When did you realize you were interested in ryona? (2 Viewers)

Lisian

Potential Patron
If I remember correctly, About 6 years ago I was browsing videos on youtube, and for whatever reason I saw this video in the sidebar.

I ended up clicking on it for whatever reason... and I didn't know why, but something made me want to watch more. So I ended up finding out what this actually was, and kept watching videos and admittedly buying a few games after finding them from these videos( Lost Kingdoms comes to mind). So there you go.

Ninhgi

Potential Patron
Watching Chun-li getting bearhugged by E. Honda, Marin's bearhug in Saint Seiya, Totally Spies (it's got a couple of bearhugs) during my childhood was definitely the main reason for my love for bearhugs and women getting dominated, I remember watching them and really like it for a reason I couldn't explain, it wasn't something sexual at the time, but I enjoyed a lot.

Years later (around six or so years ago) I came across all kinds of videos (JAV superheroines, mixed wrestling, etc.) and the term Ryona kept appearing a lot.

90sSegaFan

Ryonani Teamster
I really do like reading these types of threads. Sometimes I feel like I have a really unnatural and gross interest. Reading about other people's start or interests make me feel so much more normal. With all the members on this site, I wish there were more people sharing their experiences.

Rob

Vivacious Visitor
I really do like reading these types of threads. Sometimes I feel like I have a really unnatural and gross interest. Reading about other people's start or interests make me feel so much more normal. With all the members on this site, I wish there were more people sharing their experiences.

I agree. The idea of not being alone is extremely important to any interest. I myself have become more comfortable since I joined.

Maybe we could have a... *thinking*... "Rethinking My Interest in Ryona" thread where we comment on our findings since joining here.

Actually, I think I myself might start such a thread here. Brb...

Demon141

Avid Affiliate
Started since 1994. First exposure was seeing Chun-Li get KOed, and her unconscious posture somehow turned me on for quite a bit. A year later, I "graduated" to Kitana in Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, but had a lust-murder boner for her in Mortal Kombat 2. The one-piece swimsuit leotard she wore in MK2 was more tasteful than the "brothel-wear" she had in the sequel.

Later after that, it was Resident Evil 3 that more or less cemented my ryona interest whenever I purposely get Jill Valentine killed by any monsters in her default outfit and police uniforms (the skirts really did it for me). As a result, MK2 Kitana and RE3 Jill Valentine ended up being my favorite ryona victims that still go on to this day.

V

Vivid

For me, what started it was Resident Evil (the Original,) on the Gamecube. It was one of the First "Real" games that i had ever played, and because of that, i was pretty terrible at it. Resulting in Many, many, deaths. After awhile, (for reasons i couldn't understand at the time,) i started to enjoy seeing Jill get attacked, and killed, by Zombies, and the assortment of other Creatures.

About 10 years ago, what really caused me to become interested in Ryona, was Tomb Raider Legend, on the Xbox Original.
Specifically; failing the Quick time events, would lead to pretty graphic deaths. (For the time, that is.)

I thought that i was some sort of freak back then, for enjoying things like that. Years later, i was glad to find out that i wasn't the only one.

edgarmacaroni

Potential Patron
Even as a young child, I always fantasized about being saved by various female characters from video games, whether or not they themselves were going to be hurt or not. In fact, I'm pretty sure I had more of a gyaku fetish back then, mainly because I was exposed to male characters primarily (I have Mario 64 and Pac-Man World yeah, really, let's leave it at that to thank for that).

It developed more towards women once I started playing more games with females in them. I remember getting the opportunity to play an arcade fighting game, picking a female character, and just watching her get beat up and knocked out. I didn't quite understand why, but I liked it. I also remember going over to a friends' house to play Melee (my first time, actually) and playing a Stamina Match as Zelda. I can still picture her body falling flat onto the stage as her death cry echoed. Stamina Mode holds a special place in my heart.

However, tt really started with Crash Bash (strangely enough). There was a brawler-type minigame in which, when a character ran out of health, they would fall onto the ground, unconscious, before transforming into the angel figure the series was known for.

Anyway, I would pick Coco and just watch her get beaten up, listening to her grunts and finally seeing her fall onto her back and her head facing away from the camera (sometimes, I'd see the front of her face, there was no closed eyes texture for this).
WnQju2S.gif

It really kicked off as I discovered RPGs (like Square and Nintendo's) that featured characters that would actually fall unconscious (a lost art in Square's RPGs today). Emulation gave me the opportunity to try all kinds of games and see which ones would actually depict females unconscious. Seeing Terra in screenshots of Final Fantasy VI convinced me to try the game and see what her KO pose looked like.

latest

I later discovered "ryona" through Tomb Raider death videos, stumbling across FallenParty's videos, then finally seeing a video with ryona in the title. The a-ha moment felt incredible, yet strange.

So, in a nutshell, I'm most thankful for the existence of both the KO and sleepy ryona fetishes.

