Witch Killer Quest (1 Viewer)

Bad7

Swell Supporter
I have been a big fan of all of the 'Interactive Zako Fantasy' threads and I thought that since none are active now I might try my own. I'll post the situation and you tell me what our hero should do, and how he should handle these distressing damsels.
Warning though, I tend to be a fan of darker and more lethal ryona. The actions the takes will be in your hands, but this is a dark universe, so be ye warned all who enter.

You are a newly trained witch hunter, in a kingdom over-run with practitioners of the satanic art. You hope to make witch hunter general one day, but you still have a long way to go and a lot of witches to kill.

Chapter 1: TWO FOR THE ROAD

Right now you are sneaking in to an ancient tomb deep in the Forbidden Forest to take out a group of witches that is supposed to be making human sacrifices, in fact, they have captured your lover, Mary, who you swore you would protect. Your blood is burning, but you have to keep a cool head or you might end up a sacrifice yourself.

You come across your first witch outside the tomb, gathering moss for a spell. She doesn't seem to see you. She is humming to herself and bending over to pull up weeds.
stock-photo-retro-beauty-portrait-vintage-styled-beautiful-young-woman-443859139.jpg

Traditionally, it is proper procedure to capture a witch alive so that she can be tortured and killed for her crimes, but it would not be a big deal if you chose lethal action in a tense situation.

You have four weapons, which will you use?

1. Double Edged Broadsword
2. Brass Knuckles
3. Hard Wood Staff
4. Bull Whip

And once you choose a weapon, what will your approach be?

1. Intimidate her into submission
2. Attack to disable
3. Attack to seriously wound
4. Attack to kill

Last edited:

Bad7

Swell Supporter
You snap the bull whip hard and heavy on the ground right next to her. She yelps, drops her moss and falls over backwards. You were expecting some kind of "Better to rule in hell than serve in heaven" glare, but its is obvious she is just terrified, especially when she sees the gold witch hunter cross emblazoned on your jacket.
"Oh God oh God-" she begins to panic, starring up at you with big blue fearful eyes.
You shush her, "Chant one word or spell and I'll shred your body to pieces before hanging you up on that tree over there, you understand?"
She hesitates, then nods, still panting loudly, beginning to sweat.
You pat the girl down to make sure she isn't hiding anything. You find an athema (witch's ceremonial knife) tucked into her bra (she moaned and squirmed when you reached in, harlot) and a tiny spell scroll by her pale hip.
The first witch is unarmed, on her knees at at your mercy, what will you do with her?

1. Tie her up somewhere for later
2. Make her come with you as a guide and hostage
3. Execute her here and now (Give a specific method if you desire)
4. Put her to torture for her sins and to gain information (Details if you like)
5. Anything else you can come up with

However, take care, you see another witch far in the distance, climbing through the vines. She doesn't see you yet. You have the eyes of an eagle, but you will probably have to deal with her eventually.

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
2. Make her come with you as a guide and hostage
I always didn't like situations where the hero infiltrates a place without any info but then everything just happens to fall into place for them in terms of where the enemies and objectives are.

Bad7

Swell Supporter
"How many witches are in the tomb?" you ask, putting a firm hand on her shoulder.
"Well . . . um . . ." she brushes the red hair out of her eyes and stutters, then you flash her a glimpse of your sword and she melts, "There are seven witches in the tomb, plus two other witches gathering supplies for a spell . . . are you going to kill me?" there are tears in her eyes. You let this question go unanswered.

You take a minutes to go through your Leatherbound Book of Wanted Adversaries (L.B.W.A), and you find this girl. Her name is Nyrial Blackbirch, 23 years old, wanted for causing several romantic rivals to have colds a while back. By the looks of things she is part of a coven that does much worse things.

She is trying not to cry now, playing with her skirt in the grass like a kid, you grab her by the hair and pull her to her feet, "I'm looking for a woman that you kidnapped, tell me where she is." You described Mary to her, she nods and bites her lip.

