Forest Robbery: A First person POV story (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
This story is written from the attackers' perspective! Perhaps you'd like to insert yourself into that role...

She was such a mark. Honestly, that red garb with the blue cape and sleeves. It was plain to see she wasn't from around here.

a2Fp774.png

She sure was striking though. The candy-pink hair, the red strapless top with matching bottoms, and similarly-coloured boots to her knees showing off her fantastic body and thighs, all wrapped up in a tiny little package of dynamite.

Almost literally dynamite. This one's reputation followed her, and she tended to have a big mouth on her. And tended to throw fire and ice spells, also having picked up some lightning magic along the way.

And then the thing that made her such an attractive mark... the extras. The necklace she wore with the jewels in it and the headpiece should fetch enough gold pieces to at least pay off the bills, if not leave a little left over.

Knowing she'd just roast me if I wasn't prepared... I came prepared. I had a little something else that would fit her neck perfectly, and block her from using that magic of hers to boot. Then she'd be my mark to rob....

I had followed her for a while. She began to get suspicious, so it was time to make my move.

Springing from out of the foliage of the forest, I struck, pushing her from behind. The push was pinpoint, aimed at the nearest tree. She barely had time to cry out in surprise before she pitched forward, striking the tree and bouncing back off it. As she rebounded and came back at me, I had my little jewelry for her ready. I caught the sorceress, clamping the metal choker around her neck. Instantly she knew something was wrong.

"Ah, what... huh? What are you-!"

She turned to face me, all five feet of her. She drew back her right arm. If this choker didn't work as advertised, I was dead.

And then the moment of truth... she couldn't muster her fire.

"What? Oh, damn it...!"

With that, she tried to run, but I was too fast. I reach out, grabbing her long hair and pulling her backward so she lands on her rather shapely butt. She grunts softly, but tries scrambling to her feet again. Once more, I intercept her, this time hooking one foot in front of her to trip her and give her a shove, bouncing her off the tree again. This time her beautiful face hit the tree and her head snaps back, dazing her. She moans softly as she tries to shake the momentary dizziness, but it's all I need as I draw back my arm and cream her with a clothesline. I drill her across the neck with it, my arm smacking against her body with a thump as she's knocked down hard to the ground. She moves again, trying to get away, but she's markedly slower this time as I catch her with a fierce kick to the stomach.

"UUUUAPH!" It stops any movement she had as she wheezes and curls up, holding her stomach. She tries to straighten up, but I'm there to meet her with a kick to her face. My boot strikes her in the jaw, eliciting a groan and whipping her head back, sending long pink hair following in a fan-like movement. The beautiful woman's smoldering purple eyes look foggy. You can clearly see she is not quite in this, but you can also bet she feels everything too.

She's on her knees, wobbly as she steadies herself to keep from falling over. Knowing she's not likely to resist another attack, I reach down and get under her arms, wrapping my own around her tanned, toned body. I expected to be able to pick her up easily, but I'm surprised by how much easier it was to do than I thought. With a quick burst, I've got her suspended in the air, holding her sexy body against mine as I start to squeeze her with a bear hug.

I spare her no quarter as I heft her up, hugging her tightly around the waist. A quick slap on her tight rear end seems to snap her legs up as they wrap around my sides. She tries to punch me but her physical blows are a joke. I enjoy crushing her with this hold as she struggles to fight out, to no avail.

Bucking her upward, I reposition the hold, getting a little lower on her spine and digging deeper. The thick groan in response is immediate as she arches backward to try to alleviate the pressure, which really only affords me a fantastic view of her sumptuous breasts. For such a little elven woman, she sure does have it where it counts.

I grin, getting an idea. I begin to bounce her up and down in the hold now, not only causing more pain with each sharp repetition, but causing her chest to sexily jiggle as well. She moans painfully, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying that at least a little.

Her legs unhook from my sides and her arms drop limp. She seems to be passing out. I look down at her, and her eyes are half open and fluttering with her lips slightly parted. She's definitely going to sleep.

