what would people think of an interactive first person ryona story? (1 Viewer)

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
As the title says i'm underway making a first person interactive ryona story! where the main character is simply titled "you" and "you" must struggle out of a dangerous castle where you have been kidnapped to!

so far i have a:
Giant snake (constriction and vore)
Ogre (domination/decapitation [beware!])
Arachne (bound domination)

i've also implemented a struggle meter! so for instance the arachne is tying you up you'll need to spam spacebar to resist!

once i've finished up with the Arachne room i will probably have a download test ready ^_^

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
The ryona/vore community could always use more games. I'm curious though if this game would include graphics or just be a choose-your-own-adventure novel of sorts?

noice1

Potential Patron
I am a huge fan of interactive stories. This sounds like an actual game, however, so it would be a choose-your-own-adventure style, I assume? There has been games like this posted here, I believe. As long as it's in english and not too terribly difficult (to break out of holds, for example), I think it will be awesome. Keep us posted!

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
at the moment its just text, no graphics or anything fancy (well a border if that counts!) but i figured at certain parts rather than have 2 options (1. you get away, 2. you don't) it'd be more fun to give you a struggle meter to fill by spamming spacebar at those points before the time runs out :)
the struggles vary in difficulty from "several taps freedom" to "spam for your life!" XD

its kinda like this (look behind the rock, you know you want too!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Only problem is that most of us would not like to see ourselves in a ryona postion, seeing as most of us are men. But we could always use sonething to bring our community together.

K

keeblerelf

Well, the character in the story doesn't always have to be "you." Choose-your-own-path adventures usually have you controlling a protagonist directly, but in some rare cases you merely heavily influence their actions. (I forget the link, but I did see a Flash game where "you" woke up in a strange mansion wearing a maid's outfit. You could either struggle to escape to succumb to the voice that says "wash the floor.")

You don't even need fancy Java countdown-apps or YouTube links.
"Choice of Games.com" shows that -- either through their premade games, or their fan-made submissions using their skeleton/engine system -- that all it takes is good writing to enrapture an audience.

noice1

Potential Patron
its kinda like this (look behind the rock, you know you want too!)

I'm familiar with the site, and the story as well :) If you are thinking along those lines, it may be more difficult to be first-person. I generally don't see myself in the ryona position, it's usually an outside perspective. I still am very interested in seeing where you are going with this.

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Without sounding freakish, i only have one wish....actually 2....corruption...and secondly...temptresses from Dante's Inferno (the game)...that is all XD...btw, just noticed...im the most online person on this site...lemme hear you say woot woot!

Mardion

Potential Patron
Since you're asking opinions, mine is that a first-person ryona game isn't appealing, since it's like asking the male gamer to imagine himself as a female. Third-person is the only way to go IMHO.

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
thanks for the feedback guys :D i'm still stuck thinking of what to write for one of the pages :-3

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
If the player has to repeatedly push a button to escape something, can it be a button other than space? That's about the worst key for taking that kind of abuse. Loud, too...

noice1

Potential Patron
If the player has to repeatedly push a button to escape something, can it be a button other than space? That's about the worst key for taking that kind of abuse. Loud, too...

I second, third and fourth this. In fact, all functionality should be done by letter or arrow keys, if possible.

ryona111

Ryonani Teamster
Yes, I was just about to post the same thing, but then my computer randomly crashed ;_; please use a different button other than space :p

G

Generalissimo

id love a vore story, even from the 1st person view of a female, but do what you want it will be interesting to read regardless

noice1

Potential Patron
Would love an update on this, VoreQ. We're happy to help with any ideas or suggestions, or possibly decisions on what you plan to make available.

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
uni is a bit hectic at the moment so i've not had too much time for anything else, but i've went through all of the frames and changed the spacebars to 1s :D
so the game uses only 1 2 and 3 now, also i'm still adding frames when i have a chance (up to 66 now!) :D

also you boys might like to know that its a first person with you!, the boys as the main character at the moment!
so it'll probably suit any of you that would like to be on the wrong end of a snake, a horny ogre or a half spider lady!
I get to make lots of nasty things happen to you >:-3
it's alot like that-thing-i-linked-earlier ;)
well atleast it will be when i finish it!

noice1

Potential Patron
also you boys might like to know that its a first person with you!, the boys as the main character at the moment!
so it'll probably suit any of you that would like to be on the wrong end of a snake, a horny ogre or a half spider lady!
I get to make lots of nasty things happen to you >:-3

Do we get to pretend it's you doing it to us? :horns:

Also we have a smiley just for that face you made. :bouaaaaah:

I think it works, anyway >_> I'm not sure how others will feel about being male, but with me, as long as the predator is female, I can really enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.