Gone4Good

Content Creator
I'm jumping on the Chun Li bandwagon here. Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie. When Chun's shirt was ripped almost off, and she got slashed in the face by Vega, my boner told me I liked ryona. I think having destructible clothing in Mortal Kombat (before they threw that concept out) and Soul Calibur strengthened the fetish. So maybe a better answer is fighting games?

R

RyonaGirl

I'm suuuuuuper glad I found this community. I always love discussing fetishes.

I think my ryona fetish developed fairly recently, in the past few years. I've always had violent sexual fantasies, but it usually involves women being tied up, bondage-y and S&M-y stuff. It wasn't until recently that I started to find sexualized fighting really hot.

I like male on female ryona above all else, and I like it when the girl is extremely weak and out-matched, but think's she can totally handle herself. She then gets taught a painful lesson. :3

I prefer the stuff that specifically caters to the fetish so it's very sexualized, and I think it's best when there's sexual submission or rape at the end. (for me, at least.)

It's perfect for a bi girl because there's hot, ultra-muscular dudes and sexy girls in skimpy outfits. I'm a total noob btw, so if anyone has any good beginner suggestions for me I'd love to hear them, especially if they're overtly sexual/involve nudity/fucking. I'm always trying to look for good little in-browser ryona games as well, quick little fixes, but that seems difficult.

Trigon

Casual Client
I like male on female ryona above all else, and I like it when the girl is extremely weak and out-matched, but think's she can totally handle herself. She then gets taught a painful lesson. :3

I prefer the stuff that specifically caters to the fetish so it's very sexualized, and I think it's best when there's sexual submission or rape at the end. (for me, at least.)

It's perfect for a bi girl because there's hot, ultra-muscular dudes and sexy girls in skimpy outfits. I'm a total noob btw, so if anyone has any good beginner suggestions for me I'd love to hear them, especially if they're overtly sexual/involve nudity/fucking. I'm always trying to look for good little in-browser ryona games as well, quick little fixes, but that seems difficult.

Welcome to the forum. I think we can come up with some suggestions for you.
Disclaimer - my taste is slightly different from yours, in that I like it when the girl is actually very strong/capable, but ends up getting defeated and humiliated anyway. Still, it is close enough that some of the stuff I suggest might fit your desires. And yes, I also prefer sexual content at the end.

Superheroine videos tend to be very good for this kind of thing. Many times you can find a video where the heroine is soundly defeated in a one-sided fight like you describe. If you also want rape at the end, Japan is great for this kind of thing (as you might expect).
Akiba is a pretty good place to start. It has all sorts of pretty female heroines, who are defeated soundly and sexually assaulted the vast majority of the time. It also has lots of different types of themes for the heroines, ranging from secret agents with no powers to supergirl/wonder woman style western heroines, to power ranger or sailor moon type japanese style heroines, to giant women, to cyborgs/androids, to female ninjas... basically the whole nine yards. The site has some pretty good sample preview videos.

Western studios have also made some good stuff. A good place to start is the Heroine Movies website, which does reviews of several videos (including some of the Japanese stuff I mentioned above). This site covers a wide range of videos, including mainstream stuff, girl power stuff, peril videos, and many videos with explicit content like you described. Particularly, The Battle For Earth and Punished Heroines are good for videos where a female heroine is defeated by a male foe and pays the price of defeat with some kind of sexual content. Unfortunately, unlike the Japanese stuff, most of the sex in these videos is simulated, but it's still pretty hot. Primal's videos contain real sex, but usually the ryona and fighting content is not as good.

How do you feel about written stories? I ask because this site's Fiction section is very good and you could find several stories that you might like. Off the top of my head, Chainsaw has written some stories where the female is thoroughly destroyed. Keri's Brutal Beatdown and Beatdown: Chapter 1 come to mind. Courtmaster has written a few stories like that, such as The Breaking of Lady Thor and Lady Thor VS Captain Patriarchy (although the male is literally super sexist, but you may or may not like that lol). Raden doesn't usually write sexual stuff, but when he does it's really good, such as his Idol Destruction story (based on you post I HIGHLY recommend this story).

I don't know of any in-browser ryona games off the top of my head. I'll look around but those are kind of rare. Fight Club is a text based game with some ryona, but there's not much content yet. (check Magma's Patreon page for more info) If you don't mind downloading or buying some games, I'd suggest looking through this forum's Adult Games section for some ideas (not all are ryona games, but many of them are).

Anyway, hope this ridiculously long post helps.

Edit - fixed Fight Club link

Last edited:

snake434

Potential Patron
I believe it was some 10 years ago while playing Tomb Raider I & II the sounds Lara made when getting hurt and the idea of her being defeated started to pick my interest.
Then in Tekken Nina's grapples on Julia chang were enough for me to realize i liked the stuff

VanquishedAlice

Potential Patron
i love Beat'em ups before I was ever born, but I believe that my first ryona was on Salior Moon R for the SNES, in particular were the enemies of this kind...
View attachment 6856View attachment 6857
It's a grab, but that was my first exposition to actual yuri rape.

