WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (2 Viewers)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Hello, for some reason I can't make the girls lick.
Yeah. I made the dialogues that rely on licking before we had buttons. Licking is under the control of base SDT, and yup, it's not reliable. Mistress Playthings and Trials of the Sorceress were learning experiences for me, and I never use lick for anything important anymore. I've just never gone back and changed those old dialogues due to lack of time. Any time I have goes into the Bazaar.

Also, wee willie, is there any chance you could incorporate this mod into SDT? breastexpansionplus
I purposely don't support that mod because I use bra and top clothing. No bras or breast covering tops support breast expansion. If I add it and don't use it, leaving it to the player to break bras and tops for themselves, I'll still probably introduce bugs due to breast customization for the sister or potion use for regular players. I'm sorry.

Penderez

Potential Patron
I purposely don't support that mod because I use bra and top clothing. No bras or breast covering tops support breast expansion. If I add it and don't use it said:
You sure? The breast expansion worked fine (up to a point) with the outfits they had when I tested it. As for interacting with the breast customization, do you think it would be possible to just not save the changes to breasts made by cumming- so when exiting to foyer and loading back, it would load the base- or is that impossible?

Penderez

Potential Patron
I purposely don't support that mod because I use bra and top clothing. No bras or breast covering tops support breast expansion. If I add it and don't use it, leaving it to the player to break bras and tops for themselves, I'll still probably introduce bugs due to breast customization for the sister or potion use for regular players. I'm sorry.[/QUOTE]

Or perhaps if the breasts are a definite no-go, what about just implementing the stomach inflation bit?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Or perhaps if the breasts are a definite no-go, what about just implementing the stomach inflation bit?
Stomach modifications break clothing too. The clothing is made to work for the range given by standard SDT sliders. When mods increase that with larger breasts, stomachs, thighs or butts, then the body parts stick outside the maximum sized clothing. Maybe some day I could so some sort of lactating giant breasted mother or a pregnant woman where they are forced to be naked, but right now every slave can wear any outfit. I don't really want to do work that breaks in any way under normal play conditions.

As for stomach stomach inflation due to too much cum, or cum spurting out of nipples, well, that seems a bit silly to me. I know, I know, I have a demon, a horse, and potions in the bazaar, which is a bit silly and magical, but they are things I personally like :). If enough people say that is something they want, I'll put it on the list. I'll do a poll for what people want next after I get the sister done.

Thank you for the feedback and interest.

Penderez

Potential Patron
Stomach modifications break clothing too. The clothing is made to work for the range given by standard SDT sliders. When mods increase that with larger breasts, stomachs, thighs or butts, then the body parts stick outside the maximum sized clothing. Maybe some day I could so some sort of lactating giant breasted mother or a pregnant woman where they are forced to be naked, but right now every slave can wear any outfit. I don't really want to do work that breaks in any way under normal play conditions.

As for stomach stomach inflation due to too much cum, or cum spurting out of nipples, well, that seems a bit silly to me. I know, I know, I have a demon, a horse, and potions in the bazaar, which is a bit silly and magical, but they are things I personally like :). If enough people say that is something they want, I'll put it on the list. I'll do a poll for what people want next after I get the sister done.

Thank you for the feedback and interest.

Oh yeah, it's more than silly xD

By the way, any idea when the sister will be available?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
By the way, any idea when the sister will be available?

Sadly it is still going to be some time. I got sidetracked on the nasty bugs from the last update due to the new way player customization is saved, and I've lost a bunch of time trying to get the whole sister appearance customization working. @Pim_gd is helping me with that. Real life is always creeping in so my free cycles are few and far between. I'm still working on it though!

Poney1

Potential Patron
No rush, all that matters is keeping on having some ideas of improvement and display them when they seem to work.
I would never have expected to play a kind of "role play game" from the original version of konashion SDT if the slave bazzar did not exist.

Basically at the moment, we have 3 slaves breakables in 3 different ways (exept for plexia). It gives many possibilities to optimise customers management, without counting the fun of wiping the mind of a girl and turn her into another kind of slave without losing the experience she has earned. The "end of the day" system witch brings randoms customers and allows to pimp a slave once a day is a great implementation. It gives motivation to spend gold wizely, make the slaves having more XP and pushes to try to wipe their mind and break them again and again.

The base of the game is at its greatest now in my opinion.
Best thing for now to wait for i think, are new girl(s). The wait has always been worth it since you've started.

I still don't have some pertinents bugs or interesting feedbacks to report at the moment.

Good luck for the future and good night.

