Dialogue trigger/event. (1 Viewer)

GrimUrsine

Content Creator
Hey, um, noob question?
I'm trying to write a dialogue, everything's fine and dandy, but is there any way I can force a line to play instantly as a variable reaches a certain value? More specifically, I want a line to trigger and to add to a custom variable as soon as da.pleasurePercentage reaches 25%. I tried adding it as a general line, but I didn't really expect it to work, since general lines are displayed at random. (spoiler: it doesn't work.)

Ideally, if it could be done in the background, without interfering with other lines, that would be amazing, but that's entirely optional.

Also, this is what I tried, and it does work, but because it's a "general" line, it only works when the stars allign and the game displays the line at precisely the exact percentage.
general:"[GROW_HIS_BALLS_BY_5]Ah!"{"style":"Him","check":{"da.pleasurePercentage":"==25"}}
general:"[GROW_HIS_BALLS_BY_5]That feels good!"{"style":"Him","check":{"da.pleasurePercentage":"==50"}}
general:"[GROW_HIS_BALLS_BY_5]Keep going!"{"style":"Him","check":{"da.pleasurePercentage":"==75"}}
general:"[GROW_HIS_BALLS_BY_5]Don't stop!"{"style":"Him","check":{"da.pleasurePercentage":"==95"}}
Any help or insight would be appreciated.

Eva-2X

Content Creator
That is precisely the request I made in sby's thread (except my da.pleasurePercentage was 90%). He said it was fairly easy to code. Maybe we could ask for a customizable value (instead of set value) for this new line so that both our requests could be fullfilled.

GrimUrsine

Content Creator
That is precisely the request I made in sby's thread (except my da.pleasurePercentage was 90%). He said it was fairly easy to code. Maybe we could ask for a customizable value (instead of set value) for this new line so that both our requests could be fullfilled.

Sounds good! Looking forward to that.

GrimUrsine

Content Creator

It just came to me, maybe a line that includes "check":{"<variable>":"<value>"} could be implemented instead, to make it more versatile than our pleasure vars (for instance, things like her pleasure, thoughts at certain air %, and so on so forth.)

Eva-2X

Content Creator
I have modify/updated my request. Let's hope it could be fulfill by sby, that would help me a lot for my automated dialogue. ^^

I don't like check setting for this kind of parameter, it will make the game lag a lot. Better using a combination of {"set":{"yada":"value"}} and [general_*yada*]. That trick is not frame consuming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.