Winning Putt Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Felldude

Content Creator
Screenshot.jpg
Version 1.2 Full Nude available MEGA

Last tested working:5/15/2018 - Bandi Shut this game down last I checked.

Old Topless Download
Topless after character creation, character creation uses a different model.

A topless texture was included in the game files.

It took me many hours to figure out a few lines of text and folder locations to get this mod to work. Part of the time was spent trying to get a tool to decrypt the pak files.

Such a tool exist but doesn't work even with the RSA keys I found in the Laucher program.
A custom tool could be made for this game based off other work. If such a tool where made a full nude mod could likely be done
Discussion here:

Source code

I have attached the source code to one of the pak decrypt cryengine games I could find. Note that the RSA key for Winning Putt is in the laucher. The file structure is different per each cryengine game so the decrypt program has to be written differently. I do not program so I can not fill this role.

Don't click on the attached file below unless you are a programmer. The mod is the download link at the top.

If you wish to remove your shirt while retaining any bonuses in game, move the following pak file from the winning putt/game folder to another location.

objectsCWsh1.pak

Note I will not be recommending this method for play anymore, as it only the body model is only loaded in if you remove and reapply the shirt. Once you load a new area, I.E a course your upper body disappears.
I'm still trying to find the right values for the darker skins.
Also still hoping for an extractor so I am not searching ram values for this.

But for right now

If you open your .mtl (That is in the Nude Mod) in notepad and change the string:

<Texture Map="Diffuse" File="objects/characters/woman/basebody/basebody_001/w_base_001_nude_diff.dds"/>

to

<Texture Map="Diffuse" File="objects/characters/woman/basebody/basebody_001/w_base_003_nude_diff.dds"/>

I think it will look better for the darker characters. You can also try base_002

Attachments

• Dark Skin.jpg
    Dark Skin.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 815
PakDecrypt_Warface.zip
4.1 MB · Views: 434

Last edited:

Vlesh

Vivacious Visitor
Works perfect and looks nice, looking forward to the full nude mod and invisible costumes

EDIT - Actually got an issue with darker skinned characters
01072018_000519_767.jpg 01062018_235242_562.jpg 01062018_235857_896.jpg

Last edited:

Felldude

Content Creator
Works perfect and looks nice, looking forward to the full nude mod and invisible costumes

Thanks.

If you wish to remove your shirt while retaining any bonuses in game, move the following pak file from the winning putt/game folder to another location.

objectsCWsh1.pak

Last edited:

Felldude

Content Creator

EDIT - Actually got an issue with darker skinned characters
View attachment 68686 View attachment 68683 View attachment 68685

If you open your .mtl in notepad and change the string:

<Texture Map="Diffuse" File="objects/characters/woman/basebody/basebody_001/w_base_001_nude_diff.dds"/>

to

<Texture Map="Diffuse" File="objects/characters/woman/basebody/basebody_001/w_base_003_nude_diff.dds"/>

I think it will look better for the darker characters. You can also try base_002

Where is this .mat file you're talking about, I've looked around in the folders and can't seem to find one. Is it the result of unpacking a .pak file?

The .mtl file that is included in the nude mod. I sad mat for material which .mtl files a are considered so I can see where it would have been confusing.

Last edited:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Keep it up with the mod. This is far the best golfer game I ever played. With your mod it even makes it better. Hope you guys can find a way to make her bottomless with good details vagina too.

Vlesh

Vivacious Visitor
Where is this .mat file you're talking about, I've looked around in the folders and can't seem to find one. Is it the result of unpacking a .pak file?

M

MaxGolf

Hey Felldude, first of all thank you for this mod but I think its not working on the current version of Winning Putt?

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
Awesome work (fell)dude:wink:! Will try this now. :smile:

Tried it and it didn't work. The textures are totally misplaced on the model. An ear on the breast looks....strange:eek:. Please fix it.:wat:

Proof:

EDIT: O.k., found out that the patch doesn't work in the character creation but in the main game it works. Should be notified in the readme.

Attachments

Neue Bitmap.jpg
1.5 MB · Views: 197

Last edited:

Skirt

Potential Patron
Removing all those files removes your clothes, body and hair. I was invisible except my shaved head and hands n stuff. Are you taking off your clothes when you take the screenie? The spoiler says "make clothes disappear, while still wearing them".

Felldude

Content Creator
Hey Felldude, first of all thank you for this mod but I think its not working on the current version of Winning Putt?

I verified it is still working, you might have copied the files to the wrong location. And as stated below it doesn't work in character creation.

Awesome work (fell)dude:wink:! Will try this now. :smile:

Tried it and it didn't work. The textures are totally misplaced on the model. An ear on the breast looks....strange:eek:. Please fix it.:wat:

Proof:

EDIT: O.k., found out that the patch doesn't work in the character creation but in the main game it works. Should be notified in the readme.

