Splatter Beach (1 Viewer)

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
RJ123292_ana_img_main.jpg
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ123292.html

Creator's blog: http://ankokumarimo.x.fc2.com/index2.htm

A spiritual successor to Splatter School, Splatter Beach is a sidescroller featuring gore, rape, and other ryona elements. According to the announcement the full game will be available sometime in late December.

A demo is also available at the announcement page linked above. The demo only features one level (with a small teaser of the second).

Controls
Z: Kick. While jumping you will perform a dropkick.
X: Jump. Mash to free yourself from an enemy's grasp or recover when knocked to the ground.
C: Use equipped skill/weapon. As of right now there is "Mega Clash" which is a high damaging AOE attack that requires a full charge of the clash gauge. The other weapon is a handgun that deals light damage at a long range and feeds off the "weapon" gauge.
V: Switch between skills and weapons.
←/→ key: Movement
↑ key: Proceed to the next area when you reach the end of a level
↓ key: Crouch. You can move while crouched. Crouching will also slowly charge your clash gauge.

Personally I recommend that you use the jumping dropkick against all standing enemies because of its superior range. The basic kick seems to have a really short range and I only really found a use for it against shorter enemies. You can kick over trashcans to reveal items like first aid kits and ammo for your handgun. You can also kick volleyballs, coconuts, and severed heads at enemies to deal some damage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Footguy

Potential Patron
If there ever was a game that would suit the environment perfectly and deliver what I like, this game is it.

abdal

Potential Patron
just played it and boy is it brutal it is like any horror movie where people are trapped in an island but the weird thing is the ending which looks out of place and there are glitches that are weird for excample when playing the forth stage i was in an elevator that with each floor zombies come in but the elevator door was far away from where it is suppose to be but that is it

DeepSoul

Potential Patron
Where is the download link for the demo?

I tried to buy it but the form doesn't accept my name and it says something about the characters not being allowed. Does it have to be in Japanese?

Footguy

Potential Patron
DeepSoul, I just did a general Google search and I found the link. It might still be up if you're lucky.

DeepSoul

Potential Patron
Okay, found the link embedded deep in some thread on another forum.

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
Well... it turns out the full game is actually pretty meh. The promising start was just promises, again. But it's a Marimo game, so not like it was going to be that great; they're all such lazy rehashes (especially the CG/gallery), and the gameplay mechanics are always half-hearted. I guess it's been too long since there was a new, proper guro/violent game in my library, plus this caters to a couple fetishes that are all too rare for my taste.

There are a couple neat story and bossfight ideas, but the gameplay has no legs, H is a punishment not a reward (if it's not a polished game, don't pretend it's not about the H), old Marimo players will have seen this all before etc. But at least they finished the game for Christmas.

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
Well... it turns out the full game is actually pretty meh. The promising start was just promises, again. But it's a Marimo game, so not like it was going to be that great; they're all such lazy rehashes (especially the CG/gallery), and the gameplay mechanics are always half-hearted. I guess it's been too long since there was a new, proper guro/violent game in my library, plus this caters to a couple fetishes that are all too rare for my taste.

There are a couple neat story and bossfight ideas, but the gameplay has no legs, H is a punishment not a reward (if it's not a polished game, don't pretend it's not about the H), old Marimo players will have seen this all before etc. But at least they finished the game for Christmas.

I generally enjoy their games for the most part. This one in particular not so much. To unlock the CGs, I literally have to try losing to everything in the game (granted it isn't something new with this game). Which takes a damn long time. Not to mention you have to beat the game to get the stage select unlock further prolonging the process. But the fact that you die and restart the room you died in with full health each time doesn't really make it hard to do and pretty much forces you into either getting a new CG and restarting or continue progressing. You can literally walk through the game by taking damage and using your invincibility frames to bypass monsters. Avoid the 2 things that can one shot you and like magic, you feel like you wasted your time.

Footguy

Potential Patron

Exactly. This is the kind of game that does cater to my fetishes. The game itself may have been what it has been but it is along the right track of what I like.

H

honglong17

did anyone have a complete save, for find it on someother site ?, can you tell me please

seraph1130

Potential Patron
there are 100% save files out there, but they typically accompany a pirated version of the game. Linking to them here is typically frowned upon, since creators tend to come around between us and other forums. Best not to sully the waters.

They're easy enough to find on your own, but I wouldn't expect to see one posted publicly here. Best bet is if someone contacts you through a PM.

Mardion

Potential Patron
This game is AWESOME! I don't know why you guys were expressing disappointment in the previous posts, this is a ryona gem! There are tens of different enemies in the game with lots of different moves. For example, there are several types of zombies but some try to rape you, some try to strangle you, some try to eat you etc. There's even a bearhugging zombie-like creature there! There are also torture machines like the triangle horse and a guillotine which depleted your health as you are held in it, and when your health is zero, it comes down and chops your head off. There are also lots of different creatures, and in the final stage even mutilated corpses with built-in machines like drills!

Almost all of the enemies have one standing attack move and one great ryona grab they use when your character is grounded, and some even have an extra situational move they can use on you that usually comes as a surprise! For example, there's an enemy that slides on the ground and attacks with a weird-shaped tongue, which she uses to rape you if she catches you on the ground. There's also a trap in that stage that submerges your character under sand if you're caught in it with only your head staying outside it. If that creature catches up to you as you're inside that trap, it promptly chops your head off with that tongue! And there's lots more surprises like that one.

There's a lot of guro around which will discourage many people, but if you don't have a problem with gore then there's tons of other moves to hold your interest, and I'd definitely recommend this!

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
Because we've seen it all before and Marimo game mechanics just don't improve. It's a rehash. If you happen to like the content in a particular game then great (I did), but... you can find new content faster and easier than waiting for a game. Or just revisit a dear old classic. It's a bit of a disappointment when you've paid money for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.