When did you realize you were interested in ryona? (2 Viewers)

dragonturtle

Potential Patron
Does anyone remember GLOW wrestling? It was a female wrestling league from the early 90's that was televised once-a-week late night for awhile. The show definitely played on fetishes... cheerleaders, cowgirls, etc.

But Chun Li started it all for me. To this day, she remains my first and only game girl love, so much so that I feel *bad* when I see her get hurt.

V

Vuoripeikko

Well all i need to mention is name of game and it speaks for itself =D Tomb Raider 1

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
Kitana, MK2. I wrote a Russian novel about it over at DS's new site, which for the sake of brevity I won't repeat here!

Short version: I had a huge crush on Kitty, and I HATED seeing her get beaten up and killed, so much so that I was afraid to use her in the arcade and got super anxious whenever there was a possibility of coming face to face with her mistreatment: in fact, it got so crazy that not only was I on edge whenever somebody at the arcade fought as or against her, I'd even be reluctant to look through gaming magazines for fear that screenshots of her death would be featured in some guide. But at the same time, I secretly LOVED it. You know how it is, right? By the time MK3 came out, I'd pretty much resigned myself to the fact I was a ryona fan. Well, in a manner of speaking: obviously, that precise term was completely unknown to me up until a few years back, but it's as good as any descriptor I guess.

I'd had a quasi-sexual pre-adolescent thing for bondage, wrestling, and DiD since I could remember, too, although it wasn't explicitly sexualized until well after MK introduced me to the joys of ryona.

chocojerk

Potential Patron
I'm interested in reverse ryona, and it arose from watching a fight from road house with patrick swayze, for a while i wanted to be beaten up by men until i hit puberty and it suddenly shifted to women, now i just find men beating me up totally offputting (no offence to those that do I could have easily been the same) now I have a sort of half want sex half want to be beaten up by girls, so it can go as dark as being beaten and then raped, its strange I've never denied that in my mind, if i could change the way I am I would. Nowadays its all fantasy to me, I would never try and get that to happen in real life because it could kill me and I would probably not even enjoy it. I remember one time when me and this rly fit girl got drunk and were play fighting and she was pretending to do all the things I wanted her to do to me and I was almost begging her to rly do it to me, but I didn't. Funny rly cause I could have had my wildest dreams realised but at the same time I know that they would have been shattered by the brutal reality of what I rly wanted, thats why now its all a fantasy to me and not something that I desire in real life.

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
Streets Of Rage. Not Blaze. Something far sexier - Nora, you will know of her if you've played the game. Or should I say of them - in red, black or creamy white on the last stage (only 2 of them)

Enough said.

KevinFace

Ryonani Teamster
After seeing Victoria put Stacy Keibler in the Romero Special when playing WWE Day of Reckoning for Gamecube.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Streets Of Rage. Not Blaze. Something far sexier - Nora, you will know of her if you've played the game. Or should I say of them - in red, black or creamy white on the last stage (only 2 of them)

Enough said.

The electric-whip girls?

You may want to look into Streets of Rage Remake. Sega were dicks and shut the project down, so it isn't worked on anymore and can't be linked to... out in the open anyway... I'm sure you could find it on Google or BitTorrent though. You can play as Elle, one of the whip girls.

S

Silphy

For me, it actually was when I 14, and was wrestling around with some friends of mine. There was one guy there who was bigger then the rest, but I could out wrestle almost anyone else, so I went for it. Of course, the difference in strength became apparent, as well as skill. (He was on wrestling team, and of course, there's no girl's wrestling where I grew up) I felt I put up a good match, but he ended up just destroying me in the end. But, despite the pain, it felt really refreshing in a strange way. So much so, that I invited him to my house later that week when my parents had gone out of town for a mini-vacation/second honeymoon, (I barely knew him, but my friends had told me he was a pretty good guy, and I trusted them) and we wrestled again. It was when we were rolling around in the living room that I realized it felt really good to be so controlled by someone so much stronger. of course, I made a habit of inviting him over whenever the oppotunity arose. After two years of this, was when I first let it go a bit further. I started searching for it wherever I could, but of course, I was about the only girl interested in wrestling of anykind. I did manage to goad a couple of my volleyball teammates into wrestling with me, convincing them it'd be a good workout as well as blowing off steam. It was then, while watching the two of them go at it, and watching one just destroy the other, that I realized that it got me, as someone said before, hot and bothered.

Edit: Forgot to add, that I enjoy both being on the giving side, and receiving end.

Last edited by a moderator:

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
For me, I think it started with using grappler type characters against females in DOA/Tekken, which led me to extensively using the CAS feature on most wrestling games(before the WWE ruined my fun), which led to seeking out videos on youtube(be it video game or actual people), which eventually led to what I'm doing now on DA.

Also, out of interest, Silphy. Do you guys choreograph alittle bit, or do you just, 'roll'?

