Witch Killer Quest (1 Viewer)

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Don't kill Nyrial unless she tries to backstab you. So far she's been such a loyal hostage that killing her would be an awful thing to do.

Also I second Strangling Emiell with the whip and then breaking Veronica's neck. No mercy for those two!

Bad7

Swell Supporter
You decide that it would be best to put Veronica and Emiell to death. First you strip both girls naked, removing their meager garments and checking their bodies for secrets. Neither had much left to hide, a pentacle tattoo on Emiell's left breast, a scorpion tattoo right above Veronica's junk, three silver coins in Emiell's breast-piece.
Emiell will be the first to die. Her neck is already wrapped in your bull-whip, so you wrap the rest of the whip around a low hanging tree branch and pull. She has just enough time to sputter, "Please." before she begins coughing and squirming. Tears fill her eyes. She grabs at the rope around her neck, kicking and squirming and shaking her naked, dying body. Her breasts shake back and forth as she kicks and coughs and her face begins to turn purple. Her bladder releases a stream of clean yellow piss, soaking her thighs and the dirt. You give the rope another tug and she falls limp, hanging naked from the rope by her neck. As soon as you are sure she's dead you untie her and take your whip back. One down, one to go.
Veronica, who saw the whole thing, is in a fetal position now sobbing into her hair, "Don't kill me. Don't kill me! Don't kill me!"
You don't grace her with your conversation, you stand her up, get behind her and and press you forearm against her delicate throat, "Don't kill me! Don't kill me! Don't--" you choked her words and squeeze tighter. She thrashes, pounding her round, naked ass against your crotch. You put your mouth against her ear, "Your friends will see you soon in hell." you say, then you snap her neck. Her bladder releases, and it gets on your shoes. You drop her naked body on top of Emiell's. Both of the sluts are dead now.
You look up at Nyrial, and she surprises you with her cold, uncaring gaze. You were always told that you might feel some kind of guilt when taking a life, but here and now you feel nothing.
"Let's go." Nyrial leading the way, you enter the tomb.

CHAPTER 2: I WILL GUIDE THEE THROUGH HELL

The first thing you see when you enter the tomb is a wall of skeletons, all hung up in chains, small skeleton. You gasp when you realize that these are the bones of children.
"Sacrifices to the Marquis." Nyrial explains. You have half a mind to strike her down here and now, but you would feel bad about it since she volunteered the information, and you still need her to be your guide.
"Where are they holding Mary?" you ask, avoiding eye contact.
"Probably in the holding cells with the other sacrifices," she nods toward the passageway to the left, "That way." You take her by the shoulder and walk her down the passageway.
You come to a crossroads. There is a north and east passageway, both completely dark and covered in shadow. At the center of the cross is a witch, sitting cross-legged. She appears to be napping or meditating. Could mean trouble if she is casting some kind of spell.
stock-photo-red-fashion-40612150.jpg

How will you proceed?

holhorse

Master of this Domain
If hunter need to stealth, it's the right moment!
Tie her up and find out if she really deserve to die right now.

And ask Nyrial about her fallen comrade, to test her!

Bad7

Swell Supporter
(Author's Note: I'm still waiting for more votes to come in, but I'd like everyone to be aware of the fact that this is a game in which the protagonist can die if you aren't careful, so be ye warned)

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
(Author's Note: I'm still waiting for more votes to come in, but I'd like everyone to be aware of the fact that this is a game in which the protagonist can die if you aren't careful, so be ye warned)
Interesting, in that case, ask Nyrial what this witch is doing, and then take her out. Lethal if she's doing something dangerous, Up to authors leniency if its not.

Bad7

Swell Supporter
You decide it will be best to pull back and ask Nyrial a few questions. You consider doing it at sword point, but she has been pretty cooperative so far so you decide to be polite. "That witch over there," you demand calmly, "Who is she and what is she doing?"
Nyrial hangs her mouth open and shifts her eyes back and forth, wondering what to say.
You glare, "Talk."
"Okay . . . her name is Tara Ivywinder . . . she's quite . . . I don't know her too well. I think . . . I think she might be in some kind of relationship with Maliea Nettles, like there's something weird and kinky going on there I-"
You cross you arms and clear your throat.
"Right right. She's the keeper of the Deep Holding Cells, meaning that if you want you keys you'll probably have to pry them out of her panties or something."
This girl confuses you. One minute she seems terrified of even looking at you, the next she can't even keep herself from gossiping and slut shaming.
"What kinds of things has she done?" you ask, sounding as serious as you can.
"Same kinds of things as all of us, kidnapping, theft, making human sacrifices. I think she was supposed to have put a spell on the heir of some noble house and made him sleep with her? I don't know. I don't talk to her much."
"Okay. What's she doing right now? I assume she isn't just sleeping."
"Right now, she's casting a barrier spell. If you go right in there you'll fall off of it like a bird hitting a glass window. You'll have to use your augmented weapon to break through."
You ready your whip, "Right." you almost thank her by instinct, but then realize what you are doing.
As you head back down the hall you stop and face her again, "Hey, Nyrial. I just brutally massacred two of your friends. How does that make you feel?"
She doesn't seem to have an answer on the ready. She bites her tongue and think, "Well . . . obviously I don't like it, although it's not like they were my best friends or anything, Veronica was kind of a bitch and Emiell . . . was like really pathetic. Still, it's not like a few deaths happening in front of me are going to put me into shock or something." she nods toward the wall behind you, hung all over with skeletons, "I've already seen my fair share of shit."
This is good enough for now. You head back over to the crossroads to deal with Tara.
She is still sitting there, cross-legged at the crossroad, but now her eyes are open, and the pupils are white. Her spirit is probably on the astral plane now, so you burst in, snapping your whip as you shout, "Ignis!" the whip hits against something invisible and breaks it like glass. Tara awakens and leaps to her feet. She begins to chant something but you snap your whip again, striking her right in the crotch.
"Oh, fuck!" she shouted, grabbing at her wounded member with both hands. You draw out your sword for the kill, but just as you do two more female forms appear, one from each of the passageways.
stock-photo-beautiful-sexy-blond-girl-studio-shot-143357587.jpg
stock-photo-figure-of-the-young-woman-in-a-bathing-suit-on-dark-a-background-44206738.jpg