Red Rider

Potential Patron
Will you end up adding new options to the store such as the blindfold, straight-jacket and armbinder? using the custom menu is fine for now but sometimes it tends to glitch out and not load in right for the girls. would be nice to have the option from the store.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Will you end up adding new options to the store such as the blindfold, straight-jacket and armbinder? using the custom menu is fine for now but sometimes it tends to glitch out and not load in right for the girls. would be nice to have the option from the store.
Some day yes, I'd like to add those. They are on my list of "To Do's" and I'll probably take a poll of what people want most after the sister. There's a bit of work to be done for each. For a blindfold, I'll need to detect and add comments for all girls wearing the blindfold and losing pride appropriately, as well as make sure the girls don't comment on seeing anything while they are wearing a blindfold. For straight-jacket and armbinder, I'd need to make sure they don't interfere with intercourse positions, whipping and stables. But should be doable if that is what people want more than other things, like jewelry, making the stables available for all girls, better chat sequences for original girls, more rooms to rent, etc.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I'd vote for adding Alfie!

How did you know that I LOVE, I mean LOVE, Alfie. So bummed that InCase is on hiatus for the web series. I'd love to do a busty halfling. There was once a mod long ago where you could reduce the size of the body to be super tiny, but since that put the girls in loli land, it was nixed from the server for pedophilia reasons. (understandably so). I don't suppose anyone has a copy of that mod? I mean, if I only use it to make a super chesty halfling, or a winged busty fairy, that would be okay, right (i.e. no children!) Wish I'd kept that mod.

EDIT: Turns out I found that mod. Sadly though it fails to load with my Bundle config, which probably doesn't matter. It looks like its a global change (like other mods for breast size or dick size). As such I wouldn't be able to keep a player from making their sister into an under aged girl, which I'm sure would get me in trouble and get the Slave Bazaar booted from Undertow. But I sure would love a busty little halfling like Alfie.

Last edited:

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
Yeah, that comic is freaking hot. But never seen that mod... I don't really enjoy the loli stuff. Too bad you can't make the slave owner bigger in her room, that'd be a work-around.... Oh.......... and another hot comic, even if there aren't really any explicit scenes. AWESOME artist, and WONDERFUL story! The link below has the master list of all of them. Pretty sure Shiniez has some published on Deviant Art as well. But yeah... If I had the time or skill to write dialogues, I'd do either Alfie, or Sunstone characters. :)

Photos tagged with Artist: Shiniez

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Maybe someday I'll try to decompile that mod and convert it to both work with the bundle and only make halflings (i.e. adults with dwarfism instead of children). I'd just need to figure out first why it fails to load with my bundle, and second how to keep the body width but only reduce the body height. I'll put the investigation of that on my poll once I get the sister published (and ugggg, it's takes so much time to create a whole new slave, especially when this slave has so many customizations to her personality. It's still going to be a long time before I finish her.).

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
Just a quick question.... I was editing a few things in Slave Trainer 4.0 to try to modify one Ashley to be Alfie just to see if I could, but every line now has a bunch of question marks after each dialogue sentence. Was it maybe the version of wordpad I was using? I'm using windows 8.0, because one of my work printers won't jive with an upgrade of windows.

I have edited a few other people's dialogues for my personal taste, and have not had this problem. The same thing used to happen when I tried to change Ellie's breast size before you made a return, Willie.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Just a quick question.... I was editing a few things in Slave Trainer 4.0 to try to modify one Ashley to be Alfie just to see if I could, but every line now has a bunch of question marks after each dialogue sentence.
Question marks added to the end of lines? I don't think I've ever seen that before, and I don't really have any idea what could cause that.

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
Yeah.... it even added it to the actual dialogue, and I can't delete them and save, or it does the same thing..... darnit. Only way for me to fix it is to delete the file, and re-download. As I said before, I don't know a thing about writing dialogues. Yours seems to be the only dialogues that does that to me. Is there any way to get a stand-alone "Slave Trainer" like you did for 3.0? Or would that be too much to ask? I'd just like to be able to customize it a little bit.

*smacks forehead* I see you've already done that... I can be an idiot sometimes.

2nd Edit: Actually, I can't find a 4.0 Slave Trainer standalone to play with.

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Question marks added to the end of lines? I don't think I've ever seen that before, and I don't really have any idea what could cause that.
Text editor compatibility issues.

If someone uses a very simple text editor then it can get confused by the different CR+LF characters employed by Windows, Mac, and Unix systems (or it may get confused by the Cyrillic characters and auto-switch to an inappropriate character set). If someone has edited the file using a word processor (such as Microsoft Word) then it may have added a lot of unwanted formatting information to the saved file.

T tw1istedsoul : please revert back to WeeWillie WeeWillie 's original file. Open the dialogue TXT using a text editor. If you're running Windows then Notepad++ is a good option. If not, then look for a text editor which is targeted towards (or recommended by) programmers; such a program should be able to handle Unicode characters and line break oddities without introducing any garbage into the file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.