I'm not done with this yet though, so I let her go, dropping her body to the forest floor. Originally I was just going to rob her, but... now I want to make her suffer some more. I am sure there's a lot more I can do to her.

She's so easy to pick up, it's great. I can easily slide my arms under her and scoop her up without needing her to do anything. I stand her up and then reach one arm down, getting between her legs and cupping her butt with my hand as I swing her around and pick her up, then flip her downward sharply and throw her back to the ground in a bodyslam. She lands with a thud and another pained grunt. She arches her back, one hand moving to massage it. I take in the view of her body again.

Beating her is more fun than I expected. I can rob her later, right now I'm going to enjoy this. I've often seen arena grapplers trying moves and holds on the poor schmucks they put in against them, promising the schmucks freedom if they win. They never win... and these moves look easy enough to emulate. I decide I'm going to try a few on the woman in front of me.

Pulling her roughly to her feet by the hair, I stand her up. I grab her by the throat with one hand as I put one of her arms over mine for more leverage. With a quick burst of power, I lift the woman up by her neck and then forcefully slam her back down. She winces and rolls to her side, trying to ignore the damage done but failing.

This is definitely fun. I prepare another move as once more, I pull her up by the hair. She seems to be learning that when this happens, something unfortunate is going to befall her as she now squeals in pain and pleads with me not to do it. "No, just leave me alone! Don't do this!"

I find that her words don't make me want to not do it. In fact, if anything, I just want to do it more now...

I raise a knee and bring it up into her stomach, eliciting another forceful heave of air as she bends over painfully. This time I grab her and trap her head between my thighs, wrapping my arms around her waist. In this position, she is unable to get out and can only suffer whatever happens.

I pick her up, flipping her as I raise her into the air. After a three quarter turn in the air, she is resting in a sitting position up on my shoulders. With my arms still wrapped around her tight body, I bend forward, slamming her into the ground. She hits again, this time going limp as she stays there, flat on her back.

She might be faking unconsciousness so that I'll leave her alone. I kick her in the ribs once, and she grunts. I knew it.

I pull her to her feet again. Her pleas fall on deaf ears. I'm finding way too much enjoyment in beating this pink haired moneybag. She had to be rich, where else could she have gotten such gems she wore?

What else could be done? Well, I enjoyed the feeling of her struggle against me earlier in the bearhug. And depriving her of oxygen was fun. I decide I'm going to amp it up a little. Bending her over again, I hook her around the neck with one arm. Falling backward sharply, I bring her with me, faceslamming the beautiful elf. As I do so, I kick a leg out to the side, so that she falls on it with her stomach.

Ordinarily the move ends there, but I retain the hold around her neck. I bring up my other leg and wrap them around her body as I stretch backward, now viciously choking the tiny elf. She has absolutely no hope of escape as she flails about wildly, her oxygen cut off. She tries to punch her way free, but it was never going to happen even if she hadn't taken any damage from the fight yet. Soon her flailing weakens and she goes limp again, dropping in my hold. I have to will myself to let her go, as I don't necessarily want to kill her, but I'm enjoying the choke hold way, way too much.

She's breathing heavily as she tries to recover and get her oxygen back. No longer feeling like she is going to be running anywhere, I allow her a couple minutes to get her bearings back. All the better to continue this beating, after all.

When I feel she's sufficiently shaken off the faceslam/choke combo, I allow her to stand. Oops. It looks like the beautiful woman is bleeding now. Her forehead struck something that cut her open and now blood is trailing down her gorgeous face. I didn't necessarily mean to do that, but I find I don't regret it.

I get under her again, once more with the scoop-up swinging pickup, putting her up on one shoulder. This time though I wrap my arms around her waist and allow her to slide forward and down a little, as I position her upside down against me. I know the name of this move, the gladiators usually use it as a finish. It's called a piledriver, and it's small wonder it's a finish. I find a nice suitable tree branch sticking up, and then I drop to my knees, ramming the elf with a piledriver into the branch. The cut on her head becomes three times as deep and three times as long and the response is immediate, as it begins to bleed more now. She looks much less noble than before, as dirt has piled up on her clothes and body now from being thrown to the ground so often, and now blood is smeared on her face and chest. Despite that, she still seems beautiful as she lays on the ground, eyes closed, chest rising and falling as she breathes.