S

Silphy

Hardly ever do any planning. Except when my partner wants to be on top, then I'll throw it occasionally. I don't believe in giving it away though.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I posted in this thread before, but I just remembered a seminal ryona moment for myself: Jabba licking slave Leia! How I forgot to mention that, I have no idea. I remember I had taped Return of the Jedi off of the television and I just kept rewinding that scene over and over again. I wore the shit out of that VHS.

The scene was beautifully interpreted by deviantArt user steveoreno:

Taste_of_Jabba_by_steveoreno.jpg Jabba_Tongue_by_steveoreno.jpg

That second picture...I mean, damn.

R

ryonaseth

Well for me I think I was 10 years old. I was watching a tv show where some guys kidnapped a girl to lure a superhero. She was tortured and was tied up. Then suddenly a trap door opened when the hero came and made the girl fall to a deep hole of water.

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
I didn't know what it was, at first (in fact I didn't know the term "ryona" until I saw some vids on YouTube with it in their titles over a year or so ago), but I started around the age of 7 or 8 with the game Killer Instinct for the Supet Nintendo. Now, when I was young, I was squeamish and couldn't take blood and gore in anything, so you'd never see me playing Mortal Kombat or anything like that. However, my brothers wanted me to give this game a shot, as it wasn't TOO bloody. So, I started playing it and really warmed up to it, playing as my favorite characters Spinal and Fulgore. As I was playing, I noticed B. Orchid, with her tight leather suit, big boobs, and curvy figure. Before you know it, I'm jumping into 2-Player matches and just letting her stand there while I had my way with her, also using Orchid. I used to enjoy (and still do ;) ) seeing her different poses when being hit and her moaning every time she was hit. Now, I don't really like blood and gore in ryona, but I was able to overlook it rather easily. I remember finding a way to make any character you wanted the dummy in practice mode through, I think it was GamePro magazine (which unfortunately just shut down), and so I always made Orchid my dummy. That way, there were no life bars and it could go on as long as I wanted it. I had no idea what I was doing, at the time. It just gave me a sort of feeling.

Golden Axe was another big one for me early on, what with Tyris Flare's sexy bod. Wonder Woman in the Genesis version of Justice League Task Force was also good. All of these characters are still amongst my favorites.

And so, here I am. I've been enjoying ryona for years, seen many different games, and still am always looking for new ryona in games as well as games I haven't discovered yet.

P

PhoDacBiet

I'd say the seed was planted the first time I, playing as Kuma, put Nina Williams into the backbreaker bear hug in Tekken 3. I'm talking about her wearing the default costume (with the leather pants and more importantly, the unzipped jacket exposing the black bra she wore. Mmm.) I'd go into the Practice Mode, perform the bear hug, and hit the replay button. Sometimes the camera would get it just right, and when Nina arches her back during the backbreak while facing you? MmmMM indeed.

Nina Williams was soon joined by Taki, particularly in her alternative costume in Soul Calibur II.

However, things went into full ryona-throttle when I first watched the movie Romeo Must Die. In the middle of the movie, there's a fight scene between Jet Li/Aaliyah vs. an Asian baddie chick (played by Francoise Yip). The fight ends with our Asian villainess getting impaled on a sharp spike. And when the camera panned onto her face? I had to literally leave the room.

To this day, it's still my favorite death stare in movies:

29kyzxd.jpg

Clicky on the link for the Jet Li vs. Francoise Yip Fight - Romeo Must Die

Weak for Aqua

Casual Client
When I was young I let big guys wrestle me. To show me how strong they were. They were more then happy to show me and feel all manly over a girl I guess. My favorite thing was to have a raincoat on me when they wrestled me.

I did not know this was a ryona thing. And It was just that that gave me a good feeling. I notice also I liked to see female characters get beat up by big guys in games. Mortal combat 2 for example. Later in my teens I saw tv shows , like buffy the vampire slayer , same thing there.

uraent

Vivacious Visitor
I realize that I have ryona fetish since I watched word "ryona" first in 2channel,
I knew I have ryona fetish,about 2003/09 or so.

Before "ryona" was born ,I realized my fetish as "death fetish" or "GURO fan".

RyonaNoob

Potential Patron
Good Question not sure who comes first...
1) While watching yugioh (in jap dub) when Slifer the sky dragon killed Dark Magician Girl i can remember that scream (i have like 11 or 12 years cant remember well)
This epic momment of my life: Slifer is Over 9000 - YouTube
2) When i watched a show called "Futari wa Pretty Cure" (or something like that haves a lot of seasons but i say the first one xD) with my gf (in that time only my friend) and i see a ton of fights Dragon Ball Style but with girls.
Ryona compilation from all seasons: Ryona - YouTube
A little fight with Small ryona http://youtu.be/C_w8WNCWO44
3) Played for first time KOF i just picked a random members and got Athena Asamiya on my team, the other guy kicked my...well her ass and boom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.