Witch Killer Quest (1 Viewer)

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
No, how do we know the woman screaming, isn't a witch herself, and this could be all a ploy? With this development, you can't trust either, so either leave/knock out both, or interrogate both more thoroughly

holhorse

Master of this Domain
If our hero has any idea how to identify a real witch, now is the time to use it~
But I think both of them weren't witch.
If brown haired girl tell the truth, she won't survive until tell you the truth at first place!!
If anyone in these two is a witch, than the innocent one has no reason to stay at the same room. It will be too risky for exposing witch's true intention.
So I think the brown haired girl just has some personal clashes with the darkhaired girl, and their problems are not the job for a witch hunter.

Bad7

Swell Supporter
Ya'll are going to have to be a LITTLE bit more specific if you want me to follow your commands. lol

holhorse

Master of this Domain
If the hunter can not sure who is the real witch(or both), strip them and tie them up. Explain the risk of let them free, but don't harm anyone.
After the explaining, if anyone still try to resist. Maybe that one is the real witch.

Bad7

Swell Supporter
You untie the blonde girl. She is still passed out, so you slap her. Her eyes gradually open and she casually gazes around, "Um . . . what . . where am I?"
"That's what I'd like to know." you say, "Who are you and what are you doing here?" (You want to add "Where the hell is Mary?!" but you know that would be ineffective)
stock-photo-woman-in-chains-106004588.jpg

"I don't . . . remember anything . . ." she seems genuinely confused, but this of course could be a ploy.
"Do you know anything about this woman?" you asked, gesturing toward the brunette.

depositphotos_17213935-stock-photo-prety-prisoner.jpg

"No . . . nothing."
The dark haired one seems nervous. "She's messing with you . . . don't listen to her."

You go with you previous impulse, stripping both naked but keeping them shackled.
portrait-of-nude-attractive-redhead-caucasian-young-woman-with-snake-tattoo.png

You find a purple serpent tattoo just above the dark haired girl's gentiles.
She tries to cover herself but can't because of her shackles, "Don't just eye me up like that . . . pervert."

Now that both girls are shackled and naked you are still trapped, but both have gone nervously silent, knowing that you hold the power of life and death. What will you do next?

alien123

Potential Patron
Start toturing them and get answers. Preferably by whippings and choking. No answer or with answer kill them both anyway.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Brunette is suspicious, but we still aren't one hundred percent sure, so how about some mind games? Tell the brunette that the jig is up and you know she's the witch, so she should stand and die with honor. Maybe she'll admit it if she thinks you already know.

Bad7

Swell Supporter
Brunette is suspicious, but we still aren't one hundred percent sure, so how about some mind games? Tell the brunette that the jig is up and you know she's the witch, so she should stand and die with honor. Maybe she'll admit it if she thinks you already know.

"All right. I see the tattoo. I know who you are." You say, pointing your sword at the brunette.
She looks shocked and terrified.
"I'm . . . I'm not a witch . . . she . . . she is . . ."
The blonde looks on with wide, frightened eyes, but the brunette is clearly more frightened. She swallows hard.
You slide the edge of your blade softly from her thigh and up her stomach, tracing a line to her belly button.
"We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Either way-"
"Okay! Okay!" She sweats and falls back against the wall in a panic. "I was locked up here by the other witches for failing at a spell." she sobs, "They said I was too weak to be one of them and they'd use me as a sacrifice . . . I thought . . . I thought . . ."
You slap the side of her face with the flat of your blade, "You thought what?!"
"I thought if I killed you they would take me back . . . and not kill me." she falls into a kind of shock, shaking and biting her lip.
"So, how do I get out of here."
She stutters, then you smack her again and she speaks up, "They . . . those bitches left a key over there, behind that stone." she gestures to an off-color brick in the wall, "They left me chained up and I couldn't get to it."
She seems too scared to be lying. All the same, you can risk her casting and incantation with her voice. You put a gag over her mouth. You notice that as you tie it around she begins to piss herself. This girl is literally terrified out of her wits.
depositphotos_17213867-stock-photo-pretty-prisoner.jpg

You walk over and find the key. You can now escape the dungeon. What will you do with the terrified witch?

