Yaoi Dialogue Request (1 Viewer)

grim42691

Content Creator
Okay, I'm REALLY into the Super Deep Throat game! And I'm really into using the futa cocks and pretending it's a guy getting rammed in the throat. But I can never find any dialogues where it's the GUY that's giving the Deep throat! For that matter, there aren't any male hairs but that's for another section.

My question is if someone were willing to make a good male SDT dialogue? I'd REALLY love to see one in on the board one day <3 :)

Queen of Clubs

Potential Patron
I agree with you completely, we need more yaoi/shota...there doesn't seem to be much support for girls or gay gays.

And I have put forward quite a few requests for yaoi hairs, and most have been kindly fulfilled. :)
(although I still have a naruto yaoi request open)

R

reckd5

Here's a yaoi/shota dialogue made by... I forget. Pretty good one, imo, though I haven't come across any others.

Attachments

boytoy.txt
8.2 KB · Views: 5,201

T

TheCoarse

you said you use the futa mods, but I can't find any that work outside the modder. I'm pretty computer illiterate lol, think you could share em with me? Also, I am in total agreement on the yaoi/shota dialogues, it would be hot to get voices with them too

edo_hure

Potential Patron
love to see more yaoi myself. i strongly suspect all the girls on this board have posted in this thread...

Rincewiend

Vivacious Visitor
I'm suprised there isn't a lesbian/yuri dialog already, considering the latest version gives the option of a woman with a strapon face-fucking another woman.

Steerpike

Potential Patron
Here are yaoi dialogues I made, based on the boytoy.txt file posted above. I added some lines and changes most others, but there are still some original lines in it so I give credit for them to the creator of the original.

The first file is for a normal boy. The second one is for a sissy boy, dressed up with all the fancy underwear available in SDT.

Attachments

0_Genericboy.txt
10.3 KB · Views: 4,125

0_GenericCDboy.txt
10.9 KB · Views: 4,152

E

eviltom

Steerpike said:
Here are yaoi dialogues I made, based on the boytoy.txt file posted above. I added some lines and changes most others, but there are still some original lines in it so I give credit for them to the creator of the original.

The first file is for a normal boy. The second one is for a sissy boy, dressed up with all the fancy underwear available in SDT.

Thanks a lot for this man. I've been using boytoy for awhile, but some of the lines in it are kind of weird/don't really turn me on. Yours, however, is a great improvement.

Queen of Clubs

Potential Patron
The person who started this thread (grim) was the only person making male hairs...so hopefully somebody else can take the project on. But at least we always have a few more dialogues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.