And on TMNT: Mutant Warriors (The Japanese Version):
View attachment 6858

From then, I like this type of ryona: nothing of gore, but very sexy moves.

that is what exactly happened to me. I remember somewhat enjoyed looking at the sailors get grabbed again and again. and not to mention the slime (?) women in the 4th stage of Sailormoon R. But back then i still didn't know why i had that interest. Later on, i was fully aware of this fetish when i played tenchu and dynasty warrior on PS2. God i loved Ayame from Tenchu Wrath of Heaven.

TheValtiel

Potential Patron
At 4 or 5 years old. I was seeing a Spiderwoman coloring book where she was tied up, gassed and defeated in many pages. Actually that was te beggining of my 2 main fetishes, cuntbusting and ryona.

It was very strange because at that age i won't want to see a nude woman, i remember a fantasy where the suit was her actual skin, and the groin was her "weak point", so vulnerable that only touching or rubbing that for a while could kill her. That was my fantasy until i get interested on nude womans at 10 years.

Chun li, Kitana, Sonya, Catwoman and other characters were very recurrent on my child fantasies. Always dressed, their suit were part of her body, and crotch were a very vulnerable point.

When i grow up, i get more and more interested on nude girls, but i wonder, someone else had the same strange fantasies at the beggining?

zidaneix

Potential Patron
WWE when I was a kid. It was the Trish Stratus and Stephanie McMahon feud that really did it. One scene in particular where Trish Stratus tricks Stephanie to go out into a parking lot and then jumps her from behind. She proceeds to call her a bimbo, toss her into a bale of hay and kick her hard in the ribs. All while Stephanie is heavily moaning. Then she takes Stephanie by the hair and rubs her face into a pile of horse manure, still mocking her while doing so. She shows off Stephanie's face to the camera then throws her down and dumps a bucket of mud on her.

The mix of the beatdown and the humiliation really turned me on.

Space_junk

Potential Patron
For me it all started when I was around 13. I was playing wwe 2007 as candice Michelle. Back then you were allowed to fight the men as a diva. Me and couple friends just thought it was funny to see the characters get slammed and all that stuff. But for I was always sexually attracted to chick's in leather legs, tight leggings etc. Seeing candice Michelle getting slammed, beaten, stinkfaced was all interesting to me back then. But really "started it all" was seeing her getting cuntbusted. Eversince then when I would play games I would look on YouTube for ryona videos that had charecters in the type of leather clad outfits I desired. There was nothing more satisfying than seeing a chick getting her pussy kicked, punched, stomped, etc. In skin tight black leggings and the black spy suit things. Eventually as i got older and older and had more independence I would go and purchase certain fighting games with alot of customization and try and make my own ryonas. Asfar gaming experience goes, nothing much is affected as I control when and when not to see it as a sexual appealing desire. I'm now currently a full time college student with a job, a girlfriend, a nice ass car and alot more lmao. Ryona is a completely normal thing to have an interest in. I'm glad I came across this forum to explain my story!

Chunli24

Avid Affiliate
For me started many many years ago played street fighter when it first came out and seeing Chun li for the first time and also seeing her beaten something stirred inside, also the first Sonya Blade in MK Also the tight clothing leggings, leotards, pantyhose the whole spandex thing. Was awesome to stumble into this site and meet likeminded people for the first time. Thank you.

Aderblk

Swell Supporter
My fascination of ryona began many years ago through 90s beat em up games like Final Fight and Fighting Force. There were female henchwomen you had to defeat in order to progress through the game. You couldn't show mercy or go easy on them, you had to beat them up with the same moves you used on the male baddies. These henchwomen were also usually dressed up in a very slutty manner (and in some cases, the henchwomen were far more attractive than the female protagonists you can play).

Setanta

Vivacious Visitor
Geez, I remember having fantasies about women being hurt and humiliated as long as I've been alive. I don't remember a time when I didn't. I wonder if it's analogous to homosexuals that talk about always having known that they're gay. I don't really know why either. It's not like anything traumatic happened to me as a kid.

One clear early memory for me is I was playing with one of the neighborhood girls when I was very young. Maybe as young as five. And as we playing the girl tripped or something and started crying. Her mother came out and looked at her and looked at me and said in an accusing voice, "boys don't hit girls". The mother blamed me for it, even though it wasn't my fault. Maybe because of that, I've always associated women getting hurt as being the ultimate transgressive behavior.

Or maybe I'm just screwed up.

TiamatKaiser

Potential Patron
Hm... musta got me at Soul Calibur IV. A month or so into playing it... I realized how turned on I got, heh. Ever since, I've leaned towards fighting games for a particular reason~

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.