Yeah the character creation model uses fully modeled underwear. And a different texture set.

Removing all those files removes your clothes, body and hair. I was invisible except my shaved head and hands n stuff. Are you taking off your clothes when you take the screenie? The spoiler says "make clothes disappear, while still wearing them".

I just manually removed my clothes in game. Didn't test per file But If I where to guess the only pak file you need to remove would be objectsCWsh1.pak

if sh1 is for shirt, ha is for hat sho is for shoe. If I confirm this I will update the first post.
Confirmed sh1 is for shirt.

Note I will not be recommending this method for play anymore, as it only the body model is only loaded in if you remove and reapply the shirt. Once you load a new area, I.E a course your upper body disappears.

Last edited:

Skirt

Potential Patron
Yeah the character creation model uses fully modeled underwear. And a different texture set.
Not that its really a big deal, but do you know if this alternate texture set can be nuded too?

Oh, so starting any round would leave your upper body invisible? Because you can't reapply your shirt? Very strange, would be nice if there were a workaround for this, since it means the only time this process would be useful is if you were walking around in the Square.

If you wanted to play a match, you'd need to turn the game off, add the files back, and turn the game back on, and the only way to see the mod in action would be to play topless, which everyone in the match would surely notice.

Felldude

Content Creator
Not that its really a big deal, but do you know if this alternate texture set can be nuded too?

I think the underwear is fully modeled like clothes, so the barbie doll smooth model that we get in game is actually more suited for the nude texture. There is a chance that a nude model, exist in the game but without an extractor tool I can't be sure.

Oh, so starting any round would leave your upper body invisible? Because you can't reapply your shirt? Very strange, would be nice if there were a workaround for this, since it means the only time this process would be useful is if you were walking around in the Square.

If you wanted to play a match, you'd need to turn the game off, add the files back, and turn the game back on, and the only way to see the mod in action would be to play topless, which everyone in the match would surely notice.

I have played around with the chr and mtl files for the shirts, the same problem arises the body file isn't loaded under the clothing unless you where naked before the clothes where put on. Again if the pak decrypt tool for cryengine was tweaked, and we could extract the chr file for the nude model, I would assume we could swap the shirt chr for the body chr, given I can place a zero byte file in place of a shirt and not cause a crash.

Felldude

Content Creator
Your patch is awesome and the game really fun. Any chance to get the whole model naked?

Option one: Find someone will to re-write the pak-decrypt program to work for the game.

Option two: Place a dds named (w_base_001_nude_diff.dds) file in the same location as the w_body_001.mtl file included in this mod.
Hand paint said file from scratch.

I am hoping for option one. I am capable of doing option two but I would really have to devote myself to doing it.

Felldude

Content Creator
Here is an idea of the process for hand painting a full body texture. (From Scratch)

I have also included the grid I used in the zip file.
As well as the dds to turn the body texture in game into the grid.

Attachments

• Ref.jpg
    Ref.jpg
    608 KB · Views: 461
Ref.zip
988.8 KB · Views: 147

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for the heads up Felldude. I think Option 2 is more likely to achieve but I have no experience in re-painting textures.
Will you do it? If there are descriptions how to do and what (free) tools to use, I'm willing to try but I doubt I could do it.

Felldude

Content Creator
Thanks for the heads up Felldude. I think Option 2 is more likely to achieve but I have no experience in re-painting textures.
Will you do it? If there are descriptions how to do and what (free) tools to use, I'm willing to try but I doubt I could do it.

I have worked on it but I am not happy with the quality loss, with the feet and hands, and knees, but with out uv maps or a texture to go off of it may only improve slightly.

Here is a teaser:

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 357

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
Looks not too bad IMO. I think it's very close too perfect.:smile:

So I've tried the new FNP and it looks really good. Just some brightness and color correction and it's perfect.

Last edited:

Felldude

Content Creator
Looks not too bad IMO. I think it's very close too perfect.:smile:

So I've tried the new FNP and it looks really good. Just some brightness and color correction and it's perfect.

Thanks. In ref to the skin color/shading:

I think there a are 12 skin color options. This texture is made to work with the second to lightest. Which is the default skin color for allot of the pre-made characters.

To make a texture for any given skin color requires the color, Fresnel values in the .mtl file to be correct. (Just look at that file to see how complex that is.) Look at the screen shot Vlesh posted to see how much those values affect the game. And that was with the original game texture.

As well as the texture it self to have the correct shade and gamma.

Felldude

Content Creator
Version 1.2 available.

This version has better texture blending. Still works best with light to medium skin tones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.