WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (2 Viewers)

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
Why don't you want to just launch Slave Trainer from the Bundle location?

I usually do, but I was trying to play around with some dialogue edits, and that is what added the question marks. I just don't want to screw up the original dialogue, but rather, use a copy as I typically do when I edit stuff. :)

And thank you for the info, Stuntcock. :) I think it was wordpad that usually pops up for me when I do personal edits. I'll just play around with it some more.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
When will we see the next update? its been almost two months.
I'm sorry it's taking so long. Slave Bazaar is just a hobby of mine. I don't get paid at all for it. My time first goes to my family and my paying job, and then goes to my hobbies. I try to do a little bit of work on Slave Bazaar each day, but it takes me many hours to finish a slave (each slave takes over 3000 lines of dialogue to implement). Sadly, I'm still pretty far away from finishing the sister. I wish there were more hours in the day!

And thank you Rudgar Rudgar for the understanding words.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I've had a couple folks ask about how the slaves stats work in Slave Bazaar.

Basically, the stats are a measure from 0 to 10 of a skill or aspect of a slave. The stats are:
  • Seduction: Skill at seducing or "being sexy" to customers
  • Submission: Skill at serving, following orders, and tending to a customer needs
  • Loving: Measures the sweetness and kindness of a girl
  • Willful: Measures the pride and defiance of a girl. Measures how much she sticks up for herself or talks back.
  • Kinky: Skill at doing and enjoying freaky, perverted things.
  • Exotic: Measures how unusual or strange a girl is from the typical slave girl
  • Skill: (0 to 1000) Measures how experienced the girl is at sexual activities.
Most of these are set according to the break state of the girl. They only change when the slave is broken. The three exceptions are Loving, Willful and Skill. For Loving and Willful, half of the score (i..e 0 to 5) is determined by the broken state of the girl, but the other half is determined by her Love and Pride attributes respectively. The more she loves you, the more loving she will be, and the more Pride she has the more Willful she will be. The Skill stat just goes up over time the more you play with your slave and the more she is pimped out. It is independent of her broken state, and even stays after Mind Wipes.

When pimping out a girl, a customer will have features they like or don't like, but for the most part, the higher the stats of a girl, the more they will pay for an evening with that girl. The pimp price is determined by matching the customer wants against the stats of the girl. The more they match, the better the price.

The buy and sell price of the girl is also calculated from her stats. You can buy a girl and then break her. Stats tend to always go up after being broken, so you can then turn around and sell her for a profit. The more you train her (i.e. the higher the Skill), the more she'll be worth both for pimping or selling.

My original way-too-ambitious goals were that there would be enough slaves to choose from that buying and selling for profit would be a viable option. It doesn't work as well with just three (hopefully semi-soon to be four) slaves. I also wanted ways to affect specific stats through training outside of just breaking, but as you can tell, I'm having trouble enough getting basic play in.

NeedBiggerClips

Potential Patron
Interesting. Thank you for the clarification!

WeeWillie WeeWillie Your end statement got me thinking: How hard would it be to pull off randomly generated slaves, that you could buy and train, and then sell off for profit? You could possibly even reuse dialogue from the existing slaves. Maybe add some more expensive stuff to buy at the shop, just something to work towards. This could potentially add so much more content into the game with possibly less long-term development time. The possibilities are quite literally endless here.

Last edited:

WeeWillie

Content Creator
How hard would it be to pull off randomly generated slaves, that you could buy and train, and then sell off for profit?
That's an interesting idea. It would involve making a generic personality with generic break states and then maybe having some random personality traits, such as kinky, masochistic, vulgar, etc. to modify the generic dialogue up a bit. It would just be slightly more work than a regular girl (which you can see takes some time :) ). I'm not sure though if people would want a random girl with a more bland personality that they could buy and sell over and over instead of a themed girl with a special personality and unique break states. The main way you are supposed to make money is by pimping your harem out instead of selling the slaves, but maybe it would be fun to churn through some more generic girls. I'll put up a poll when the sister is done to see what people most want next.

NeedBiggerClips

Potential Patron
Thanks! Good to know that it's possible with the tools you currently have, that's what I was mostly interested in. I'm just glad you considered the idea, even if it's never implemented. Can't wait to see the sister update and check out what you've done. :)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I've added a quick poll question about the two chat styles I've been using. I'm curious what people like best.
  • The single click Insult and Compliment allows you to say something quickly to your slave. The upside is that you don't have to switch to a different menu, so you can keep in the flow of the scene. The downside is that you don't get to know what your character is going to say, which can break immersion, and you can only say insults and compliments.
  • The chat menu takes you to a sub menu where you have conversation choices. The upside is that you know what you are going to say, and conversations can be more specific and dynamic with a back and forth that is more than just a single insult or compliment. The downside is that you have more button clicks (which can be frustrating with the way buttons work in SDT), and it takes you out of the flow of the scene. For example, pain and arousal will drop while chatting with the girl.
  • The third option is to have both. The upside is that you get the best of both worlds. The downside is that it takes me more time to implement, and that time could be spent on other features you'd rather have more.
I'd love to hear what you all think.

Rudgar

Content Creator
I voted for third option.

My suggestion in addition to my vote:
In situation where you probably have only one hand free to interact with your computer (to be very clear: I'm talking about any kind of sexual intercause), there should be a one-click-choice to interact with the girl.
In other situation, where sex is not the primary interest, I'd offer a conversation sub menu to have more precise control about what they talk to each other. By the way: neither pain nor arousal have to drop while chatting - words can also raise both, pain and lust. An insult can cause pain, flatterin her can make her horny ...

