Witch Killer Quest (1 Viewer)

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
I'd say, see how much effort it takes to interrogate the password out of Tara. If she complies quickly she can live. If she is stubborn and just keeps refuses, then you have no choice but to kill her.

alien123

Potential Patron
Imo. Just use the good old whipping.

And fuck her as well :3

Or fuck her while choking her with the whip and press her for answers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bad7

Swell Supporter
Tara is there in front of you, her hands roped behind her back, her white womanhood and ass bare. She doesn't look afraid.
"Listen, bitch," you say, "I will not hesitate to torture you. I've already put two of your sisters to the sword, and I won't hesitate a second if it comes down to it!"
She doesn't seem afraid, but she has her eyes locked on yours and she's breathing heavily.
"I will kill you here and now, slowly." you say, brandishing your bull-whip. Her skin is ghostly white and baby soft, and you can see her ribs rise and fall as she breathes.
She stays dumb and silent, but mutters something under her breath.
"Fine." you have a certain set of skills and you plan to use them. You drag her by the hair over to a rough tree, you tie her hands around the tree so her soft back is exposed and she's hugging it. Even before the torture has begun, her belly is already getting cut and scratched by the hard bark.
You snap your whip, but she doesn't utter a sound. "Alright, forty lashes then."
This is a thick whip, capable of knocking someone unconscious with a blow to the head. The first contact makes her buckle her knees and leaves a big red scrape on her perfect back. She stays silent for the next five, biting her lip, but the next one tears the skin under her left shoulder blade, "Guh!" she let's out an involuntary grunt. You lay on harder and faster now, tearing her back up, but she doesn't scream. You give her forty five instead of forty, and by the time you're done she drops to her knees, still hugging the tree for dear life.
You remove her from the tree and let her lay against it. Her eyes are full of hate and spite and tears, "Feel like telling me the password yet?"
"Go fuck your pope."
You slap her across the face as and impulse. She hold her cheek in shock.
This girl seems to have a high capacity for tolerating pain. Time to step up your game. First you strip the rest of her clothes, wristbands, bead necklaces and finally her black push-up bra. Her small, -B sized breasts bounce free, milky and soft. She crouches down on her knees and looks up at you with big, expectant eyes.
"What are you gonna do to me?"
You know what you want to do to her, your whole body wants to enter that body, driving in like a sword and pounding it to dust and ashes from the inside, but no! You are a faithful man! Also this is how they get people. This witch has been guilty of rape and blackmail before, you don't want to fall for her tricks! So you relocate your energy, get down on your knees and start chocking her!
She is shocked. Her eyes bulge out and her tongue hangs loose, "Gaaah! Gaak!" she gasps with tears falling down her reddened face. Her limbs flail like the limbs of a rag-doll. Once her eyes start to roll back in her head you loosen your grip. You feel it moving her her windpipe. The color slowly returns to her white face, then she starts to smile. You feel her arms enfolding your shoulders. She grins and draws in closer to you, "Can you do that again?" she kisses your cheek. She falls back and starts fingering her own smooth clit, "Squeeze the life out of me. Suffocate me! Oh, God! Choke me out and toss me in the garbage!" she moans and starts to wet herself.
You act instantaneously! Defensively!
You whip your blade out before you can think, slicing her belly just above the naval, cutting in deep and drawing a trickle of blood. She stop in her tracks and falls to her face, pleading, "Please, don't cut my head off! Don't cut me! Please! The incantation is Aloras Zakra Metacoron! That's it! Don't cut my head off!"
You have what you want. You press your blade against the perverted witch's throat. She grits her teeth.
Will you end her?

alien123

Potential Patron
Awww. The protagonist is such a loyal hubby. And yes, definitely end her. But before that threaten her fore more info and everything she knows.

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Maybe she will talk more when protagonist threaten her life now...
Make sure she talks everything she know, and ties her up. Moving toward the next target.
When someone gives information the hunter wants, the hunter must be a trustworthy guy than these filthy witches...

Or as she wishes, chokes her and insides her until she pass out.(Taking her life or not, do it as protagonist's will.)