"I've . . . I've seen a girl like that."
"Alive?"
" . . . yeah."
"Good. If she isn't I'll burn you alive."
This was meant as intimidation, but now that you've presented her with a scenario in which she isn't killed her spirits seem to have lifted.
"You're coming with me to find her, but one wrong move and you're dog food, got it?"
"Yes . . . yes sir." she nods aggressively, and you can't help but notice her white, C-cup breasts bouncing. You think about Mary and look away.

Just then you hear something rustle in the bushes behind you. Ahead of you, the other witch is getting nearer, and she'll be able to see you soon. What will you do?

1. Engage the person in the bushes
2. Engage the witch up ahead
3. Try to evade both and head straight for the tomb

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Make sure you won't get any damage before entered the tomb!

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
Wouldn't want any surprise ambushes. Make sure you tie Nyrial first or something in case she tries to backstab you or anything.

holhorse

Master of this Domain
By the way, treat Nyrial much tender. Don't let her has any thought that she will be execute by the hunter any moment. Then gain her trust to prevent any sign of betrayal.
The hunter needs a guide in the tomb, that the most important thing!

Bad7

Swell Supporter
(Okay, I'm going to try to split the difference between these two approaches. In the future if the choices made by players are too different I'll probably just go with whoever spoke first, or the most interesting answer ;)

You shackle Nyrial's hands behind her back so that she can't pull anything on you, then you look her in the eyes, "Just don't try anything, okay?"
She nods at you wide eyed and nervous.

You approach the bushes cautiously, but perhaps you should have gone in faster! A young witch with animal blood running down the side of her mostly naked body emerges from the thicket and sees you!
stock-photo-sexy-brunette-woman-with-long-healthy-hair-and-creative-make-up-98065739.jpg

She's holding a dead rabbit in her left hand. When she sees you she plants her bare feet in the dirt, twists her hips and faces you.
"A hunter-" she scoffs, before clasping her hands over her breast and beginning to chant, "Ignis sol animus ignis-"
You have enough training to know that this is a fire spell. You have to act fast!

How will you deal with this bloody witch?

1. Try to hit her before she hits you
2. Use Nyrial as a meat shield (not strategically recommended unless you are feeling very sadistic)
3. Anything else you can think of

If you go for the attack, will you use:
1. The Sword
2. The Brass Knuckles
3. The Staff
4. The Whip

and will you:
1. Attack to disable
2. Attack to wound
3. Attack to kill her

holhorse

Master of this Domain
1. Try to hit her before she hits you
Then~
Use 2. The Brass Knuckles to gain some speed advantage.

The hunter has no time to control his power, so 2. Attack to wound or 3. Attack to kill are all possible options, she can survive or not depend on her own luck.

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
1. Hit her before she hits you
1. The Sword
1. disable or 3. attack to kill
You already got the other witch heading towards you, you got Nyrial as a hostage, and now have to deal with this 3rd witch. You need to eliminate this witch as a threat, as most likely whatever happens, the other witch is going to notice the fight, and you need to quickly turn your attention to her as well.

Bad7

Swell Supporter
(Note, if you have any ideas that are not in the presented options and would like to suggest them I am all ears)

You dash in, your knuckles primed for a beat-down! She finishes the incantation quickly though. Her hands release a sphere of red and blue flames, lighting up the dark forest.
You have, however, trained for this, and you easily dodge around the projectile and go in for the attack. She barely has time to notice your moves, or how screwed she is, unarmored and about to be battered. She let's out a small gasp before you lay into her!

The first hit goes straight to her pretty face. Blood and teeth go flying as your metal makes contact and she moans and reals. You don't give her time to fall. The next hit its to her bare solar-plexus. The fist digs in to her soft gut and something cracks. You deliver a quick right hook to her ear, snapping her head back, and as she flies her breasts escape their threadbare entrapment, letting her tits fly loose.
You catch her before she falls, by the throat, and give her another to the belly, then one to the crotch. She would be screaming a death scream if you didn't cover her mouth. You toss her against a nearby tree and deliver a volley to her breasts, like punching bags, until they are bloody. Next you land one decisive uppercut to her chin, sending her flying!