I feel like something is missing. What could it be? I've beaten the elf to a bloody pulp, I could take her stuff and be done with it. And yet, I want something more...

"Please.... stop... you've already defeated me, what more do you want..." she murmurs out.

And then, I know the answer.

Getting under her again, I life her up perpendicular to my own torso. I raise her up this time and then drop to one knee with a backbreaker, intending to damage her spine. She bends back and screams, clearly pained but not finished. I stand, bringing her with me. Good thing she is so light, making this easy to do. I lift her up again and bring her down a second time, harder. Once more her muscly body is bent backward across my thigh, and another cry of pain emanates from her lips. I shake my head. Not enough... I stand for a third time. This time she speaks, softly.

"Please... stop... I can't... take any more..."

But the course of action must be finished. Brushing aside her pleas, I lift her up a third time. With a shout, I fiercely bring her down again.

The third backbreaker is massive and destructive as it easily cuts through the defense of her spine, bending her so far back I wonder if I have legitimately shattered her spine to the point there's nothing left. She twitches and paws weakly at me, so she can still move. Not dead or paralyzed, meaning it isn't broken. She's just more flexible than she looked.

That's good, because I plan to flex her some more....

Once more I stand, but this time when I pick her up, I flip her over backward so that she is laying across my shoulders on her back. Gripping her jaw with one hand and one of her thick-but-supple thighs with the other, I pull her downward with a move they call the Torture Rack, and it's obvious why it is called that. Her spine molds itself easily to the muscles in my shoulders as her toned body seemingly melts into my shoulders as she settles. I bounce her up and down in this hold, enjoying the obvious suffering she is going through.

She moans thickly and painfully as she is bounced around, but she can't take much of this after all the previous damage as she quickly passes out, her sexy body going limp across my shoulders, arms and legs swaying gently. She's clearly finished.

As much as I have enjoyed destroying her, I realize I have something else to look forward to.... being debt free. Maybe I can fence this stuff for enough to retire on as well...

I notice for the first time that it seems to have gotten darker. I look up through a hole in the canopy. The blue sky has given way to a dark grey one, and it appears to have been raining for a while now. Where there once was a patch of dirt has turned into a ten foot wide mud pit.

With the unconscious elf still draped over my shoulders, I've stopped bending her. She's done, passed out. Every step I take makes her thick, creamy legs limply sway a little. I could probably spend a lot of time with the woman just laying on my shoulders like this. Maybe I will take a little time, as I walk into the middle of the mud pit, enjoying the feeling of her spine molded around the shape of my shoulders.

All good things must end however, and with a push, I drop her backwards off my shoulders. She lands face down in the mud puddle, head turned to the side with a huge splat as she falls into the mud. She splashed some on my boots, but hey, it's a small price to pay for the feeling of having her beautiful body all over mine. Not to mention the goods I'm about to lift from her.

I reach down and pluck the gold headband off her head. I feel around her neck and then unfasten her necklace. It got full of mud when I dropped her, but it's easy enough to clean. I also take the antimagic choker back as well. It works perfectly, and is definitely staying with me.

As I turn to leave, I stop. I look back at the beaten sorceress, laying in the mud. Her cape is draped over her, almost like a comfortable blanket, as it somewhat protects her from the elements. I smirk, deciding I need a sentimental trophy of today's victory. I reach down again and pull the cape from around her neck and shoulders as well. Might make a good towel, or welcome mat.

Her nicely toned body is now exposed to the rain as it pounds down, fully soaking the sorceress.

I pocket her valuables and fashion her cape into something of a rain hood. I walk off as I whistle a jaunty tune...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.