What exactly does {"mood":"Ahegao"} do? (1 Viewer)

harakiri12

Potential Patron
Does it trigger a line when the character is aheago BEFORE the line is used, or does it trigger ANY line that has [AHEAGO_MOOD] in it? Or does it work either way? Or completely different? Thanks in advance...

Example1: ahegao has already been triggered by a previous line

Code:
general:"Would you be so kind as to insert your erect member into my oral cavity?"{"mood":"Ahegao"}

Example2: mood is normal when the line starts and is normal when it ends

Code:
general:"[NORMAL_MOOD]Please, sir![AHEAGO_MOOD] Fuck my skull![NORMAL_MOOD] My gratitude would be eternal!"{"mood":"Ahegao"}

YeahBroseph

Potential Patron
Re: What exactly does {"mood":"Aheago"} do?

harakiri12 said:
Does it trigger a line when the character is aheago BEFORE the line is used...

Correct. Having {"mood":"x"} at the end means "this line of text will only appear when her mood is x already."

harakiri12

Potential Patron
Hm. I can't get it to work.

My plan is to split the dialogue into lines reserved for when she is angry and lines reserved for when she is in ahegao mood. So I put the {"mood":"Angry"} or {"mood":"Ahegao"} tags at the end of said lines, hoping that after switching her mood at one point in the dialogue, I could kind of deactivate the angry lines and trigger the ahegao lines.

Example (initial mood is angry)

Code:
vigorous: "Kind sir, your initiative has made my mood switch.[AHEGAO_MOOD] My anger has vanished! Whoohoo!"{"mood":"Angry"}

vigorous:"fuckmythroatfuckmythroatfuckmythroat!"{"mood":"Ahegao"}

Is there any obvious error I failed to notice? Or did I get the whole logic wrong in the first place?

harakiri12

Potential Patron
Okay, I hope I have found the error. I put several tags at the end of one line:

Code:
{"style":"Him"}{"mood":"Angry"}

That didn't work. Seems like putting them together does the trick though:

Code:
 {"style":"Him","mood":"Angry"}

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.