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
I agree, interrogate for whatever info you need, leave her alive if she spills. If you're loyal to your missus, then surely you have honor to spare an enemy that gives you what you want.

Bad7

Swell Supporter
Nyrial puts her hand on your shoulder, "Hey . . . she told us everything she knows . . . um . . ."
You really would rather cut Tara to pieces, hacking into her exposed flesh and leaving a bloody mess in the grass. Her life force itself seems to mock you and everything you are. You know this bitch deserves to die, however, you are not here to serve yourself, you are on a mission of human mercy (even if that is round-about mercy that involves a lot of fighting) and your proper mission it to take witches alive so that they can be sentenced by the society they've hurt.
"She could also be useful to us . . . you as a hostage . . ." Nyrial goes on, tripping over her words, "She's basically Maleia's sex toy."
This all makes sense, even though you don't like it. Still, you pound Tara in the gut with the broad of your sword, just to let some of the anger out. You hit harder than you even mean to and she's grunts and spits up blood.
She goes back to being silent, occasionally moaning in pain and grasping at the deep sword wound in her gut, until you gag her and tie her hands up. You end up finding a tree about ten yards away where you rope her up spread eagle with her arms and legs being pulled. You have decided not to kill her, but you do not bandage her wound. If she bleeds to death that will be her judgement. You leave her naked and bleeding and head back to the tomb.
While you are going back you go through some of the loot you took off of Tara. The bracelet is actually another augmentation charm! The stone of the Thunder Bird. This one bequeaths the gift of lightning at a mid to short range. Which weapon will you augment? Also, how do you plan to proceed to the dungeon?

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
Augment the sword. I've honestly forgotten how to proceed in the dungeon in this time we were torturing Tara haha. As to how though, probably stay stealthy and careful. The witches now know you're here so they'll be ready for you. They didn't follow you so they might be setting up ambushes and traps.

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Tracing these witches the hunter just engage~
Take them down and find out that if they told the hunter's invading to other witches .

Bad7

Swell Supporter
You augment the sword with the thunderbird charm. It can produce taser shocks at a short distance, electrocute with a touch or roast flesh with a slash. This should make it much easier to cut through your enemies.

Keeping an eye on Nyrial, you sneak carefully toward the dungeoun. You know that they know you are here now. There could be traps, but time is of the essence as long as they have hostages. Nyrial has remained silent and pensive this whole time. You wonder if watching Tara's torture got to her.
stock-photo-retro-beauty-portrait-vintage-styled-beautiful-young-woman-443863543.jpg

Suddenly, as you are walking, a slab of stone rises up behind you! It pushes Nyrial back and separates you. Another rises, then another and you have to dash forward to avoid being crushed. After the onslaught ends, you find yourself alone in a dark corridor. You feel around and find a gate with a keyhole. Perhaps this is the entrance to the dungeon. You insert the key you took from Tara, the lock twists and snaps into place, then you recite the words. "Aloras Zakra Metacoron."
You enter a lit room full of empty metal cells.

Much to your chagrin, you find no sign of Mary, but you do find two other hostages. Two girls, chained and unconscious. One is shackled in a cell with the door hanging open.
stock-photo-woman-in-chains-106004579.jpg

The other is locked up in a cell with a closed door, though you think you could pry it open if you had to.
pretty-prisoner-14177492.jpg

What will you do?

Bad7

Swell Supporter
The brown haired girl wakes up first, screaming. She doesn't even seem to notice you at first. She just wakes up and screams. When she does notice you she shrinks back, perhaps thinking that you are one of her captors. She tries to shield herself but finds that her arms are shackled behind her back. You advance on her, intent on questioning, then she noticed the blonde in the other cell and screams again.
You break into her cell and put a hand on her shoulder, "Listen, I'm a Witchhunter. I'm here to save you, you don't have to be afraid."
She calms down a bit and sheds a tear, "If you are a witchhunter, sir, then you should kill that other girl immediately. She's a witch, one of the most powerful ones. She came in here and locked herself up so she could trick you and kill you when your guard was down."

Will you listen to this woman?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.