1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yaoi Dialogue Request

Discussion in 'Dialogue' started by grim42691, Feb 21, 2012.

1. grim42691

grim42691 Avid Affiliate Content Creator

Okay, I'm REALLY into the Super Deep Throat game! And I'm really into using the futa cocks and pretending it's a guy getting rammed in the throat. But I can never find any dialogues where it's the GUY that's giving the Deep throat! For that matter, there aren't any male hairs but that's for another section.

My question is if someone were willing to make a good male SDT dialogue? I'd REALLY love to see one in on the board one day <3 :)

2. EnigmaTSvirus

EnigmaTSvirus Potential Patron

Yaoi? wow, realy dude?

3. Queen of Clubs

Queen of Clubs Potential Patron

I agree with you completely, we need more yaoi/shota...there doesn't seem to be much support for girls or gay gays.

And I have put forward quite a few requests for yaoi hairs, and most have been kindly fulfilled. :)
    (although I still have a naruto yaoi request open)

4. reckd5

reckd5 Guest

Here's a yaoi/shota dialogue made by... I forget. Pretty good one, imo, though I haven't come across any others.

Attached Files:

5. grim42691

grim42691 Avid Affiliate Content Creator

Is it a problem for you that I'm putting up this request?

6. longlostsaiyan

longlostsaiyan Potential Patron

::)

7. TheCoarse

TheCoarse Guest

you said you use the futa mods, but I can't find any that work outside the modder. I'm pretty computer illiterate lol, think you could share em with me? Also, I am in total agreement on the yaoi/shota dialogues, it would be hot to get voices with them too

8. edo_hure

edo_hure Potential Patron

love to see more yaoi myself. i strongly suspect all the girls on this board have posted in this thread...

9. Rincewiend

Rincewiend Vivacious Visitor

I'm suprised there isn't a lesbian/yuri dialog already, considering the latest version gives the option of a woman with a strapon face-fucking another woman.

10. Steerpike

Steerpike Potential Patron

Here are yaoi dialogues I made, based on the boytoy.txt file posted above. I added some lines and changes most others, but there are still some original lines in it so I give credit for them to the creator of the original.

The first file is for a normal boy. The second one is for a sissy boy, dressed up with all the fancy underwear available in SDT.

Attached Files:

11. eviltom

eviltom Guest

Thanks a lot for this man. I've been using boytoy for awhile, but some of the lines in it are kind of weird/don't really turn me on. Yours, however, is a great improvement.

12. Queen of Clubs

Queen of Clubs Potential Patron

The person who started this thread (grim) was the only person making male hairs...so hopefully somebody else can take the project on. But at least we always have a few more dialogues.