[PC] [Full Flap] 淫魔の拳 (Fist of what?) (1 Viewer)

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
DLSite payment can be a hassle if you don't have .jp payment methods. Casual Japanese xenophobia - they just don't want to deal with foreigners on anything but their terms.

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
DLSite payment can be a hassle if you don't have .jp payment methods. Casual Japanese xenophobia - they just don't want to deal with foreigners on anything but their terms.
At least they give us DLSite English which also accept foreign H-works. Without DLSite, selling & buying H-stuff will be a real pain since most western game portals love being moral faggots >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
L

L'Eremita

Agreed with that. DLsite is the only medium I can think of where I could sell my game if it ever will get finished. That's why I like them. They have no trouble selling your h-games and even try to make it as easy as possible.

On this game: I didn't like it that much. I never was a great fan of boobs bigger than heads. Ah. It still is pretty good. Just not for me.

H

Hida Kuon

Can someone help me out? I downloaded the game, but when I try to play it by clicking on the exe file, I get a runtime error. When I click on it, the controls menu shows up, I click on the what I imagine to be the 'okay' button at the bottom, then the runtime error shows up.
Why won't this game work? I really want to try it.
May someone help me out?
Curious note worth mentioning, the exe file doesn't even have a name.

- - - Updated - - -

I figured it out! phew, it's a tough game though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.