The Face of Ryona part 1 (Tekken) (1 Viewer)

The Face of Tekken Ryona

• Nina

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Anna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Julia

• Christie

• Michelle

• Jun Kazama

• Asuka

• Xiaoyu

• Alisa

• Lili

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 150613

Potential Patron
Okay, these forums are dead so I'm going to start post a few threads starting with this one. For these three games (Tekken, Dead or Alive, and Soul Calibur) I'm going to ask you who do you think is the face of their game (for ryona). Not your favorite character to use for ryona but who you think best represents said ryona in their game starting with Tekken. Thank you for coming to the thread and I look forward to your response.

Comment: These girls are going to are ones who have had time to resonate on early YouTube ryona videos (8+ years). Maybe later I'll a thread on which characters are the best new edition to the game.

I'm gonna go with Ling Xiaoyu. I remember seeing ryona videos of her so frequently as well as her being the first Tekken girl I explored ryona with. Although she has fallen out of favor for me and other ryona fans I think because of the content surrounding her and her influence she will always be the face of Tekken ryona.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.