The blonde witch finishes an incantation just as she appears and you begin to feel dizzy. The brunette witch claps her hands and you fly back against the wall.
You glance over at Nyrial, who mouths, "Shit!"
Looks like you are outgunned and in hot water. What will you do?

holhorse

Master of this Domain
I do not know what Nyrial will do~
Her decision is the most important for this situation.

For hunter, KO Tara first(unconcious, interrogate her to get knowledge will help?), than find some space to hide than ambush the other two witches!

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Because of the distance they might be able to perform a spell before you would be able to rush any of them at close range, so I say take cover and blast them with Ignis from a distance, focusing on picking them off one at a time. Save Tara for last so you can force some information out of her. As for Nyrial, just keep an eye on her since this is the perfect chance for her to backstab you. She's been obedient enough so far but if she tries to attack you then she should be killed immediately.

nonniemouse

Casual Client
Run in swinging. Time is of the essence! Take out Tara first while she's wounded, and then charge the two remaining witches, hopefully before they can cast another spell on him!

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
Hmmm ok, my input would be; attempt to hurl the sword to kill one of the witches, use the whip to attack the other, as it should be a decent semi-ranged weapon (?) as well with the Ignis rune, it should be disabling whoever you hit.

Bad7

Swell Supporter
You know that you cannot take all three, but you also know that you'll have to go on the offensive if you want to get out of this alive. You can't take three witches at once, much less four. Your first move is to fling your ignited whip at the blonde witch. She dodges but you succeed in interrupting her cast. You no longer feel dizzy, however you do hear the voice of Nyrial chanting behind you. Shit! You don't have time to turn around and kill her now. If you turn your back on these three you'll get needled for sure!
The brunette witch shrieks out a spell in her shrill voice and you see the attack that your eyes couldn't catch before, like a translucent pain of glass flying at you. You snap your whip back just in time to break it, and you go in after Tara, who is still groping at her wounded pussy.
You pound her in the side of the head with your hardwood staff, drawing blood, then you sweep her legs out.
You catch her small body in your arms as she falls, then you glance over at the two enemy witches still on the attack. Two purple bolts of arcane energy sore in your direction, and you leap back, only slightly weight down by the body in your arms. You shut your eyes and brace for impact as the missiles make there way toward your body, then, to your surprise, they stop.
Nyrial is beside you, chanting, and it seems as though she has put a shield over you! You don't have any time to think about all that's gone down. You dash off down the hall with your two hostages and escape out the entrance.
"Why did you do that?" you demand once you get outside, dropping the limp Tara on the threshold.
"Listen . . ." Nyrial stumbles over her words, "I . . . believe in you . . . okay? I'm not saying I want you to win, of course I want you to die a horrible death . . . but I don't think you will." she cowers a bit, then looks up at you shyly, "I want to be on your good side."
You decide that is a good enough response, and now it is time to go what you came for. You pull off Tara's pants, then the underpants. You find a bronze key wedged in her white, smooth shaven womanhood. Yanking it out wakes her up. She glares up at you, defiant.
"The key isn't all you need." Nyrial whispers into your ear, "There is a secret password, and only she knows it."
-------

Tara Ivywinder, age 21, height 5'2, weight 103 lbs, guilty of kidnapping, blackmail, murder, witchcraft and rape, keeper of the Deep Prison, suspected lover of Maleia Nettles, the head of the coven, is tied up is front of you with her pants remove. There is a password somewhere in that slender body of hers, how will you get it out?

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
I feel like you don't have time to interrogate Tara yet, I mean you didn't even injure either of the 2 other witches, so there's no way they wouldn't give chase or be going on to alert the others. I feel like you should deal with them first before you deal with Tara. Tie her up somewhere, and I guess go deal with the other 2 while asking Nyrial to continue shielding you.

Bad7

Swell Supporter
I feel like you don't have time to interrogate Tara yet, I mean you didn't even injure either of the 2 other witches, so there's no way they wouldn't give chase or be going on to alert the others. I feel like you should deal with them first before you deal with Tara. Tie her up somewhere, and I guess go deal with the other 2 while asking Nyrial to continue shielding you.

You go back down the corridor a bit and and see and hear nothing. The witches know of your presence now, but you are not being pursued. You go back to your hostages.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
You go back down the corridor a bit and and see and hear nothing. The witches know of your presence now, but you are not being pursued. You go back to your hostages.
Okay, so I'm guessing we just ignore them then> Alright, haha.

Anyway, I say time for some harsh torture to get that password out of her.

EDIT: Others are right. No immediate need to kill Tara, so turn her in and let the law take care of her. I still say torture her though since a truth spell sounds to boring and easy, hehehe...

Last edited:

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Let Nyrial casts some spell to make her talk~
Password, and all members in the tomb.
Most important thing is the weakness of Maleia Nettles.
Then keep her as hostage, lock her away from other witches or just make her paid her crime.

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
The MC shouldn't kill all the witches. He should spare Tara after she told you the password.
He should care how Nyrial feel. "Will he kill me after he finished his job?"
So tie Tara and let the law punish her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.