attached my source fla file (CS5).

Enjoy.

[attachthumb=1]

Attachments

• yoko-littner-111-preview.png
    yoko-littner-111-preview.png
    128 KB · Views: 11,060
yoko-littner-111.swf
38.3 KB · Views: 72,061

yoko-littner-111-CS5.fla
1.7 MB · Views: 4,383

rufferto

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Yoko Littner, now with scarf and glasses - Dynamic

That´s great, good job again!
It would be perfect if you´d get rid of those bright outlines that came with the tracing.

Utilizing the costum layer is a brilliant idea, exactly what I was looking for, why didn't I think of that.
I would really like to have a look at that source flash file, unfourtunatly I don´t have CS5.5, could you please post a CS5 version of it?

funfriend

Content Creator

rufferto said:
I would really like to have a look at that source flash file, unfourtunatly I don´t have CS5.5, could you please post a CS5 version of it?

here you go

Attachments

yoko-93-CS5.fla
420.8 KB · Views: 683

funfriend

Content Creator

I'm thinking maybe eyewear in general should go in the hair costume layer so people can just click on it to remove it. What do you all think of that?

I guess a nice alternative would be if eyewear could be toggled by clicking, but only konashion has control over that.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron

funfriend said:
I'm thinking maybe eyewear in general should go in the hair costume layer so people can just click on it to remove it. What do you all think of that?

I guess a nice alternative would be if eyewear could be toggled by clicking, but only konashion has control over that.

Dude...thats a brilliant idea! ;D Im with you on this, now someone has to ask konashion himself to make the toggling possible.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

It sounds like it is already, the Naruko import allows toggling of stuff. Ask him.

funfriend

Content Creator

updated
- moved glasses to costume layer
- added shorts and legwear
- added/modified outlines
- many minor graphical tweaks

Faceless

Content Creator

How did you set the clothing to load with the hair?

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out.

kojiro

Content Creator

tried making a dynamic import but nothing shows up when i publish it. can one of you guys take a look and tell me what i did wrong?
[attachthumb=1]

Attachments

requestv2.fla
915.5 KB · Views: 249

kojiro

Content Creator

thanks but i cant open it im using cs5 and its a cs5.5 file. can you cs5 it please :'(

Scyth118

Potential Patron

Very. Very. Very nice import, you two.

Total thumbs up and +rep for each when the system allows me to give it lol.

funfriend

Content Creator

Scyth118 said:
Very. Very. Very nice import, you two.

Total thumbs up and +rep for each when the system allows me to give it lol.

Thanks ;D Again, I have to give credit to RajasGrime for all the images and the character codes.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

This is one less project on my list. Looking sharp there, sir, but I wish to make some comments.

The scarf cuts into the girl's collarbone when pulling her head backwards. I understand why you made it as you did, but perhaps the scarf can be tilted slightly. Raise the front portion and lower the back, so it doesn't do this and so it won't seem to be stuck to the backside of her head.

Also, the colouring is off and looks washed out. I can give you some colour codes from my project file for a more colourful import if you wish.

funfriend

Content Creator

RajasGrime said:
This is one less project on my list. Looking sharp there, sir, but I wish to make some comments.
I'm glad you approve ;D

RajasGrime said:
The scarf cuts into the girl's collarbone when pulling her head backwards. I understand why you made it as you did, but perhaps the scarf can be tilted slightly. Raise the front portion and lower the back, so it doesn't do this and so it won't seem to be stuck to the backside of her head.
Yes, I can try tweaking it some more. It's significantly enlarged compared to the size it was as a collar import. It was quite a headache to get reasonable results, so I probably gave up prematurely. I'll try your suggestion.

RajasGrime said:
Also, the colouring is off and looks washed out. I can give you some colour codes from my project file for a more colourful import if you wish.
Yes, I would certainly welcome the colour codes. I didn't really notice that there was a difference in colour compared to your original import, I thought it had lost some vibrancy because some outlines were missing. Some outlines were lost in the automated tracing, some I re-added manually, and I deliberately removed the outlines from the dynamic parts because outlines can take lots of work to appear properly on moving parts.

funfriend

Content Creator

UPDATED
- recolored (thank you, find and replace)
- tweaked scarf position and size

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Looks better, yes? Now to find another character to begin dynamicising.

funfriend

Content Creator

RajasGrime said:
Looks better, yes? Now to find another character to begin dynamicising.

Definitely. Thanks for the pointers.

I want to dynamicise Airi from Queen's Blade. We need a dynamic maid, and this is one of the best looking hairs around. Anyone know where I can find a vector version of it, or at least who made it? I'm working on tracing it but there's so much subtlety in the coloring, I don't think I can do it justice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.