Winning Putt Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Skirt

Potential Patron
I'm afraid this version only works well if you use the very lightest skin. I generally pick the second lightest with mine, and it makes the body split into 2 different shades when I am bottomless or topless, but all 1 light(est) shade when butt-naked.

This was tested on the hot purple-hair version preset with the angry eyebrows (bottom-left second from bottom I think), and I used second lightest skin.

Also, deleting does not remove any effects, even if you change clothes. I had to delete the files, install the old version, and reboot to get proper topless to look right.

Felldude

Content Creator
I'm afraid this version only works well if you use the very lightest skin. I generally pick the second lightest with mine, and it makes the body split into 2 different shades when I am bottomless or topless, but all 1 light(est) shade when butt-naked.

This was tested on the hot purple-hair version preset with the angry eyebrows (bottom-left second from bottom I think), and I used second lightest skin.

Also, deleting does not remove any effects, even if you change clothes. I had to delete the files, install the old version, and reboot to get proper topless to look right.

The issue with wearing one piece of clothing is that it defaults to the .mtl settings in the .pak file.

if the face and body are not matching up with being fully naked, the options would be:

To darken the .dds texture file
And/or
modify the .mtl file color fresnel settings

Darkening the dds file would probably be easier and you could tone correct also.

A

Alleged Accomplice

Already had character created and that works without a hitch. I had taken off and then thrown her clothes away before I installed this so all she had was panties and bra. You just take the clothes out of the storage after you've removed them and move them to the ground and it asks if you want to destroy this item. She is also nude on the startup page, I didn't even leave any shoes or gloves..

Felldude

Content Creator
Already had character created and that works without a hitch. I had taken off and then thrown her clothes away before I installed this so all she had was panties and bra. You just take the clothes out of the storage after you've removed them and move them to the ground and it asks if you want to destroy this item. She is also nude on the startup page, I didn't even leave any shoes or gloves..

Welcome to GVZ, and enjoy the mod lol

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
Tried to give this a go, but I think they updated their meshes? The texture shows up, but all mixed up. Nipples on the back, ear on the chest... etc.

Felldude

Content Creator
Tried to give this a go, but I think they updated their meshes? The texture shows up, but all mixed up. Nipples on the back, ear on the chest... etc.

In character creation mode a different model is used. However after a character is made just remove the outfits and it will work fine. As tested 5/15/2018

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.