What is ryona? (1 Viewer)

Trevlov

Potential Patron
I define it as a woman who is strong bein badly beaten by another. i like it better when the beater is alot weaker than the woman

ryona111

Ryonani Teamster
OK, well do you think that we'll ever have a chance to perhaps name different types of ryona based on the kind that it is?
IE Come-back ryona: where like some of you guys where talking about, where the heroine is losing, then defeats the guy. (of course, if we ever get around to naming these, I'd imagine that the names would be a lot more official.)
Sadly, it seems that since ryona is such a grey area in turns of morality, I don't think many psychologists, would be interested in investigating and classifying them into different categorys. However, in the meantime I think I'll go start a new thread for this topic.

noice1

Potential Patron
I disagree, love with the hurting is BDSM (consensual). Ryona is pretty much non-consensual, such as the way tentacles do not get consent when occupying a female's every orifice.

So, yes, you had it at "Baby don't hurt me", but it's our love, for their hurt. :in love:

True Succubus

Potential Patron
I disagree, love with the hurting is BDSM (consensual). Ryona is pretty much non-consensual, such as the way tentacles do not get consent when occupying a female's every orifice.

So, yes, you had it at "Baby don't hurt me", but it's our love, for their hurt. :in love:

OBJECTION!

Some ryona can be love based, SOME, and tentacles, though rare, SOMETIMES have a story about being in love, ergo, its not impossible.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, I thought that ryona could be with or without consent. I don't think it matters whether the woman wants it or not. Though, generally it's more enjoyable when they don't want it.

Mardion

Potential Patron
A woman wanting to receive ryona? I'm thankful I haven't come across that kind of ryona as of yet! Although thinking of it, I'll be okay if she wants it, as long as she shows that she doesn't want it. It would throw me off big time if she was smiling/laughing/asking for worse while she's receiving the ryonax_x

noice1

Potential Patron
I guess I have been going about it differently. To me, ryona has a victim in it, and a willing victim just doesn't cut it. It's why I can't watch "fantasy" wrestling (non-competitive), or even any of the super-heroine live action stuff a lot of you like.

In my head, I know those aren't real super heroes and that the wrestling is choreographed. I'm very strict about believability, which is why I prefer animation, as it tends to be flawless and allows my mind to immerse itself in the fantasy.

noice1

Potential Patron
Well, I was differentiating between live-action and animation. With rare exception, live-action ryona is choreographed, so the grabs/punches might appear ok, but, you know they aren't really beating up a girl. In animation, it's a fictional reality, so everything is more graphic. Both are fantasy, one just doesn't appeal to me.

Really, it's complicated and boils down to personal taste.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I think there are two kinds of ryona, at least on the extreme sides. There's sexual ryona and gory ryona. I've noticed that the users here generally are either into one or the other. I'm not really into either, though. I'd say I'm in the middle of both.

noice1

Potential Patron
It's certainly possible that it was deleted, I can't seem to find it. The only thing I can think of is the moral police got to it, though usually the wikipedia crowd is quick to restore malicious deletions.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Nuts. Wikipedia has done it to us again. They even deleted the list of video games with playable female protagonists for some reason awhile back. I can't imagine why that would've gotten deleted.

I guess we'll just have to stick with the urbandictionary definition of ryona to let the world know what ryona is. >.> Fuck.

noice1

Potential Patron
You built it, they will come. I found my way here without Wikipedia or UD. I was probably searching Resident Evil and other death scenes when some Youtube user said he quit and joined here.

oceansfiftynine

Potential Patron
Nuts. Wikipedia has done it to us again. They even deleted the list of video games with playable female protagonists for some reason awhile back. I can't imagine why that would've gotten deleted.

I guess we'll just have to stick with the urbandictionary definition of ryona to let the world know what ryona is. >.> Fuck.

I went over to read that. Boy it sucks. We should put up another definition.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I noticed that many people on this forum also have an interest in video games. Obviously video games can be used as a tool for the fetish, but a lot of people started getting into the fetish through video games. Coincidence? I think not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.