Alternatively you could implement both with 3 menu options (alphabetic order):
- chat
- compliment
- insult

Beside this, I think you're a lillte perfectionist and you will actually implement option 3 - you just don't want to admit it yet. :wink:
Or why do you offer it at all? :cool:

Respectfully, Rudgar

phantomx

Vivacious Visitor
third option for sure .
have a conversation with her would make it real and better . honestly i got tired of compliment & insult buttons (With great respect to your work)
yeah for the first time that was interesting for sure . but after that there was nothing special about it anymore.

so my vote goes to third option .

i have a problem with arousal drop while using insult button :grin:
i think a slave should enjoy whatever her master says. Even if it was an insult . when you are a master you're not going to use nice words for your slave > (you have nice ass or you have pretty eye or nice tits ... what the actual fuck) a real master never say such a things to his slave.

she's your fuck toy and you should Telling her what she deserves .

when you tells her she's a slut or fucktoy or she's nothing , she must accept it and know her place.

so i think you should fix that :grin:
i really enjoy your work , this is the best mod ever ...keep it up :wink:

WeeWillie

Content Creator
By the way: neither pain nor arousal have to drop while chatting - words can also raise both, pain and lust. An insult can cause pain, flatterin her can make her horny ...
Well, a lot of my work is hacked in since SDT didn't cover much of what I needed. In my own mod, I have it set up that if the girl hasn't had an arousal or pain change in a period of time, the values fade back down to zero (it would be way too difficult to do that with line triggers). As such, if the chat didn't affect those values, the stats would begin to drop.

As for affecting the values, I agree that words can greatly change arousal. However, pain is a representation of physical pain. When the value is high, girls will comment on how painful their body is. The emotional pain of words is more tracked by pride. So yes, chat would affect arousal and pride, but not pain.

Beside this, I think you're a lillte perfectionist and you will actually implement option 3 - you just don't want to admit it yet. :wink:
You're probably right. However, if there was a large number of votes in one direction, I'd probably only do one. To do both takes up three buttons on the main menu, and I've only got 10 to play with, so I'd rather not do all options.

i think a slave should enjoy whatever her master says. Even if it was an insult .
I agree for a properly broken slave. But each girl has an unbroken state where she isn't a slave yet, and one or two other ways to break her which aren't the traditional subservient slave. A girl will react according to the broken or unbroken state she is in. Anyway, insults usually lower the girl's pride. If you insult your slave, she would think less of herself, which doesn't necessarily means she doesn't enjoy it.

when you are a master you're not going to use nice words for your slave > (you have nice ass or you have pretty eye or nice tits ... what the actual fuck) a real master never say such a things to his slave.
True, I really should change the complements and insults the player says according to her mental state too. "You have nice tits" is good if you are trying to raise love or pride with an unbroken girl, but doesn't fit as well with a broken subservient slave. I just didn't go through and flush out those chat options.
However, I disagree about a "real master" only saying harsh things. There are loving dominants that will say nice things to their submissives and there are brutal dominants who will not. Obviously you like playing the second :) As such, you needn't ever click that "Compliment" button. :) I will always give the player an option to say nice things to their slaves since it is your choice if you choose to say them. Some players may really enjoy being the "nice master", and others may really enjoy playing mind games with their slaves, switching for super nice to super mean.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Whatever6969

Vivacious Visitor
Hey in the trial of the sorceress, no matter what I do I lose to the succubus. Even if im at 0% if I do something I end up losing. Ive redressed her, tried smacking her, and flat out done nothing for long stretches of time and nothing seems to work. What am I doing wrong?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Hey in the trial of the sorceress, no matter what I do I lose to the succubus. Even if im at 0% if I do something I end up losing. Ive redressed her, tried smacking her, and flat out done nothing for long stretches of time and nothing seems to work. What am I doing wrong?
Listen to what she asks for, and then make sure to do anything different until she asks for something else. Usually she'll just want more of what you gave her, so you'll tend to just keep switching up and not doing the same action twice. You thrust down her throat, she'll probably say something like "Use my throat hard." At that point take your dick out of her mouth and then slap her or remove some clothing. Only until she asks for something else, like "I've been a bad girl, slap me." do you go back to throating her. Basically, never do what she asks you to do until she changes her mind to do something else. And let her speak every once in awhile by taking your dick out so she can make new requests.

I made Trials a long time ago, before I had the ability to make save games. I know it can be frustrating to have the toughest gal be that very last one. Someday I may go back and give Trials a revamp, but Slave Bazaar consumes so much of my free time, and whenever I ask, people aways vote that I continue improving the Bazaar instead of going back to my older dialogues.

dzafdzaffza

Potential Patron
I changed my pc and now i'm unable to play the game :

Whenever I launch the loader, I have to either start a new game or cusomize, but both choice lead to a black screen with nothing in the dialogue box.
The message "Saving to bazaar" also shows 7 times.

upload_2017-12-14_14-36-46.png

Do you have any idea how to fix this?
I already tried downloading the loader again, but it changes nothing

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Do you have any idea how to fix this?
I've never seen that. You don't have the Repair option, correct? This seems to imply it's having issues making a save game (though for some reason you aren't getting any red error messages, hmmm). I'm not super familiar with the Flash Player, but maybe double check that Flash has access to making saves?
Also, when it does this, could you show me what the message log is saying. Go to the Mod Tab (press I ), then click Edit under the Custom Dialogue section, then click the LOG button in the upper right. It will show you the lines that it's running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.