1. Leave her locked up
2. Torture her for more information
3. Take her with you
4. Put her to death

Additionally, what will you do with the other girl?

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
How about beating her to death? No weapons, just pure blunt force. As for the other girl, since we know she's innocent now, untie her and let her choose whether she wants to follow you or just make a break for it.

Bad7

Swell Supporter
You put the key in your pocket and turn to face the blonde, "You might not want to watch this." then you take a step toward the captive witch. Her eyes widen and she falls back against the wall.
Natahly Beach, formerly Anna Crossford, age 18. She was the youngest daughter of the wealthy Crossford family, and the most spoiled. At 12 she became a wild child, going out late at night, vandalzing, smoking things, and later, at 15, she fell in with a group of young druids who practiced earth magic. One thing lead to another and, after sacrificing the lives of three of her friends and making off with a vast piece of the family fortune, she gave herself over to the devil and to black magic. She must have thought she was a hot piece of shit, but now look at her; naked, scared and about to die in a prison somewhere in the woods.
You do feel bad for her, as you watch her literally shit on the floor, her bowls disobeying her and yielding to fear, but then again there's no forgiving what she tried to make you do, no matter how pathetic she is murder is still murder.
You walk over to her and she hyperventalates through her nose.
You decide cutting or strangling would be too good for her, so you take off you gauntlets and pound her one in the cheek, suddenly, hard and fast. She mews and shuts her eyes and lets the tears fall.
Next you sweep her shaking legs out from under her and let her fall on her ass, in her own pee and scat.
"I want to know where Mary is." you say, grabbing her throat in your pincer grip, then you knee her hard between the legs. She falls and rolls around and moans.
You stand her up against the wall again. Her knees are shaking and she can barely stand. You cup your left hand into a claw and grab her right breast, without thinking. You feel the erect nipple against your palm and you squeeze. She blushes.
You find yourself kneeling over and grabbing at her bruised pussy, warm and wet. You grasp one of her vaginal hairs between your two fingers, then you pluck. She squeals.
She squeals for a while and seems like she's trying to talk, so, after thinking about it, you pull off her gag.
"The sacrifice chamber in the souther hall!" she spouts, spitting, "They took a kidnapped woman there, I think she might be your woman!"
You take mental note of this information and give her a moment to breath.
"I gave you everything you wanted and I can't hurt anyone . . . please . . . "
You think about slicing her head off with your sword here, but that would be too good for her. You already decided that she deserves to be beaten to death.
You throw her against the bars of the prison then charge in, aiming your fists at her breasts. They are soft and bouncy and your fists sink in like you're punching foam, stopping against her bones. You pummle them until they are bruised and bloody and she's gasping and drooling, then you deliver three sucessive knees to her vag, drawing squirts of blood. You slam her head against the bars, then sock her in the pretty face, blackineing her eye and bloodying her lip. She can't seem to speak anymore. She's in a daze.
The next volley goes to her belly, mostly , white and untouched, but you punch hard, sinking into her white canvas and battering her as she squirms and writhes like a snake.
You ran your hands across your handywork, up her thighs, across her stomach, over her breasts, her neck and to her face. You feel yourself becoming aroused, so you know you need to finish this.
Another ten punches to her ribs, breaking them, and she spits up a mouthful of blood.
"Please . . ."
Then you give her another in the woman parts, for having the nerve to sexually excite you. She doubles over and looks up at you, with her one good eye, gasping for air, her nose broken and her mouth dripping blood. Time for the finisher.

You pull back as far as you can, then pound her, full strength, right in the nose. Teeth fly out and she drops hard to the ground. She convulses, arking her back and thrusting her stomach in the air, then she squeals and goes still.
You check her breathing. It has stopped.
Natahly Beach is dead. You take a moment to drink in the sight of her naked corpse before moving on.

"Thank you for saving me," says the blonde once you set her free.
"You aren't safe yet." you say casually, scoping out the hallway once you get out, "Not until we get you out of here."
There doesn't appear to be anyone out in the hall. You walk long enough to reach a crossroads, and now you have a choice to make; will you A, rush to save Mary before it's too late or B, get this other girl to safety first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.