When did you realize you were interested in ryona? (2 Viewers)

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
Back to the days of the original Super Smash Bros: Melee for the game cube. I didn't know why, but for some odd reason, I liked the sight of Shiek getting the poop beat out of her. Of course at age 7, I had no idea what this feeling was. (A) Few years later, I stumbled upon a ryona gameplay of Soul Calibur V on YouTube. From there, it went downhill for the girls, and uphill for my love of ryona.
A few years ago? SCV only came out last year xD

ZDWTR

Potential Patron
I also love wonder woman. I think in my fantasy I could fight the actress every night.

- - - Updated - - -

Im pretty much like you. I watched that Sonya vs Kano scene over n over until now still. its a classic

wilhitewarrior

Potential Patron
Mortal Kombat 2. Kitana and Mileena. I found myself aroused beating up on and performing fatalities on them... and then... I eventually beat the game as Mileena... and she took off her mask. I saw what she looked like underneath... and realized I'd been getting off on her... *shudder* Sometimes ignorance really is bliss. Mileena no longer does it for me. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
^^ Iunno bro. Lita and Trish did such an amazing job at flopping, ragdolling, and writhing in pain.

S

sinfulmessenger

It's hard to pinpoint exactly when I knew I became interested in ryona. One of the things I do remember that I figured out I liked, was seeing Supergirl get beat up in Superman TAS. Then it progressed to WWE and to all the sites I have found on the internet. When I first realized I had this fetish, I thought I was alone. It is nice to have a community of like-minded people!

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
I just realized I never made a post on this thread, so I guess I'll do mines now.

It started back when Soul Calibur 2 first came out, I was at the Navy Exchange and I saw a guy playing SC2 on the original Xbox. He was playing as Cassandra and he was losing to Rafael. I remember Cassandra constantly getting knocked to the ground and her skirt flying up, allowing me to see her classic pantyhose underneath. At the time I was a kid so I didn't know what I felt. Then when Soul Calibur 4 came out I was looking at Talim gameplay (she was my main in SC2). Now older I noticed she looked pretty attractive and decided to search up "Soul Calibur Talim hot" on youtube, and this video came up

And that's where it picks up. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

rasutzarsenal

Potential Patron
now that i think about it more i remember times i played Tekken or other fighting games at arcades and becoming very aroused when i fought female characters. the whole chest slowly rising and falling thing is probably my favourite aspect of video game ryona.
holy shit introspection kaplow!

Zombie

Potential Patron
Once i saw a movie "cabin in the woods" i think.

It was about a cabin in the woods (obvious) but it was haunted by a group of old god worshippers (sounds confusing? Cuz is was....)
And a zombie grabbed a girl and cut off her head with rusty old saw (yes i liked that scene so much :D) that got me turned on (i was watching it with my parents lol)
I also had a hentai fetish.
Then i found this forum about games.
I all those games with such nice death/Near death CG was so neat. That is why i became member. (yes i'm messed up in the head :p)

necroryona

Potential Patron
messed up in the head? wait until you hear my fetish:

i'm into necrophilia + Ryona, means beating the shit out of women, killing them, raping their lifeless bodies, AND beating their lifeless bodies as well, some call it submissive fetish, i call it, necryona lol.

the first fetish i got into was Neck fetish, yup, licking and biting those necks was so cash, until the internet came along and open a whole variety of sickness to choose from (since i'm 27, so there was a time when internet did not exist in my lifetime lol).

about the question of this thread, pretty much old 80's cartoons,anime and 2D fighting games that included violence, resident evil 2 introduced me to the death scenes of group zombies tearing the flesh out of claire, and that my friends, was the best.

90sSegaFan

Ryonani Teamster
It started for me way back when Street Fighter II came out when I was young but seeing Sonya Blade in Mortal Kombat is what did me in. Her sports bra combine with the tight pants and throw in a damsel in distress story line, game over. She also felt outmatched when you used her since she really didn't have any moves that could go from side to side or freeze you in place like the other characters. It just added to seeing her helpless against the other characters. Sonya to this day is always number one.

Honorable mentions:
Blaze Felding (Streets of Rage 2)
April O'Neil (TMNT Tournament Fighters)
Lucia (Final Fight 3)

Mariposa

Potential Patron
I have always like ryona, especially when I was the girl getting the crap beat out of her. I used to pick fights with people who were obviously stronger than me just get the crap beat out of me. In fact just last year at an anime convention, I noticed this small group of hot otaku chicks dressed like they had just stepped out of an ultra violent ecchi anime standing near the "hardcore" section. You know that area devoted to ecchi and ultra violence set off from the main convention floor. I walked up to them and overheard the leader say something about finding an "easy score" to lead blindly into a ryona situation. I volunteered provided I could get a memento of the beating and following rape. The leader agreed because I volunteered. We agreed to meet in a deserted lot after the convention hall closed that night. The leader was surprised I showed because she thought I was the typical attention whore. I told her my love of ryona was too great to chicken out of a non-lethal guro. I told her not to go easy on me just because I was a girl. She said it would have been an insult to my love of ryona my willingness to volunteer to go easy on me. When I woke the next morning, the concrete slab was pink from my blood and the sheer volume of our cum and she and her entourage had left, but she had left the SD card from the digital camera and a note with her contact information on it telling me to call her anytime I wanted a beating because I was their best victim.

