[PC] [Full Flap] 淫魔の拳 (Fist of what?) (1 Viewer)

Thundragon

Potential Patron
[Full Flap] 淫魔の拳 (Succubus' Fist)

Full Flap announced their 4th release on DLSite!

Link: 淫魔の拳 [フルフラップ] 予告作品 | DLsite Maniax - 成人向け
Dev blog: フルフラップのBlog

RJ113624_ana_img_main.jpg

It's a side scroller run or rape just like the last one, except this one has animated h-sprites instead of wobbling cg scenes.

Basic menu controls are the same as in Seisyori robot: Z accepts options, X cancel and go back, and Space to enter in-game menu.

As you start the program you get 6 different options:
1 - Start a new game
2 - Continue a saved game
3 - Movie gallery (not sure about this one)
4 - Animated sprites gallery
5 - CG gallery
6 - Exit

1) When you start out a fresh new game you get what i guess is a basic introduction to (the game, the character?) from which the only thing I could understand were her ridiculous body measures. After that you encounter the main game menu, which for many non-japanese readers (like me) will panic the first time because of so many unintelligible text. Here's how the options go:

1 - Go play the actual game. You get prompted with three more options to select difficulty level. Up to what i saw, it varies the damage you deal and the damage you take. Upper to lower are easy, normal, hard. After you choose a dificulty level you can pick a level and then a stage in it. After that you're finally into action!

2 - Special moves selection. First option lets you choose your basic special moves , which require some SP in order to perform. You choose them depending on the button combination. The second option is to perform a SUPER Special move, which does NOT require SP, but has limited uses.

3 - Special moves shop! I have no idea how you get money in-game yet but you can spend it on buying new basic or special moves. When you pick one you can see the move's animation (which gives a fair idea of what it does), and a confirmation prompt (left option is yes). You can also check already purchased moves. Top right box displays your money

4 - Stats shop! You can also purchase stats upgrade in that window. First stat is health, second stat is SP level, and I don't know what is the third stat. Lower right box displays your money.

5 - Training. First option gets you to punch a sandbag as much as you like, you also get the option to choose whether do it with or without clothes. Second option makes you go into an (egg catching minigame?), anyway you have three options which represent difficulty level. If you pick easy it shows you the area where you are able to properly catch the eggs (Z button catches them btw)

6 - Save game: You pick one of five slots, easy.

7 - Back to main menu.

Now to the actual game controls:

- Z is your basic punch
- X is a kick
- C performs an SP move
- A performs the Super special move
- Left/Right for moving, down to crouch and up to jump.
- Space brings the pause menu, first option is continue, second option is to go back to game menu after confirm (left is yes, again)

Some notes:

This game plays A LOT like tifa tan X2, although a lot slower. You can perform different combos by pressing directional keys while hitting Z or X, or chain from a punch combo to a kick. Performing combos charges up your SP bar faster then using single punches.

Your SP bar has 5 initial levels, you can perform a Special move for each level you have, and it instantly levels up when the bar fills completely (just like in arcade fighting games). I don't know if there is any way to reload the Super Special counter

So, that's it for now, please comment if you find anything else i missed here.

EDIT: Found out two more things: The currency in this game are experience points that you can earn from either the minigame or by beating enemies ingame, and your Super Special moves bar actually charges up when you perform a special move, up to three super special moves.

EDIT 2: The game demo was updated once more, there is now a third minigame were you get points by giving a handjob (I don't know, to somebody I guess), and they seem to have done something with Directx although I'm not sure what: ãƒ-ルãƒ-ラッãƒ-ã®Blog : ä½"é¨"ç"°Ë†Ã£"šÂ¢Ã£Æ’ƒãƒ-ãƒ"¡Ã£Æ’¼ãƒˆ. I'll keep the game's name as Succubus' Fist unless anyone knows a better translation

Last edited by a moderator:

unknown

Potential Patron
The type of game and graphic is very very interesting, I like it but the usual game where you play with a girl that is raped by the usual bad boys or monster, for me is too boring, a real shame. Personally I prefer to see the protagonist that fighting (and raped for this kind of game) by enemy girls or monster-girls ^^ (for me are the best).

C

chilerun

Can't say I'm crazy about her physique but hey, animated h-sprite beat 'em up sounds cool.

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
Can't say I'm crazy about her physique but hey, animated h-sprite beat 'em up sounds cool.

Seconded; don't really like the "each tit is significantly larger than her head" sort of game. But I really do like the action h-games; there are just too many RPGs. :/

vhalle

Potential Patron
What do you mean? I just tried to download it and it worked. What problem do you have?

im not really sure sir.but the download button don't appear anymore maybe because im using the free DL.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
im not really sure sir.but the download button don't appear anymore maybe because im using the free DL.

I guess you mean the free trial when you say free DL, right? I can clearly see it, and i'm not even logged in DLSite right now. Maybe it's an issue with the browser your're using

S

Shuya Ikari

According to the blog it's finally suppose to release on the 26th of this month. Now if only I had a DL site account on the Japanese site

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Looking forward to it! That's the kind of ryona I like, giving the girl a chance to fight (and to be defeated and raped).

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
I'm playing it right now, but playing it in Hard Mode is so frustrating...I'm stuck on the minigames for XP. Nonetheless, it's a very good game (after playing Briganty for PC-98, I'm still searching for all of this kind of Ryona sidescrolling brawler games).

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
how many stages this game has?

usually stuff from DLSite Japan will appear in English DLSite after 1-2 weeks unless the author specifically request that it's Japan only ..

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
The game has 5 stages, each one contains 4-5 chapters, with a boss in the last.

The trial version only let you play the first stage.

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
This was actually a pretty fun little game! The H elements are more like interludes than integral parts of gameplay, though they do act as your health pickups. The CG is sparse, and the enemy variety is limited, so there's not much to see, but at least you do have 3 different animations per enemy and the fighting mechanic is fun.

I didn't play any of the minigames more than once, bar the dead-easy handjob game. They're pretty tedious. The shop is a nice touch, as is selecting your own moves.

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
The game has 5 stages, each one contains 4-5 chapters, with a boss in the last.

The trial version only let you play the first stage.
I see , thanks :D !

Is registration and buying from DLSite Japan complicated? Or simply register and pay with credit card?

Edit: after some googling, it seems that the problem is that a lot of credit cards are rejected ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.