Her beaten, bloody body lands spread eagle in the dust, where she squirms and moans softly. She's pissing herself, drooling and sobbing. Most of her attempts to actually move are for naught.
"Target pretty much eliminated." You say to yourself, then you notice her necklace.
" . . . no . . . no more . . ." she sobs as you walk over to her to investigate. She weekly raises her hands over her face. You kick her in the stomach and knock the wind out of her so she drops her arms again, then you bend over and rip her necklace off. You recognize this as a Charm of Ifrit. If you equip it to one of your weapons, that weapon will gain the element of fire.

Suddenly someone shouts, "Hey!"
It is Nyrial. A small arrow of lightning zips past her shoulder and you evade it with time to spare. The other witch, the one dressed in gold, noticed your fight bout and took a shot at you. Was Nyrial trying to warn you?

stock-photo-retro-beauty-portrait-vintage-styled-beautiful-young-woman-443863561.jpg

This other witch is about thirty feet away from you, and she has the range advantage. How will you proceed attack her?

1. Sword
2. Knuckles
3. Staff
4. Whip

1. To disable
2. To wound
3. To kill
4. To intimate

stock-photo-beautiful-girl-belly-dance-movement-187710902.jpg

Also, which of your weapons will you augment with the Ifrit Charm?

holhorse

Master of this Domain
First:
4. Whip
Then:
1. To disable and 4. To intimate
This time the hunter has more time to play with the witch!
Later, let Nyrial teachs you about the necklace.(Don't forget to thank her~ Maybe she has some problem with other witches, or she just want to help? Gaining a temporarily ally is better than a hatred guide that misguided the hunter.)

Because the second witch is still alive(barely), maybe you can let Nyrial preserve life to her?
There is no reason to execute such a brocken enemy.

Last edited:

Bad7

Swell Supporter
"Surrender to the power of Decarabia!" the gold witch barks, starring you down. She fires another two bolts but you dodge easily and dash in for the attack. Nyrial kneels down and watches at a distance. You've just burned off a lot of steam on the bloody witch, so you don't feel the need to be terribly brutal. The law of the land will give these witches their due punishment anyway. Still thoughts of Mary in danger fill you with aggression.
You augment your Bull Whip with the Charm of Ifrit, tying it around the handle. The witch continues her attack, but it is cleared she is tiring. She sweating and beginning to slouch. You take advantage of this and crack the whip, saying the incantation "Ignis!" The first snap lands next to her, burning a hole in the ground and making the witch jump. The second is aimed right at her center-line. It tears a red streak down her chest and abdomen, scarring her and leaving burns all over her exposed skin. She falls back, squealing against a stone pillar. She raises her arms above her head and you lash the whip around her wrists as she recoils in dread.
You have her apprehended now. You undo the fire incantation, but not before her wrists are significantly burned and she's trying to hold in cries. This witch seems shocked at her defeat, she just stands and glares at you, wondering what you will do with her now.
You look her up in the L.B.W.A. Her name is Emiell Willower, she's 25 years old. She was a fortune teller who often stole from patrons. You are guessing Emiell is probably the weakest girl here.
You double loop the rope around her neck and lead her over to where the other witching is writhing in the dirt. Her name is Veronica Briar, age 19. She is one of three witches who formed a group called "The Gray Goat" suspected to be responsible for the poisoning of a wealthy noble family, a man, his wife and three kids.
Emiell is tied up, panting and glaring at you. Veronica is still rolling around and sobbing. Nyrial watches from behind with interest. What will you do with these witches (Remembering that there are still seven more to deal with in the tomb)

Mentos

Club Regular
Leaving so many witches alive is dangerous, especially with more on the horizon. Execute 2 or all of them. Kidnapping your love was bad enough, but you're a witch hunter and they chose this dark path. There's no time for mercy!

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Emiell Willower will pay her crime by the name of law~
Her crime is too minimal~ And she is the weakest one.
Just bondage her right here. She is not hunter's primary target.

But Veronica Briar is too dangerous, what she had done is unforgiven.
After declare her crime to other two witches(hunter needs Nyrial's guide right now, so the declare will make sure Nyrial's stastic mind.), end Veronica's life once for all!
Make sure she won't scream too loud to get other witches' notice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.