[PC] Wonder Treasure (1 Viewer)

Thundragon

Potential Patron
The creators of Adventures of Anise, Splatter school and such released a new game on June 23th:
RJ115855_img_main.jpg

DLSite link: ワンダートレジャー ~横スクロールエロアクション~ [アンコクマリモカン] | DLsite Maniax - 成人向け
Webpage: http://ankokumarimo.x.fc2.com/
DLSite link also has a demo version

The game is a RoR side scroller platform game, just like Legend of Kokage, and it's themed on a treasure island! It seems more cartoony and lighthearted than Splatter School or Legend of Kokage, and has the same premise on h-content: If you die, a foe will get you and you get a sprite animation and then a CG. I haven't played the game yet but i'm sure there are many Marimo's fans who will like it.

arrer21

Potential Patron
the content in this game was okay i liked it. just wish it had voice. Also got a video showing all deaths on my blog, or if you want i can post the video here for you guys.

Miho

Potential Patron
You know I went through so much trouble to get this... only to find out how incredibly hard the game is. In order to load or save you have to run it in Japanese Locale. Then you have to deal with how difficult the stages are. You only get three lives, not counting the extra lives and stuff you find in the game. I had to find the save file from someone who beat it. It was so much better to have the full game. As well it seems like you can't beat the final boss without having a power up or something :/ anyways, I have to give it a thumbs up. It was very well done. I know I said it's hard but it wasn't too hard. It was difficult enough for you to be determined to beat it. It was alot of fun and I'm glad I seen this post. Thank you for sharing!! *thumbs up*

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.