When did you realize you were interested in ryona? (1 Viewer)

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Oh man, do you remember the original SleeperKid site? When it was just a bunch of pictures from other wrestling companies and little original material. It was freaking INCREDIBLE at the time. I remember actually being kind of sad when he got shut down but obviously, he's bounced back nicely.

wait. SKW started out hosting other peoples material? i didnt know that.

then why the hell does he get so mad when people upload his videos? seems kind of hypocritical.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Because now it's HIS stuff that gets appropriated, and by God, that's just completely unacceptable... lol. Hypocrisy is wonderful, you don't ever have to justify anything...

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Because now it's HIS stuff that gets appropriated, and by God, that's just completely unacceptable... lol. Hypocrisy is wonderful, you don't ever have to justify anything...

In his defence, we all start out as fans and I'm sure he never dreamed of starting his own company. Obviously, he's learned from his mistakes and he hasn't posted unlicensed material from another company since. Did he change his mind only when it was in his best interests? Of course! People do that all the time.

I'm sure if any of us decided to start our own for profit companies that we'd want people here to support us rather than disseminate our shit willy nilly. I'm not saying I'm against piracy (I've downloaded many, many things for free), but I also don't begrudge the creators for feeling like they're being robbed. They are. It's a constant battle and even though I've chosen a side, it's strictly for selfish reasons.

Sorry, don't mean to derail the thread. I'll let you guys have the last word and then we can carry on.

Ryonation

Potential Patron
Like many people here, I've always had an interest in Ryona. However I think what really got me into it was a video of Fear Effect 2 death scenes I watched on YouTube a few years back.

xzxw

Potential Patron
it always interested me, but i really got into it when RE4 was released. and then i started watching death scenes on youtube.

M

Master

Surprisingly, I became truly interested in ryona earlier today. The topic seemed a little interesting to me already, but a few hours ago at my boyfriend's house, it became apparent that I found a new kink of mine. He was always interested in ryona and being in sub situations himself, so I tried to give him a bear hug or two to tease him. It didn't have much of an effect. He then tried to demonstrate, but being much stronger than me led to more than just a demonstration. I have a few ideas why I liked it, but don't know why it felt so GREAT. Within those few minutes I grew to love it, and finally understood after a few months why he did too.

monsterbite

Potential Patron
I honestly don't remember... it's probably when I started playing street fighter and realized how fun it was to ryona chunli with zangief lol (vs mode with no 2P since training mode did not exist). I feel like the stronger the girl is, the more rewarding it is to ryona her after a few lost rounds. Hence I remember playing on hard mode a lot but after a well fought win, tossing her around felt really nice.

deffwarrant

Potential Patron
Playing Street Fighter 2, playing as Blanka. I electrocuted Cammy, and after seeing her skeleton flickering on the screen and thinking "All them bones under her meat", I just have this fetish for seeing girls get electrocuted with visible skeletons.

Ghost999

Vivacious Visitor
I guess I was 5 or 6 years when I found anime girls facinating. But the ryona came when I was 10 or 11. It as watching V.I. Warchawski. A Kathleen Turner movie. I remember the part when the bad guys KO her and take her to their boss. She is sitting down and she is just taking hits. I just loved the fact that she could fight and she could take the hits. After that I just imagined regular girls in the same scene. All in my head.

When the internet came. I started to look for the particular videos and images. I love every day girls doing amaizing fighting and than losing the fight. But it is hard to find those specific videos. I just have to do with superheroine videos wich are close enough.

Carlosfonteira

Potential Patron
More or less 30.000 years ago, was reading Masakatsu Katsura's DNA², and stumbled in this 2bba293ae512c47271cf6c78.jpg ... Instant love ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Hmm, I'm pretty sure we have or at least had a thread like this but I can't find it...

The first time I consciously consumed/produced ryona content was with Virtua Fighter 2 when I made my favorites moves into a kind of video via the replay function.
The first time I got interested in the term Ryona was this video:
tekken5-ryona-2 - YouTube

onlinehero

Casual Client

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Hmm, I'm pretty sure we have or at least had a thread like this but I can't find it...

The first time I consciously consumed/produced ryona content was with Virtua Fighter 2 when I made my favorites moves into a kind of video via the replay function.
The first time I got interested in the term Ryona was this video:
tekken5-ryona-2 - YouTube

We do, actually. I made it. :p

edit: Huh. I was going to merge it, but it looks like it actually happened while I was in the process of getting URL:s or something, so when I tried it said I was merging it with itself. I got super confused until I looked at itand realized someone already did it. lol.

Deleted member 773

Potential Patron
I was 11 years old, playing Soul Calibur 2. I couldn't explain it at the time, but I just loved seeing the girls getting a good beating. particularly Taki and Sophitia. My favorite inflictor was Astaroth. Then I found my first SC ryona vid on youtube and well it just escalated from there until I found this site. At the moment, my fetish is centered around Cammy White, too bad there's hardly any stories in fiction about her :(. Sorry, getting off topic, anyway that's how it all started.

I like some femdom on occasions but trust me, not nearly as much as I watch/read ryona. But on the rare event where I feel like watching femdom, I prefer Vanessa Lewis from Virtua Fighter.

Cuntington

Potential Patron
Y'ello.

For me, ryona began with Chun-Li, everyone's favourite fighting girl as well as Morin, a tonfa-wielding chick from an o-o-old game called Fighting Masters.

There's something empowering and appealing about Chun-Li, from her cry of defeat when she goes down to the way her unconscious body hits the floor with a muffled thump, showing how, despite her speed and power, she was still so delicate and soft.

Let's be frank though; sex sells and most fighting games make defeat an orgasmic experience for female fighters. This is less prevalent in recent soul-caliburs with some really spine-rattling death screams, but they are being cut and stabbed so I suppose those blood-curdling cries are warranted.

My favourites would probably still be Yuri Sakazaki and Mai Shiranui from king of Fighters '94. The way Yuri cries out, there's something hopeless and helpless in her voice when she goes down and of course the fact that her top gets blasted off also makes it arousing, the last of her strength used on her modesty as she tries to cover her now-exposed bra.

As for Mai it's something similar and the way she slumps onto her side, face looking down in shame.

Yeah, this sounds really mysoginistic, doesn't it?

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Well, we all understand, it's why we're here. I am pretty sure none of us want to carry over the fantasy into real life, so don't worry about that.

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
i love Beat'em ups before I was ever born, but I believe that my first ryona was on Salior Moon R for the SNES, in particular were the enemies of this kind...
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R (U)_1.jpg Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R (U)_2.jpg
It's a grab, but that was my first exposition to actual yuri rape.

And on TMNT: Mutant Warriors (The Japanese Version):
TMNTAska.jpg

From then, I like this type of ryona: nothing of gore, but very sexy moves.

Guy2346

Potential Patron
Back to the days of the original Super Smash Bros: Melee for the game cube. I didn't know why, but for some odd reason, I liked the sight of Shiek getting the poop beat out of her. Of course at age 7, I had no idea what this feeling was. (A) Few years later, I stumbled upon a ryona gameplay of Soul Calibur V on YouTube. From there, it went downhill for the girls, and uphill for my love of ryona.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.