Guy2346

Potential Patron
I have always like ryona, especially when I was the girl getting the crap beat out of her. I used to pick fights with people who were obviously stronger than me just get the crap beat out of me. In fact just last year at an anime convention, I noticed this small group of hot otaku chicks dressed like they had just stepped out of an ultra violent ecchi anime standing near the "hardcore" section. You know that area devoted to ecchi and ultra violence set off from the main convention floor. I walked up to them and overheard the leader say something about finding an "easy score" to lead blindly into a ryona situation. I volunteered provided I could get a memento of the beating and following rape. The leader agreed because I volunteered. We agreed to meet in a deserted lot after the convention hall closed that night. The leader was surprised I showed because she thought I was the typical attention whore. I told her my love of ryona was too great to chicken out of a non-lethal guro. I told her not to go easy on me just because I was a girl. She said it would have been an insult to my love of ryona my willingness to volunteer to go easy on me. When I woke the next morning, the concrete slab was pink from my blood and the sheer volume of our cum and she and her entourage had left, but she had left the SD card from the digital camera and a note with her contact information on it telling me to call her anytime I wanted a beating because I was their best victim.
Holy crap, that's deep. Lol

Mariposa

Potential Patron
While it may still be deep, but it was so hot just lying there in my blood while those hot chicks took turns screwing me. Damn, I wish I could find that SD card to upload the video and all those pictures they took of me lying there.

necroryona

Potential Patron

i'm in love.

monsterbite

Potential Patron
Ever since the days of the original street fighter 2.. I remember sitting in front of my TV ryona'ing Chunli over and over repeating the same fucking frames. Can't believe it has come this far and now we have so many raper characters with edited rapers even fucking the sexier females

chunli%2Bheadbite.jpg
chunli%2Bthrown.png

Storm.jpg

X

Xombie404

Last week i was playing
イーアルレイプー and I thought everything was pretty fun and all than i lost to the first enemy
and there's that scene where she's in an iron maiden and you get to close it on her.
Suddenly I realized I liked it and was like "I need more like this!" "what is this called?"
than i found this website and now im in heaven lol :p

joket

Potential Patron
I always liked a sexy evil villainess as long as I can remember. I surely do not know why, but I can't help it!
Maybe one of the first times was Catra defeated by She-ra, maybe tokusatsu's villainesses and female monsters (although they're childish, the context is interesting to me, then I can add up some elements to the storyline).
Then with the development of the Internet (yes, I'm 40!) I was able to expand the area of research of this kind of fantasies... until I arrived here and found that... I was not that sick (well maybe a bit...) and lonely :)

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
For me the first time it happened was Killer Instinct on SNES. It was my first game I ever owned on that system, it was a bundle. I think my parents didn't realize it was so violent. ;P But Orchid in that game, especially her stun animation...that 'awoke' it, and then from there it was a combination of games.
SSB Melee, Soul Calibur 2, Capcom vs SNK 2
And even animations/poses in a number of RPGs like Breath of Fire games, Final Fantasy, Chrono Cross...
Girls bein' hurt is like a mild thing, it's actually for me bigger for them to be dazed, tired, weakened...It's prolly a psychological thing 'cuz of my messed up growing up.

By the the time the PS2 was in full swing mode I was sneaking time in college to look at animations in Shadow Hearts 2 and 3, Final Fantasy X2, Odin Sphere...'n by then I realized it was totally a 'thing' for me and not like some phase.
It's been that way since. I have issues with it 'cuz I actually really really don't like the idea of violence on women in reality. I care lots about women's rights and representation and stuff but...but this is still a thing for me. ->_>- I figured out it is from a couple reasons, I think...
1- it's fantasy, it's not a turn on when real people are really being hurt. Fantasy characters are more a turn on than real people, too.
2- think this is tied to 1 but I was abused when I was little...beaten, molested, neglected, etc.
3- I never told my college therapist about, um, ryona stuff. I didn't know it was even a thing back then. But they told me I prolly got into video games 'cuz my upbringing was so screwed up that I needed a place I felt in control.
4- so seeing characters dizzy, exhausted, asleep...it means they're not in control of their situation, so it's a turn on 'cuz its like filling that void or whatever?

I dunno if that makes sense, but that's what I figured out so far.

Sooooo I'm pretty sure I'm messed up in the head. It's been a thing since I was in puberty but the first time I ever talked about it with anyone was yesterday when I started posts here 'n stuff. Part o me feels bad, like I shouldn't be here 'cuz it's gross or wrong. Buuuut it's also just fantasy, not encouraging real life violence for me, and even though I've been outta school for years I'm still a virgin soooo I guess it's like a way for me to deal with repressed sexual stuff...=_=;;

Guess that's a thing the internet does. Help us realize we're all messed up in different ways and deal with it? ^^;

Rob

Vivacious Visitor
I don't remember any one single moment when it happened. I only have a few random memories. I was between the ages of 7 and, maybe, 10?

The first memory was on a trip to Canada during winter break. We were in a hotel and my sister and I were watching Sailor Moon. My sister liked Sailor Moon and I'd watch it with her sometimes because, frankly, those ladies were HOT to my young mind. In the episode we were watching there was this one point where Sailor Moon and all her friends went into this room with vines on the floor. Then the vines came alive and wrapped around all their legs and they were all freaking out because they were trapped. I never said a word (until right now), but I liked what I saw. I thought about Sailor Moon all night. And I fantasized about myself saving her from the vines.

The second memory I have was from an episode of Aladdin. There was an episode where there was this witch causing mischief (I don't remember the details, its been so long) and she was trying to seduce Aladdin or something. But she had to answer to some demons which were her bosses or something. Long story short she pissed them off somehow and they threw her into a portal of sorts or a bottomless pit. She was hanging on the edge by her fingertips and Aladdin tried to save her but he couldn't and she fell and was screaming. That also clicked something in my mind.

And finally Lara Croft screaming at the sight of the final boss in Tomb Raider 1. That also triggered it.

I couldn't explain these feelings. So I kept them an ABSOLUTE SECRET until now (well, yesterday). I didn't even know the term "ryona" until last year, I think. Its nice to finally have an explanation for this and that others like this as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.